Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Wizzler Day

To celebrate Sophie's improving guts and good diagnosis, Mom gave me a Merrick Wizzler!




I gave it a taste test...




I LIKE IT!




BUT WHY you stinkin treat, do you have to be such a PAIN...




ARGH this thing is NOT cooperating!




aah I think its trying to choke me!!




OK whew, I think I have it under control now!!

I hope everyone is celebrating along with me on this great Saturday!

24 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Oh that looks great. We are glad Sophie is doing better.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, heehee its bad when us has to kill our treats b4 us can eat 'em..

b safe,
~rocky~

1:26 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We are so glad to hear the Sophie is better.

Love
Boy n Baby

1:33 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

That thing looks delish...Doesn't look like it's easy to eat, though...

Abby xxxooo

1:54 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe that sure does look yummy ...any time you find one of those overwhelming just send it to me...via aire ruby

1:56 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

We are so glad Sophie is better!
You're as handsome as ever Joe!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hooray for the Beautiful Sophie!

However, that treat looks more like it came off a dead tree. Are you positive you like it??

Kisses,

Stella

4:14 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Sure wish I could have one of those too ... you know, to celebrate you celebrating ... but mom says my guts are still a wee bit tender. C'est la vie. Those pics are you are prize winners for sure. Merrick should pay you for them!

xo
SB

4:59 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey Joey, we thought that Wizzler was gonna get stuck in your mouth for a moment. Phew!
Glad Sophie is better.

tailwags
Noah

6:31 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That's a great way to celebrate Sophie's healthy belly!!

T-man Angel

7:17 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sure is great to know Sophie is doing better.
You found a good way to celebrate that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:53 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

DANG!

That looks like some grrrrreat fun!

But I bet chewing on Sophie's nekhk would be much more fun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:35 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I hope that You have cause fow celebwation, but that looks exhausting to eat..hope you had a nice nap aftew!
smoochie kisses and Happy Mikulas day!
love
ASTA

11:11 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

YUMMERZ!!!!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:48 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Great news about Sophie. I want one of those things. Whatever it is.

Deefor

6:39 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

It does look tasty, though! And you're looking very funny eating it!

Bajas

10:14 AM  
Blogger wally said...

WOOOOOOOOOO! We're having bullies today and I saw some wizzlers in the bags from the store. I think every day should be a Wizzler day!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow Joey, should a treat be that much work?

Your pal,

Petey

3:11 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I just feasted on one of those suckers. While I can't make faces quite as expressive as yours, I assure you that I enjoyed it just as much. There's nothing like a good bull weeble to make the day a bit brighter. Mmm mm mmm weeblishus.

12:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hummm The Merrick Wizzler? Haven't seen them... but we have some Merrick Bully Sticks. Those photos are funny... and Your nails may be longer than mine! DO you not like to have them cut? I don't.
Hugs,
Sitka

2:04 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We love wizzlers! We're glad you mastered that sucker, Joey!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

4:40 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Fighting it is part of the fun of eating it, Joe. I love to work on them.

Great photos!!!


Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

8:13 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Yum, that looks so tasty!

We got your Christmas card, and thank you! We love the picture. The Girl tried to pose me on festive cloth, but it didn't work out so well for her. Glad you didn't have to wear anything goofy!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

4:52 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Best. Photo shoot. EVAR!

We loves ya, goofy boy!

The akitas xoxo

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home