Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, July 09, 2009

When you're hot, you're hot...

I'd like to start by showing you the hilarious picture Mango the Maltese kiddo sent us...




OMDOG hilarious! thanks guys, that is the best.




I also got kind of jealous of Just Harry and his recent modeling. Thanks to my good pal Petey I was able to get on the cover of Esquire!! omdog, do I look good or what??? Thanks for the hook up Petey, you ROCK!

Now Tanner would like to talk to you about a very important issue...

OK GUYS you want to know what, it is hot as HEL...HECK here!!!




CAN YOU SEE IT?! THat is like as hot as the SUN!? That fluffy tail dog Khyra always says its TOO hot here and its frying my LITTLE BRAIN but I don't know what that MEANS!!

MOm said she will help us to STAY KHOOL (like KHYRA SAYS!)




Mom said here is some Ice Cream and a Plastic Ice thingy.




PTOOOEEEYY GROSS fake ice cream made of SOY?!?!




WAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST JOKING I like ALL ice creams!!! YUM!!!




Wait, What? I think I hurt myself with that one! hm ok yes HOT is what we are talking about.

Another way to STAY cool or um KHOOL is to eat that hot sauce...




GO ON Joey YOU try it ok?!?! LOLOLOL




At least I got him a nice KHOOL Khey Lime Soda to drink in his Freezer Steelers cp if he gets the mouth hots!

ANYWAY, I hope you dogs are not having hots like us, its terriblerest!!

34 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I've pawed it before but I must ask again:

WOO LIVE THERE BEKHAUSE????

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:46 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I am going to go one further than Khyra. When we talk about winter snow up to our wazoos, freezing sub zero temps, you guys tell us you wouldn't have it for anything!
The price you pay for your sweet balmy winters are these gruesome temps all summer.
If I had to choose between 115 degree summers and tearing through deep snow all winter, it would be an easy choice for me, gimme the snow!

Think about it boys!

Kisses,
Stella

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

People say we are going to have 120 degress here this weekend! You are right... hell!
Glad you had that ice cream!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:41 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Wow, low of 85 degrees?? That's really scary. I sweat at 85, and would boil at 117!! Wouldn't you like some Chicago snow right now? I'll send some your way ;)

Teddy

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, blogger wuz being mean to me last nite..congrats on ur 900 or a million ith posties...its way to hot there, wuz barely 80 here today..

b safe,
~rocky~

8:44 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD! That is just wrong.
Ike

9:15 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

don't get brain freeeeeeeze from all the cool cold ice cream.

wet wet licks

Boo

9:19 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You guys seem to be the only hot dogs on the continent. It's not very nice here at all.

I just want to say that Joey is gorgeous and brilliant and the smartest dog I know. More Joey please.

xo
SB

9:27 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

I hope a certain dog isn't laying in a gutter nursing a smoldering tongue. I do love the old hotsauce prank though! :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmmm hav yoo considerd just tayking the top off the ice creem and climing inside the tub for a wile??? ok bye

10:53 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

It sounds really hot where you are. I'll have to taste that hot sauce when it gets bad here. Thanks for the tip. Nice pictures from your pals. Keep cool and don't let anything fry.

Deefor

11:36 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh and dont forget when the heat is on you two are hotter than HOT!...

11:51 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I didn't think it was possible to get any hotter than where we live!

Stay inside and enjoy the A/C!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

It's July 10th & we are still waiting for summer here in Upstate New York...

Can you send us some of that heat...Not all of it...Just a little...

Abby xxxooo

3:22 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

woo hooo...dad really can pick his weekends to visit G.Pop, right????

Hope the ice pack helps, and muzzer says that soy stuff is yummy. I don't know. I never had any. Lucky hot dogs.

gussie

5:40 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Well congrats on your ten millionth post...We are stuck on the fact that it is 12 million degrees there...We would have to stay in the bath tub all day even thought we hate it there.....We are with you on the soy stuff...Love and kisses A+A

5:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Zowza! When it's in the 90's here, I melt on the sidewalk like butter on a hot pancake. Then Mommy has to explain I'm a Cairn terrier, not a Carrying Terrier. Ouch! You probably don't want to know that we're still in the 70's here and our high for the week is 80.

But it's a dry heat you've got, right? That's better, huh? Wait until we go to South Carolina in two weeks, where it's 95 degrees and 95% humidity!

Your pal,

Petey

6:40 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Tan!
You look totally cutest on that magazine! I know you're married and all... but I'm just sayin'! Yowza!

It's hot here too! They told us next week we are having a 'cold front'... High of 97! PHEW! That's just downright chilly! :)

6:53 AM  
Blogger Trailboss said...

It's not quite that hot here YET! What a fun blog. Glad to have found you. Hop on over to mine, I have boxers.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

It is triple-digit temperatures here, too...but not triple-triple digits. Does that make sense? I'm soooo hot...blame it on the brain fry.

7:55 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

It's a lovely 74 here, no humidity.
Oh. Oh, you mean OUTSIDE!?!?! It stinks. Not as hot as your house, but hovering around 100 with high humidity. This is not how we Siberians like it!
Play bows,
Zim

7:57 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

PS: The comment you left on our blog yesterday CRACKED us UP!!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Note for Joey:
My stain-making skills are, once again, getting me in trouble! Please see my last 2 posts and help me get un-grounded?!?!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

That makes our 90 degrees seem more bearable!!

I was thinking pal, with you on Esquire and me on Dogue -- perhaps we should team up, hire an agent, and make a zillion bucks together!!

I'm game. Now if my Mom would only learn photoshop!!

Wirey woofs.

Just Harry

10:33 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

With temps like that, those suns should be fire red, not yellow!!!

Glad you got some ice cream even if it is soy - what are you going to do with that ice pack?

Stay cool somehow.

woo, the OP Pack

12:48 PM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

Whatever... talk to the paw! We get snow... lots of it... and we get the humidity in the summer. We don't think you need to be a bunch of whiners!

Lots of treats,
Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

1:24 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Holy Moly Joey!!!! (hehe I rhymed!) When Mom said our thermometer hit 106 today, I thought I was going to melt!!!! Hope your Mom has lots and lots of icecream in the freezer!
Kaos

1:53 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We think you need to have a bath in ice cream!
Glad to see you made it on to the front page - and you didn't even have to wear clothes!
Have a great weekend.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

2:20 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner! Be careful with your face! I think it could have cracked open or something.

Soy ice creams? Are you quite certain they are yummers? I think that sounds really icky.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:31 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Haha, you two crack me up as well!
I don't think I'll survive the Arizona sun!
Here take some UPF 50+ for your coat!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We wish so much we could send you cooling temps! Mom is sitting here in shorts and a sweatshirt freezing!
Soy ice cream, huh? hummmm

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:50 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey,
Is is OK if I go on a date with Miss Sophie? I found that recent picture of her bottom just more than I could handle. Besides, SHE asked ME! For real!

Slobbers,
Mango

3:39 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

... Gives a new meaning to hot dog! Are you sure your parents are not trying to turn you both into them? Cause sometimes I suspect momster leaves the A/C off for that precise reason... ;)

12:09 PM  
Blogger wally said...

That's the ice creams my ma ape eaterates. And it's not even so hot here. Though it is too hot for me. If I lived in Airy-zona I'd be inside all the time. Airy-conditioning, please!

wally t.

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home