Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 12, 2008

You dogs RULE!

Thanks for all the great healing vibes guys, Mom hasn't heard from Rocky's Dad today but she will let you know as soon as she does!!

We have heard from the postman and I think he is tired of lugging around all of our cards! Our mailbox has been bursting with them! We have also got so many e-cards. Thank all of you dogs and cats for the cards. We love them and get so excited to check the mail everyday!




Look at all of those cards!!!!!!!!!!

Look at the humans...




SAD AND PATHETIC! No wonder they need all that wine, they must be feeling pretty sorry for themselves. LOL

TGIF GUYS!

22 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, It's even sadder around here. Mom hasn't seen one card yet. Not even one!!!! At least I got a card, and I wasn't even on the list this year. I think my mom must be a loser.

xo
SB

8:41 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Mom has gotten some cards from the turtle people but we have gotten way more from our friends

8:48 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Oh yes, we doggies wrote the book when it comes to getting Christmas cards. My Mom's only gotten 3 or 4 and SHE hasn't sent ANY yet. No wonder she gets so few cards...

Rudy

9:00 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Rut roh -

We won't show woo how much AGJ my mom has -

Nice stash of khards for woo two!

I do think they are more fur woo than Doofus!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:26 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I am sharing my cards with my mom because she has gotten ZERO!
I hope Rocky is doing well!
Have a good night
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:35 PM  
Blogger The Musketeers said...

Look at all the nice cards !! :D

10:53 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

I know it's sad... about the hoomans and their sorry lack of cards, but what are WE supposed to do? Pretend we don't have friends who love us and want to send us holiday greetings?!

Keep us posted on Rocky. We hope he's up & running around like a crazy pup soon!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
I don't hold the Stain Award for STella against you, bud. For Pete's sake, *I'm* the one who nominated her. Hopefully she'll learn from Sophie how to be the best kind of Diva possible.

2:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It's the same pathetic thing at our house with the cards, Joey! Mom and dad sure need to get out and make more friends!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:51 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
Wonderful many of Christmas card.
Every day of sake and the rose on the weekend feeling happiness. :D

from loved ume tyan

4:01 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yup...the count here is

Humans 6
Gussie 32

got em 5 to one!

g

6:57 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Your parents have gotten way more cards than ours!

My mom did get a box of Kleenex from her Secret Santa though!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Joe...our cards keep rollin' in and the peeps have bout 5 of them unless you count the newspaper delivery guy who wants a tip....

Yeppers...the hoomans are pretty pathetic...

Hey..I love that shirt...was thinkin' bout orderin' one for Scruffy!!

Love and kissies...Lac

7:46 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Haha, those hoomans.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Wow - I bet I would have a ton of cards if my mom wasn't just a dumb-ass!
Ike

2:18 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Check it out Joey! You da man!

luv ya
lola smiles

3:14 PM  
Blogger BoxerAngie said...

Long time reader, first time commenter! I want to send you a card, and mom said she'd write it and I can lick it! Please send me an address! I promise not to share it with the world...
~~Cabo Wabo

3:28 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Our servant is a slug.
She is leaving on a very sad trip to your mom's part of the world - LAYtrobe - tomorrow, even before our breakfast. She'll have to email our cards when she gets back.

wags from the whippets

7:08 PM  
Blogger well this sucks said...

Aw lots of christmas cards!
You should feel so happy, we have only gotten one! XD

9:12 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

My Mommy has received none, zero, nada! So pitiful. Life is just so unfair right? BOL!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:27 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You almost have to feel sorry for the bipeds that we get more cards than they do ....
woo.
Luv,
Dave

12:40 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hah! My peoples got a total of three cards... THREE! And I, Mango, have like ten gazillion.

Yours is right at the top where everybody can see it. Dogs rule!

Slobbers,
Mango

2:34 PM  
Blogger duo_disaster said...

Your hoomans scored better!
Ours have NONE!

LOL...

Dad is grumbling why does he sees more envelopes to our names each time he opens the mailbox.

He's sour!

Love,
Rudolf & Goofy

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home