Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

DoofleDore Day!!

Hello again it is ME DoofleDore the great wizard. I have been studying LOTS of wizarding lately, I may even enroll in that HOGWARTs school soon. One thing I have learned is that my BROTHER the totally grumpy dog Joey keeps me away from him with this GREAT poison gas he conjures from his butt. Well... as you saw in the last post, I have FIXED that little problem. You may wonder HOW?!?!




I have learned that if you visit DigaBone alley you can buy all sorts of wizardly type things that you cannot buy in NORMAL stores. Then with a funnel and Joey's antisighkotic medicine I have removed the poison gas.

You might wonder what great wizard helped me with this...look closely...




HEY Y'ALL?!?!? LOL!! You didn't think that wacky broad was HUMAN did ya?!?! LOLOL!!!

anyway...I know that the fart stuff will wear off so I gotta think of another way to make Joey happy so he will hang out with me. WELL he has been EXTRA mad because Mom got rid of the Snuggle Ball (which don't tell anyone but he calls HIS SNUGGINS, LOL) so I thought I might try to create him a NEW ONE!




mmrmph how do you mmmrmph turn this stupid FOND...er, WAND on??

ok ABRA CANDALABRA make this into a snuggle ball and um GO...BEGIN...VIOLA...um... WHATSSSSSSSSUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP....




Ah CRAP this wand SUCKS. This is a Snuggle BEAR not a Snuggle BALL?!?

This is embarASSing...I will be um back later...

*poof*

35 Stains:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom has seen that Paula lady on TV! We had no idea she made this sort of stuff! Thanks for the tip, Tanner! You never know when a can of it will come in handy!
You're such a hoot, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:31 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That snuggle bear would look soooo much better destuffed. Back to wizard school for you lol.

Simba and Jazzi xx

2:37 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Magic anti-fart stuff? Holy smokes. Hope my mom doesn't get ahold of that. My farts are one of my best weapons.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:15 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom has one of those Snuggle Bears too!

As for The Paula Lady, Mom's eyes are now rolling up in her head and she's murmuring BUTTER and drooling on herself!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:39 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Snuggle Bear?!?!?!?!?!? hahahaha that is too funny Tan, I mean DoofleDore!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:38 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey doofledore, aren't u supposed to be filming somewhere??

wet wet licks

boo

5:56 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa, I've seen that Paula lady on the teevee and her food always looked like it would give you super-duper bacon and butter fueled toots. Interesting.

wally t.

ps. would that powder work on my ma ape? HAHAHAHAHA.

6:12 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

HAHAHAHAHA you are a crazy wizard - bee careful with that wand - you might turn yourself into joey or something!
Rosie

6:33 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

DoofleDore! Send me some of that anti-fart stuff STAT! I think that would be handy to have around the house!

Good luck making Joey be nice to you. I have a feeling he's onto you.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Well first off we do not have dust storms( we are a post or two behind) Thandk goodness,Archie said he would have to get really cool glasses to be able to go outside ).And we are happy that your brother is feeling a litle better.Arch said if ya need help with any potions or anything let him know( now that would be ripe) If that anti fart stuff works we made need to borrow some for my brother(do they also make anti burp?Love A+A

7:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Poof!"

Isn't that what Joey's butt said?

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. I gave those band members you brought your home address. They should be arriving soon and practicing in your backyard.

7:18 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Hmm, it might be time for a trip to Dogivander's for a new wand, Tanner!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

For a beginning wizard, this is a really good first attempt. Try to remember how hard you worked to become a Doofus, and put your brain to work.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Would you get warts if you go to Hogwarts? Hmm...
And Paula's anti-fart powder! BOL!!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joey...Lacie and Stanny here...we know how you can "adjust" your diet to make your south end produce emulations in large quanities of toxicity....

If you eat um the well refuse from all dogs in the house, it will produce some of the most toxic gas around....

Scruffy...the perpetual snack dispenser and eater...has the uncanny ability to make any hooman within' sniffin' distance nauseated within seconds....we do not SNUGGLE with him...or get near him and try to avoid playin' with him too...He likes to huddle under the desk when we use the pooter...it's ghastly...

Always lookin' out for ya...

Laciegirlie with a clothspin

9:19 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

BDROFL (Brown dog rolling on the floor laughing)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

OMD, we can't stop laughing:):):):)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey,

Did you read Sophie's comment on my blog? I think you're gonna love it!

Your pal,

Petey

4:40 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Gee, to think we turn that Paula lady off because we can't stand to hear y'all one more time...

We didn't know about that magic powder...


Live and learn, we s'pose.

Jake and Just Harry

4:59 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Hmmmm.... yes, I think you need to go to that wizard school to "refine" your skills!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:42 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

practice makes percect Tanner....you can do it....lol..but in the mean time practicing is very very fun

6:46 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Can you create a new EYE ball?
Ike

8:23 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Be careful that you do not turn yourself into a big fart.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Doofle Dowe

that lady is scawy and umm, I think maybe you have the um, wand upside down and umm, maybe it's cadabwa, not candalabwa, but I'm ot suwe..I nevew went to wizawd schoool. don't give up.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:12 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

BOL BOL BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

1:22 AM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Tanner, you are a man of many talents! I have faith you'll turn that snuggle bear into a ball eventually...

I hope Joey's poopie and farting issues get resolved real soon.

Teddy

4:11 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I hope you get your candalabra working soon. And if you don't, that cape would make for some mighty good shredding.

I save my farts for when I snug with the humans on the sofa at the end of the day. I spend all day baking air biscuits so they're piping hot and fresh by sun down. It's AWESOME!

POOF! - but the behind-kind

6:00 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

NORMAL stores? We have them all over here, come visit me and we'll hunt for magical treasures!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Anti-Fart Powder? That is just too hilarious!

Please come over to my blog & vote for the short film I acted in called FLASHES!!!! Thank you!

Smoochies,
"Famous" Solid Gold Actress

7:03 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

My question is how much BUTTAH does she put in the Anti-Fart powder?
Hee hee hee.
BUTT-ah.
Love,
Ammy
PS: HEY Y'ALL!

7:33 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Well, at least you are learning DuffleDore!

We always knew there was a little something "funny" about that Paula lady!

7:46 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Doofledore, do be careful with that wand....................

Molly, Taffy and Monty

9:04 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Paula Deen knows the secret of anti-farting: BACON and BUTTAH!

pee ess: don't hesitate to help the bear lose some weight by de-stuffing him...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That is a cute bear. Any doggie would like that. I could use that fart stuff for one of my humans. Won't say who but he has a beard.

Deefor

12:12 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

hey doofledore watch your back cos i am betting joey is using his super intelligence and alchemy skills to design a stink bomb!

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home