Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Pal Rocky

Perhaps you guys remember this post where I wrote a poem for a reader named Sue who has a cute Boston named Rocky. Well Sue's boyfriend, Jaron, emailed to let me know that this is how Rocky is looking these days.





Some total JERKHEAD ran a red light and hit him. He is stable but banged up and clearly not feeling well. I need all my DWB friends to rally and send Rocky all the healing vibes you can muster!

I really want to mail the red light running jerkface my A$$hole tshirt, but Mom said it probably won't fit.

Perhaps I can get the person's address and mail them some poop.

I am confident that when the DWB's healing powers activate, Rocky will be feeling a LOT better.

38 Stains:

Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

On it!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

12:27 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Us, too!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Great idea about the shirt!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Beckett said...

We are activating our healing thoughts in 3... 2... 1. Heal! (NOT heel!)

Beckett

1:04 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo got it there pal!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh poor guy! hope he makes a quick recovery.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Boys, u mean sum jerkoff hurted a doggie wiff my name..shame on them...me will go bite them when u find out who it iz...me got my paws crossed and mama got him in her prayers...

b safe and git well rocky,
~rocky~

1:49 PM  
Blogger FleasGang said...

We're rubbing our paws together like Mr. Miyagi. Hope that jerk gets a flat tire in the pouring rain.

luv
Shelly & Tommy

1:50 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Oh my, we have the same name. I will certainly think lots of good thoughts and send lots of healing vibes Rocky's way! Please let him know that Ozzie and our mom and I am thinking about him and wishing him well!
Rocky

2:42 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Oh poor little Rocky! I am thinking the very best wishes for his speedy recovery. And I will add some poop to that box you are sending.
Love Clover xo

2:56 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

My recommendation for the Red Light Guy:

1. pooble
2. paper bag
3. match
4. doorstep
5. doorbell
6. run like your bum is on fire!

Wishing Rocky the best!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I am sending Rocky tons and tons of Macky healing vibes!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Oh no! I'm sending some right now!
Let me know if you need some extra poop to mail.
Kaos

3:50 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Poor, Rocky! We're sending major AireZen for your buddy, Joey! Feel better soon, Rocky!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:30 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

engaging terrier vibes

gussie n teka

5:48 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Healing vibes to Rocky for a quick get well!

Let us know how he is doin' please!

Kisses,
Stella

6:03 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'll visit Rocky right now.
Thanks pal, you're one of my favorite friends with great attitude and caring hearts!
Muahhhh!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Call me dumb, I need direction to Rocky's blog, please!

7:02 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Oh no... what an evil person.
I'm keeping my paws crossed for Rocky here

~ Bae

7:36 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I'm sending Rocky a lot of healing vibes right now.
Hey count me in, I read your blog too.
Joe, what did you do to your blog?
It never shows me when you have a new post like other blogs do. I just have to keep checking on you!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Awe poor Rocky - that's terrible! Thank Dog he's alive...

*sending akita good healing vibes*

8:20 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

If you ever get the address of that jerk, please forward it to me. I am going to send him some poop too.

Heading over to Rocky's blog to senf him good thoughts.

Luv
Snowball

8:24 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hope Rocky gets better soon! And I hope even harder that the jerkoff that hit him gets a crazy-bad case of diarrhea on Christmas morning!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

8:35 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Paws crossed for Rocky!
I hope he gets better soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:14 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Will do, big guy. Added to the circle of healing vibes at this time.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Tons of healing vibes out his way!
Ike

10:05 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joe.

If you get the address of the runner of the red light, let me know. I too will send him a nice steaming pile of goober poo.

We are sending healing goober smooches and Aire Zen Rocky's way. He looks like a tough dude, and we hope he's all healed up in no time.

Goober love,
Stanley

10:49 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope he's ok. Maybe we should all send the nasty driver poop!

Simba x

2:31 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

We're sending lots of Aire-zen for Rocky! We think you should send the shirt whether it would fit or not! AND the box of poop!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

6:22 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Sophie vibes ~~~~~~ Sophie vibes ~~~~~ Sophie vibes

Get better Rocky! Then maybe you can search this guy out and pee on his leg.

I think we should all send that jerk some poop.

xo
SB

6:26 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Man, people can be real jerks, but we are sending some good vibes Rocky's way.

Murph and Reilly

8:44 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

I was thinking. DWB has 1,000 members and counting. Plus we have friends that are not members too. WHOA-what alot of poop we could all send-and some of it would be HUGE!!! (like Mango's)
How is he doing?
Hugs
Sunny

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Healing vibes activiated!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

That makes me mad and sad to hear about Rocky. I'm crossing my paws and bowing my head for him.

11:18 AM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Oh No!! Poor Rocky!! We gotta take good care of him!
Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. He'll be in our thoughts and prayers.

Good Luck, Rocky!!


Love and Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

12:50 PM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

I feel so sad for Rocky. Sending good mojo to Rocky. What a jerko to run the light and hit him. Send him some poop!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

My rather loose poop (being such a sick Marvin) is being 'poured' into an envelope this very minute.

B@@@@@@ds who do this thing.

A good time to have loose bowels methinks.

Sorry I have been quiet but I have not been well and concentrated on getting better, though saw your post and wanted to fling poop.

Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2:55 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

More terrier vibes coming..plus Archie is saving all of his doody to send if you decide to do that..Love A+A

6:48 PM  
Blogger duo_disaster said...

Let us know if you guys need more poop, we'll be most willing to send our share over.

We hope the red light a$$hole gets hit the way Rocky is being, by him!
Then he'll have a taste of his own.

Till then,
Healing vibes for Rocky!

Rudolf & Goofy

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home