Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, December 04, 2008

My heart can't take it...

I am posting so late because earlier I was worried about my dear sweet Sophie who had some BLOOD in her um, stool. I almost had a heart attack with worry...but it turns out, she is pretty much ok. She has IBS, which the VET says stands for Irritable Bowel Syndrome.

I think it means, I belong (to) Stains. She can have that FOREVER as far as I am concerned.

I think I also suffer from another form of IBS...

does he ever stop moving?
IRRITATING BROTHER SYNDROME.

35 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Those IBS sound scary!
Glad Sophie is doing well.
The IBS you have at home... hmmmm... I guess that is more difficult to cure!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:31 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, me sorry sophie not feels good, hope she gits better quick...heehee u love tanner and u nos it..he's ur partner in crime...

b safe,
~rocky~

11:47 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

I think I might have that same kind of IBS you have.. BOL..

As for the Brazil Nuts.. they are unfortunately carriers of some fungus and if the party of nuts test positive for the fungus upon arrival in Norway the company will have to pay for the return of the nuts. And so nobody want to take the risk, unfortunately for Mom... She did bring some back from Austria this spring, though. BOL! But they certainly didn't last until Christmas.

Bajas

12:42 AM  
Blogger Par said...

Oh gosh... my heart won't be able to take ibs....
I hope you recover soon!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Poor Sophie, I hope she is ok. And poor you.

Simba x

2:59 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Hey, even Wally's heart was tikhking overtime for YOUR Sophie!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:01 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

No wonder you 2 get along so well. Both of you even have the same illness (IBS) Both form of IBS dun sound fun at all.

Luv
Snowball

4:11 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

What about I Belong (to) Sophie?

xoxo
SB

5:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, I think both forms of IBS may be permanent (although the second form is untreatable- keep an eye on that brother of yours!)

Your pal,

Petey

6:14 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ya know, Sophie can take pills for her IBS. You have to get your mom to give the Doof (aka T.Torkelson) some pills to control yours. Valium?

Gussie

7:14 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh that is great news about Sophie!!! As for your syndrome...I don't think there is a cure for that...

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:49 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yuh, brothers sure are a pain in the nether-regions.

Tell your uncle I weigh 230 pounds (I used to weigh more, but I've been on a DIET). That's like totally way more than 40.

Yuh, momma put your photo where she can see it from her comfy chair because just looking at you two makes her smile.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:25 AM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Awww, Joe, this is a lovely photo of you and your brother. And I like the IBS, Irritable Brother Syndrome name. hahahahaha

9:39 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

I have that irritating brother thing x 2.
Sophie will be in our circle of healing vibes.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh Joey
You must have been tewwified..Thank dog Sophieis OK and tweatable...is thewe medcin fow youw IBS???
smoochie kisses
ASTA

12:21 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I think your case of IBS is uncurable. hehe
Kaos

2:18 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Wow guys....you have really been up to something. You poor Mom, I saw the marks Tanner left...

I am glad to hear that Sophie is doing well.

I will call the Torkelson Agency if I ever need you.

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

2:21 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Goodness we sure hope Sophie is ok. We don't know much about IBS in dogs. I do know about irritable sister syndrome though.....sigh. It's worse!

tailwags
Noah x

3:06 PM  
Blogger Ocie Jane said...

Hi Joey! Tell Sophie to try some I/D food. It's 'spensive, but it helps!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Hi Joe and Tanner, We have been missing everyone and Mom is going to let us visit a couple of friends at a time. We are glad to hear Sophie is going to be ok. As far as your brother goes, let me know if you find a cure for that!!
Hugs
Sunny

4:32 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

oh joey

5:39 PM  
Blogger wally said...

OMG! I have the same IBS that you do!

7:03 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Hey Joey...are ya the irritant or is Tanner ???? Big game this weekend and it will be COLD COLD COLD too......dust off the Steeler stuff and send out those winnin' vibes....they're playin' rivals from yesteryear.....The Cowboys...hope they lose their hats fer sure.....

Dewey Dewster here....

8:10 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Joey, both forms of IBS sound scary. I hope ur gf feels better really soon! As for the Doofus-IBS... well, that's gonna stick around for a LONG LONG time!

Tobes

8:55 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Yeah, IBS sucks but it can be managed very well with a proper raw diet... Not always, but very often.

(just passing the info along)

xoxo from the akitas

9:20 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

You also have IBS with I belong to Sofie...i hope sophie is feeling okay...and sorry you have an irritable brother....but..he must be keeping you young and handsome joe...

10:39 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Aw, Joey!

I was going to guess which IBS you were suffering from. It wasn't too hard, and I was right.

Glad that Sophie is okay, but I hope she soon only uses the term IBS for the I Belong (to) Stains meaning and not for her bowel situation.

Why is her bowel irritated anyway? Has Tanner been hanging out with her too?

Goob love,
Stanley

1:18 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joe
Good news about Sophie. I like the romantic IBS. I think I have the brother one too. How can I cure it?

Deefor

5:58 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Joey!

I think you may need to send Tanner Torkelsen to Canada to switch places with Sophie...that way Sophie can come stay with you, you can take care of her, & then Tanner can have all the IBS he wants in a brother free household.....

Love & Licks,
Randi

8:32 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
I hear ya, man.
I think I'm suffering from ASS - Annoying Sisters Syndrome.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

8:37 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh poor Sophie! I hope it is nuthing serious like mine the last time I had it. Oooh, that looks more like STS(Shaken Tanner Syndrome)!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:35 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

That IBS can stand for lots of things...I think you definately have your form of IBS...

OMdoG...Your feed went off my Blog Tracking thing again & I missed your last couple posts...

I have to keep track of you better...

Abby xxxooo

12:17 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We doubt you will ever recover from your 'IBS'~lol

Love
Boy n Baby

1:35 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, Joey I think you do have IBS !! Sometimes I have IBS too (irritable bird syndrome!)

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

7:16 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

We're glad they figured out what was happening with Sophie. Hopefully, she can feel better now that they know what it is.

That look on your face is priceless, Joe!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home