Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

DOOFLE DORE the WIZARD!!!!

GUYS, its Tanner Tuesday and guess what. Joey TOTALLY BAILED on me and took off across that Big Pee for Petey's STAG party!! You can read about it here. It sure looks like he is having FUN, I hope he can make it back for his VET appointment!!! But who cares about that grumpy guy, this is about ME today!




Look at what Mom is reading, only like TEN years after everyone else in the world. They are about a kid who is a wizard and the BEST wizard is called Dumbledore. Well, check this out...




I am Doofle Dore the great WIZARD!! I have many powers and a magic wand!!




Um what are you talking about? that is NOT a fondue fork it is a WAND!! WATCH I will make TREATS APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE...




TADA!!!!

I am the great and powerful DOOFLE DORE!




Hm crap, those are the tiniest treats I ever saw. I think I need to go tune up my wand!! I WILL BE BACK TOMORROW!!!!

*poof*

46 Stains:

Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

JK is the best!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

JKR is even better. So good, I commented twice!!

1:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

A more perfekht DOOF(us)LE Dore khould not have been khast!

'Nuf Said!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, heehee, u make a pawsome doofle dore...

b safe,
~rocky~

pps, can ya use that wand to make hot dogs appear..

2:45 PM  
Blogger Diamond said...

Those are tiny treats! But a tiny treat is better then no treat at all. Great job making them appear!

3:37 PM  
Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Doofledore...hahahaah!!! Tan - you are so funny. I love those tiny treats.
Is your mom liking the Harry Potter books? My parents loved them - and the new movie is coming out at midnight tonight! I think my parents will abandon us this weekend...
xo

4:02 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Cool...D read all those books. She looooved them. We hope your mum enjoys the read!!
Can you make some treats appear at our house???

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

5:09 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow you are the besterest wizard ever doofledore....i hope you have a longer life span that dumbledore....cna you please wizard me up some steaks....I hope you ahve fun without grouchy....

6:04 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Those treats are tiny, but there are alot of them...

Not too bad for a first try...

Abby xxxooo

6:06 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

by the way...the books are aweseom..my mom read them and my brother who is 26 has read them about 5 or 6 times...and is starting again...so your mommy will love them

6:06 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello doofledore its dennis the vizsla dog hay kayrful ware yoo ar poynting that wand thing i hav herd that yoo can tern peepul into a noot with those!!! ok bye

6:53 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Doofle Dore - just hilarious!!!!

woo, the OP Pack

6:58 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think you are mad eye moody.
Ike

6:58 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

The party was a total blast! WOW!

I still feel kind of funny from that whole ballroom thing.

Tanner the wizard? Uh oh/

Slobbers,
Mango

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I know Joey is having a great time!
I can see you have powers Doofle Dore the Wizard!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:52 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Doofle Dowe
Could you pleez make biggew tweats and also fix Joey wif youw magic wand?
I'm wowwied about him
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:47 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

can u use your fondue fork, i mean MAGIC WAND to make my simba appear in front of me?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:19 PM  
Blogger Ziggy Stardust said...

Wow I came to visit from Mango's blog. You are really handsome and a very good actor I can see. I love the cape and I totally bought the wand. I hope to see more of you in the future. I will look forward to Tuesdays.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

10:33 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh they are screening the latest Harry Potter movie here tomorrow and our mom and dad are going to watch it!!
The great Doofle Dor is sure powerful.. umm can you conjure up some treats for us over here please??

11:10 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Doofle Dufus
! Can you come over and do that magic thing in my house. That wand is powerful.

Deefor

11:50 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Tanner we are most impressed with your magic skills.

Molly, Taffy and MOnty

12:11 AM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

I'm impressed - really. little cookies are the best because you are allowed more of them, and then it seems like you got a lot, even if you didn't.. you know?
your pal, Morgan

12:59 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

OMD! Just think of all the fun you can have with that fondu....err I mean magic wand!

1:13 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Our mom has never ever read the Harry Potter books! Do you think it's about time for her to get with the program?!
We need one of those magic wands too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:57 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Doofle Dore - hee hee hee!!! Can you make bully sticks with that fondue wand???

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:02 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Purple is your COLOR! It brings out the lovely google in your eyes!

I recommend you make some goat meat appear for your feasting pleasure. Mmm mmm. Forget those tiny dry treats. You need some MEAT and you have the MAGIC to do it!

