Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Scared Ums

WHATSSUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!?!???!?!?!?!

Today started out like GOOD we got up early and I went outside..WITHOUT Joey...




LETS GO!




YAAA I love rides in the truck WITHOUT Joey.




UH OH SHI..uh CRAP, the Stinkin Stupid VET!?!?!?! I was pretty scared, I shaked and was like OH NOES! I had to get SHOOTED!? and they squirted some crap up my NOSE?! WTF???? Since when?!?! Mom said that is normal and it was the Bored Ah Tella. Ah Tella you what, that SUCKED! I don't even HAVE a nose just a squooshed flat thing I breathe out of. That was NOT fun.

We told that VET that Joey is still having some soft serve poos so they said get him in here and he probably has Inflaming Bowls disorder or Cool Itis?? I have not seen Joey setting any bowls on fire but he does seem to have an excess of COOL. He thinks he is WAY cool. SO he has to go to that VET on Friday and they are going to do a full bumper to bumper inspecshun and see what is wrong with his BUTT.

BUTT back to ME!? I was the one TORTURED. Finally we left and I passed all my tests and so Mom said you get one special BONUS!! YAY!




OMDOG MACDONALDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


could you SEE ME!?!? I got a whole bite of my own of that snausage sandwich! Mom said only one small bite because that lady at the vet picked me up to do the heart worming test and she said, MY HE IS A BIG BOY ISNT HE!?!?! I cannot help it she clearly does not WORK OUT and lift weights. ANYWAY that sandwich bite was SOOOOOOO good.




I AM SO HAPPY to go home and not have to go to that VET again for a while!!

Joey will be back tomorrow, he is being SUPER dramatic, I think he said something about writing out his will...

22 Stains:

Blogger Martha said...

Well done at the vets! We hate going there - hope Joey does ok with his inspection!
That treat looked great - we have never ever got anything like that!
Have a great weekend.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

10:46 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

OMdoG...They did the same thing to me this morning...They got me all excited about going for a ride & they took me to the Vet...

My Mom took pictures & is gonna post them tomorrow...

I hope Joey's Bumper to Bumper Inspection goes well...Tell him I am sending him all the Good Lhasa Vibes I can...

Abby xxxooo

11:08 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

That stinks Tanner. Trickery! Bribery?! You deserved the whole sausage sarny. I'm sad you and Joey are stinking hot even tho you are both way cool. Paws crossed for his bumbers inspection.

Wiry wags n kissies, Eric xxxx

11:34 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Can you believe that I went to the vet this morning because I've been scratching my ears and annoying everyone and not sleeping? Now I'm on a steroid. I'm very jealous that you got to go to MacDonalds because I didn't.

Too back about Joey having to go next.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Your mom knows how to do the vet thing right!!

I will certainly remind my mom of that next visit to the evil Vet!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, well, at least ur through until the next time, now joey has a different problem..and ouchie problem..at least u got sumething from mickie dees.

b safe,
~rocky~

1:04 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Good Job with the Snausage Sammich! We got that Border Tella thing too. Yucko. Hope Joey does OK next week.

kisses
Teka Toy

pee ess...if you see my Dad out there, send him home.
TT

1:13 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, YUM! That looks great. I mean the sammich, not the going to the vet part. Did you get any of that iced coffee McD's is selling to wash it down?
Play bows,
Zim

2:02 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada hasnt had luntch yet and i think he is drooling a littel bit watching yoo eet the mcdonalds hay dada that is uncool!!! ok bye

2:05 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Sounds like your vet will be putting you on a diet, like mine did. I have lost lots and lots of weight only because the kibble is very yucky. And no special treats from Mickys either.

Tell Joe I send him good wishes for his bumper to bumper. He is slimmer than you so he will probably get a WHOLE biscut instead of just a smidge.hahaha

Kisses,
Stella

2:55 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Poor Joey! You should not make fun of his poo problems. You will be an old man too someday.

I know it is like totally a gazillion degrees where you live, but if you get to eat at MacDonald's, I am so there.

Oh yeah, and that stuff up the nose? Insulting. I think they just do it for fun.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:24 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, You tell Joey not to worry about his bum. It will get all better, because I promised not to flirt anymore. I'm pretty sure that's what was causing that broken bum.

xo
SB

5:44 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo just don't listen to me!

I tell woo to stay OUT OF THE FREAKIN' HEAT...

No wonder he's pawing his will!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khongrats on surviving your vet visit!

5:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Glad everything went well at the Vet!
Sounds like Joe is going to have a hard time there! Good luck to him!
Are you saying that they said you are... fat?? Oh-oh!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:44 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Tanner... you two have really been pulled through the wringer. We're glad your nose survived the vaccination ordeal, and hope the same for Joey's butt inspection. We know it's been hard (rather, soft) for him for a long time. Our poos finally made a turn for the better when we took our road trip. Maybe that's what you all need.... a vay-kay. A change in climate and some junk food on the road may be the perfect treatment. Consider it for a last-straw alternative.

Thinkin of ya,
Jake and Fergs

9:14 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Tanner you did well. I get poked and prodded all the time by those a$$... er, vets and I never get McD's after that! WTF???? I had NO idea that burgers and all the good stuff was part of the torture plan.

Tell your mom to Facebook my mom and to her she's doing it ALL wrong! I'm pissed I'd tell yah.

Tobes

9:59 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Good stuff scoring a bit of sausage sandwich mate. Too bad about the rude comment from the vet. Big boy indeed!!!!!

tailwags
Noah
ps. we hope Joey's tummy is ok.

3:52 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Miss Sophie said I can't date her while you have the soft serve poop. Rats! Get better soon, bud, OK?

Slobbers,
Mango

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute Tanner. Our Faith, golden girl, has a broken butt too. We switched her food to a more expensive "better" brand and now she poops in the house. And sometimes even eats it!!!! UGH! Back to the "cheaper" brand.

6:24 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Exactly the same happened to me last month! At least you had a trip to McDonalds, I didn't......... can I come and live with you?

Taffy

7:04 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Seems like lots of us are visiting the vet lately. Glad to hear yours was not too bad. Too bad about the nose thing - we aren't too crazy about that either. That was a mighty small taste of that snausage sandwich - didn't you earn more than that?

woo, the OP Pack

12:42 PM  
Blogger vix said...

"He is a big boy isn't he" I LOVE IT Poor fat little Doofus Face! Glad all went well at the vet though!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home