Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Super Stain Award Sunday

It is time, once again, for the handing out of the STAIN AWARDS. I must warn you, this group is QUITE epic and NOT for the faint of heart...

The first goes to Stella of Gooberstan. This was, quite frankly, a work of art. Some may feel a bit queasy looking at this, but please recognize it for what it is...a masterpiece...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next we haveRocky's Stain.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at that flood of fabulous staining goodness. Good work my friend, good work.

Finally we have Hershey, the sister of our dear friend Huskee.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The placement on the pristine white couch is truly incredible. I am humbled by the fabulous efforts of this group of winners.

I am proud to award you all with the Stain Award. Congratulations!!

stain award

30 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

Well done stainers! My sissy had an EXPLOSION in the middle of the night on Friday and it was SMELLY and PROLIFIC. Unfortunately there are no photos of the event due to gagging by potential photographers.

wally t.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, me iz honoredddd..me will wear my stain award proudly...

b safe,
~rocky~

1:13 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Khomplete masterPIECES!

Khongrats to the lukhky winners AND my sympathies to their hoomans!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:26 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Ahh-Woo, pretty outstanding award you gave out Joey, we thinks!! We just want to say also that yur house looks so nice wif the purty decorations!

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

3:53 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I created quite a few stains myself this week. I wonder why mom didn't give me an award?

4:17 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Outstanding awards! Each one more artfully rendered than the previous. Turds on couch is my favorite.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:48 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
OMD! The three of them made a pawesome work!
I know it is not easy to earn the Stain Award!
Congratulations!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:13 PM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

Hellow Joe!

thanks for dropping by our blog.

we are amazed at the body of work that you do. wow. you mean to say that we can really get an award for our stains? *amazed look here*

as for the winners. Oh my DOG!those were some STAINS indeed. i'll definitely get my manang to cover my masterpieces the next time i get 'inspired' and unleash my inner artiste inside the house.. BOL..

drooly kisses,

Aki

10:14 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Congratulations to all the winners! They sure deserve to be the Stain Award receipients.

Luv
Snowball

1:00 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Gosh, I hadn't seen Hersehy's effort before. That lovely white couch!

Toodle pip
Harry x

3:07 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

D thought that the white lounge had black buttons on it until she took a closer look hee hee.
I really need to send in some Lucy and Willow stains. There are many.

tailwags
Noah

3:25 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Great job on picking the winners! They all totally deserve it! Fortunately, we haven't had any stains around here in a while.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

3:31 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Those are stains of the highest caliber. You have chosen well.
No choking on wizzers.

3:46 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Okay, so those pics had us laughing hard! Truly deserving winners!

Bajas

5:35 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
Congratulations though it smells for a moment.
:D

from loved ume tyan

6:25 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Damn! I should have gotten photos of my in-house explosion last week. It so rarely happens inside. Only twice in my life.

xo
SB

7:39 AM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Congrats to all the winners! Truly done with style and flair!

Hugs, Kodak

8:11 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Congrats to all the stainers!

wags from the whippets

8:35 AM  
Blogger Tatum Tot said...

Oooo those are truly talented placements! I need some good ones of the ones at our house!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

WOW!!! NICE!!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:14 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Hershey made hersheys all over that couch! BOL!
Ike

11:08 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

My j says she is glad I am reading your blog and not her.

She has a weak stomach.

I digress, your stain winneers are amazing, if somewhat familiar to me.

I will have to rermind my editor to take photos next time, I will surely be up for an award!

love and licks, Marvinxxxxx

well actually, not so much of the licks in this case......just going outside to BARF.

Yes Barf, not bark, not sure if it is a Scottish word, but barf is a yukky stain related word it seems.

ha ha ha Marvino xxxxxxxxxxx

1:52 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Dear Joey - You are like the Nobel Poop/Pee President giving out the most pres-tee-gee-ous awards EVER!

I'm gonna light a candle in my window for the winners tonight...to bring WORLD PEE-CE

Love & Licks,
Randi

3:13 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Wow! Those are all great stains, but that first one is amazing!!!
Will Petra be getting a stain award, too? I was impressed such a little girl could make such a huge mess!
Kaos

3:30 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

My goodness Joey...

Did ya get those pictures sent to ya ???? I can tell ya that Gram woulda had a heart attack if that was her white sofa that was soiled by the unmentionables.....and they all sure deserve the Stains Award....yes siree.....

Oh yeah and thanks bunches fer sendin' those winnin' vibes on Sunday....ya musta sent 'em a bit late cause the Steelers only really got started in the 4th quarter.....but they won....and that's what's important....good job..

Dewey Dewster here...

4:37 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to all of the stain award winners! They are all very deserving of this high honor!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:39 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Yo, Joe!

Stella is now going around calling herself Stella the Stainer, or the Stainanator! Sheesh. She is STINKIN' proud of this award, and will display it proudly on our blog!

I know I nominated her, but all the thanks for creating a monster goes to you, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

3:10 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Does anyone else appreciate the symbolism of "Hershey's" stain?
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

7:28 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Congrats to all on their Stain Awards!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

WOW!!! Great stains my friends!!!! Keep handing out the awards Joey, they are funny! HA HA

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home