Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Big Event!

So we are out of here this weekend for the big wedding, I am so excited to wear a kilt, its going to RULE!!

BUT tomorrow I have to be here to go to that stupid VET! ARGH. I am not looking forward to it and my annoying brother DOOFLE DORK seems to think he can 'soothe' me...


He is so annoying! He eats cat poop and then decides I might like him to wash my whole face?? Dad is holding me captive so I can't even escape!!

Also, I think Doofle Dork needs some more Wizard training...




I don't think that is how you are supposed to wear that cape!!

Wish me luck tomorrow guys!!

33 Stains:

Blogger powder-puff said...

Good luck at the vet joey!
I think the great wizard Doofle dork is just trying to invent a new stylish cape trend

lotsa love
puffy

5:41 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Good luck Joey. See ya at the weddin'

gussie mc D

6:34 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh dear.. Doofle Dor likes cat poop?? Gee.. he defintely needs more practice with his fondue fork.. oops I meant wand.
Sorry to hear that your face got coated with cat poop smelling saliva.. and good lick.. I meant luck.. at the vet.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Good Luck at the vet.

-Mollie and Bobo

6:47 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Good luck Joey! Make sure to bring lots of poop for your mom to show off to the V-E-T.

See ya at the wedding.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, ahh Joey, hes showin u the love...me hopes the vet visit will go smoothly...kinda like Lacie's smoothies go down..

b safe,
~rocky~

7:03 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

hey joey holler if you need anything the vet will be a piece of cake!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joey,

Lotsa luck tomorrow! We'll keep our paws crossed. AireRuby will save you a seat (a comfortable one!) and your kilt is all ready for you to wow the ladies.

See you soon!

Your pal,

Petey

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Tanner is trying to tell you that everything is going to be ok tomorrow!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Good luck!
Ike

8:31 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Joey.... maybe all that cross the pee travel and time zone changing will have a positive impact when you drop in at the vet's. At least all the fun over the pee will distract you from all the procedures. We KNOW you'll have a good time at least part of the day!

BTW.. is that black streak on Tanner's head a wizard's scar?

Jake and Fergi

9:29 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
I'm wishing you all the luck in the wowld!!!
I'm cwossing all toes and all paws..I hope I don't twip on satuwday at the wedding, but this is impawtant, so I'm cwossing them.
Hope you'll be feeling pawfect at the wedding. see you thewe!
doofle dowk looks a little confooselated but his heawt seems to be in the wight place
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:44 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i hope the doofle made it to the mid nite showing of hairy potter. (ok, that's harry porter for u).

wet wet licks

Boo

11:47 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Try to stay calm at the VET tomorrow. I'm ok but all those other doggies in the waiting room make me nervous. Have fun at the wedding. i'll be looking for all the pictures. And stay far away from the Doofle.

Deefor

12:24 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Good luck at the vet. Keep reminding mom about the Mcdonald's sausage biscuit!

Was DoofleDor licking some residual treatsies off you?!?

12:28 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And I just hope woo don't melt befur woo get there!

Good lukhk!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:50 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Good Luck at the Vet..

My paws are crossed for you...

I'll see you across the big pee...

Abby xxxooo

3:02 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Good luck with your appointment. And don't fret about Tanner, you know how much he likes to be different.

The wedding will be so much fun, so hurry, get to the vet, and then off for the festivities.

woos, the OP Pack

3:49 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
Wizard's wonderful appearance.
About the bib, it is a mantle.
A wonderful weekend is multiplied by the kiss by the wedding. :D

from loved ume tyan

4:59 AM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

oh poor joey.. we feel for you buddy.. not only will the hoomans bring you to the V-E-T, they even held you captive to be "abused" by the dorkula...

there ought to be a law against unwarranted kissing (or licking).. even if they are your brother (and esp. after they ingested some p**p.. gosh!).. and oh, dont forget the hoomans who conspire with them... we demand justice!

good luck tomorrow!

drooly kisses,

Aki

5:21 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

good luck joe
rosie

6:26 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Good luck today, Joe! I hope they get your butt fixed.

I actually thought Tanner cleaning your face was really cute, but what do I know?!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

I can't wait to be sharing the bekilted ceremonies with you.

As for Doofle Dork -- I have my own struggles with young Doofus Boy -- but at least he doesn't eat cat poop before he tries to lick my ears.

Be safe flying!!!

And we're sure the vet visit will be just fine -- if a bit hoomiliating!

Jake of Florida

7:49 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

That is some good sugar Tanner is giving you!

8:01 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Good luck, Joe! We'll be thinking good thoughts for you!!!
Love,
Ammy

8:28 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

If Tanner keeps practicing, maybe he can straighten the cape and wave the magic wand and you will be healed and won't have to go to the vet anymore, ever again.

We're waiting to hear the news. GOOD news.

8:34 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe, I hope it is a good vet visit and he tells you that you are PERFECT but you need to eat 8875949376 hot dogs every day.

wally t.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmm, kitty poop tastes like chocolate! Have fun at the wedding!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Momma

8:45 AM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

Best of luck! Maybe Tanner thinks kitty poo tastes like chicken.

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

11:21 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

We hope you got on OK at the VET Joe.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

12:33 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We do wish you luck Joey - we thought your video was very cute although perhaps you weren't in the mood for a good licking!
We are sooooo looking forward to seeing you at the wedding so don't spend too long at the vet. We don't want you to miss your flight.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

2:32 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

What if you have to have a buttectomy or something serious like that. I mean this butt problem has been going on for a long time now, Joe.

I'm wishing you well and will talk to you at the wedding.

Kisses,
Stella

4:45 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Perhaps he thought you might like to be slathered all over with cat-poop-tongue? No?

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home