5:57 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

They are the happiest treats we have ever seen, look at those smiley faces.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

6:57 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Teach me!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hey, wave your wand and send the treats my way. They are the perfect size for ME!

After your mom finishes the books, she might spend hours watching the movies, so make sure she makes lots of popcorn for you.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Hey Doofle Dorr......do ya think ya can wave yer magic wand this way ????? Those treats sure look yummy......

Dewey Dewster here....

12:56 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOW! Ta... um... Doofle Dore! That's an incredible power you have there! How do they taste?
Love,
Ammy

1:43 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Your mom will so enjoy Harry Potter!
We saw your brother whilst he was over here in Scotland for the stag night.
Well what can we say - what happens in Scotland stays in Scotland - our lips are sealed!
Well unless you want to send us some of those treats!!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

2:04 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Careful Doofy Dork you may turn those dog treats into big dog eating gingerbread men - glad you and that cheese wand are far away from me :)
Rosie

7:24 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

OMD Joey totally told me to write that last post - I love your wand and cape Tanner!
Rosie

7:27 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Oh you silly Tanner!!
Guess what!! The Boston Terrier Rescue group is gonna be right down from us. How cool is that!! Mack's Mom and Dad are coming on Saturday. Wouldn't ot be great if he could come too. Wish you boys could come by.

{{{huggies}}}....Mona

7:29 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are one hoppin wizard.

8:06 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey Doofle Dork the Wizard:

I would use that magic wanda to take a few pounds off if I was you. Haven't you picked up a little as they say down south?

Kisses,
Stella

8:56 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Doofle Dore!

You are the BEST 4-legged wizard I've ever heard of. Sounds like your mom's enjoying the books. Yeah. My girl is a total dweebette and loves them herself. That Potter kid has totally cut into my playing and walk times (at times).

Where did you get that cape, man?!

Goober love,
Stanley

4:06 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Doofle Dore!

You are the BEST 4-legged wizard I've ever heard of. Sounds like your mom's enjoying the books. Yeah. My girl is a total dweebette and loves them herself. That Potter kid has totally cut into my playing and walk times (at times).

Where did you get that cape, man?!

Goober love,
Stanley

4:07 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo Joey...OMD...are ya over the runs yet??? Need a nurse?? I'm sure Asta would come....(Lacie thinks of prior experiences with droppin' full bedpans and decides not to volunteer for this challenging case....) So...I read bout the whole Sophie and Mango thingie....not happenin'...I'm pretty sure Mango and I are gettin' married at Petey's wedding...OR NOT...But, Joe...we need to make him think it already happened...he's such a blockhead, he'd never know the difference...Serve him right...call my cabboose large and him flirtin' with Soph...

How's ur mom enjoyin' Harry? Mumsie hasn't read em either...

Oh...the Pgh. Pirates have a deal where you can pay $35 for a seat in the outfield and ALL THE STUFF YOU CAN EAT...hot dogs, fries, nachos, pop etc etc...I'm thinkin' we can buy one seat...(Mumsie's plastic thingie...) and you and I guess Tanner and the boyz and I can share and stuff ourselves...after Petey's wedding...hafta fit into my dress....whatdoya think????

Love and kisses...Laciegirlie

9:44 AM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Yes doofle dore you definitley need to fix that wand so it makes jumbo treats appear!

lotsa love
puff

3:25 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Tanner you Doofle Door...can you magic up my zoomer cos I don't know where you left it afater chasing all over tyhe Scotty Land. I'm stranded down south and need to be with Petey. Dip his paws in warm water make sure he doesn't get cold ones that sort of stuffie....

Shame you couldn't make it to the stag do. Mango upsidey down with Joe looking on.Wagging funny.Can you tell Joe he really IS the bestest for nominating me...I'm well chuffed and appreciative. WAS super dooper of him. What a chum! Thanks veeeeery much.

Wiry love and kissies, Eric xxx

3:38 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Those are tiny treats! but that means your mom can feel less guilty about giving a lot of them to you.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hi, my mom said FortiFlora is good because it's a powder you can put on your food.
Ike
It's pretty cheap at Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Purina-Veterinary-Diets-FortiFlora-Nutritional/dp/B001650NNW

7:11 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

Tanner, I've got all kinds of magic wands in the kitchen drawer so I'm going to make tond of treats appear too. Thanks for the idea. Wow. Who'da thought?

xox
Chef

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home