Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Before you get too carried away...

Granted Tanner was very brave yelling at that big doggy (while safely held in Mom's arms) but I have to tell you, he still has his very special moments.

The other night I walked in to Dad's room and this is what I saw...

trying to figure out how to perform his own jailbreak

I asked him WTF he was doing and he said he was trying to 'listen to that cd, because it was about making a jailbreak'. I asked why he had his eyes squeezed shut, he said he was concentrating very hard as he could not seem to hear the CD.

*smacks forehead*

He really is a Doofus sometimes...

32 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well, we know how he is TOUCHED -

In a short bus kind of way -

TANK WOO
TANK WOO
TANK WOO

Fur the khool earworm

*GUITAR RIFT HERE*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Somewhere in this town...

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

lmao, oh, but he's cutest doofus!!!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

All I can say is - 'Doh!!!!

I have great sympathy for you Joe.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:36 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We like to dream of jailbreaks too!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Dude, it's almost as if you're feeling the music!

*we loves ya!*

the keeters

7:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh Tanner, dude, we understands yer just a woofie and all but ummmm how long yoo goin to sit like dat ?

8:00 PM  
Blogger well this sucks said...

Hiya Joe! I love the picture as usual hahahaha.

We've passed on an award to you! Come pick it up!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Well, we know he's a Doofus, but is he Doofus enough to break out of your house? Your peeps rock, dude! Someone ought to tell him.

xo
SB

8:17 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Uh-oh, I think that's why Tanner needs a big brother so he can learn...everything!! Are you going to teach him about cd's, or let him keep squinting (hee hee)? He does look pretty funny!

T-man Angel

9:44 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Here is something to try: Tell him that his nose is the volume knob and give it a few turns. If he thinks it works, let him be, if not keep turning!

My mom said to do this, I think it might be bad, though.

Kisses,
Stella

10:21 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe,

What can you DO, man?! You've got to work with the pup you've got. Looks like he's trying to listen by osmosis. Maybe he's onto something.

He sure is SPECIAL.

Goob love & sympathy,
Stanley

10:46 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I'm sowwy I haven't visited fow a while, and meanwhile Chwissmuss sploded at youw house and Tannew defended the whole family and evewything,WOW and now he's twying to listen to a CD by shutting his eyes tight...
I miss way too much when I leave..
I missed you
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:57 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Christmas, naps, leftovers and trying to listen to a CD. You guys have the best life. Poor mom and all those scratches. Stupid dog owner, not having his dog on a leash.

11:15 PM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Tell him he needs to work on it! BOL!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Did you help him out Joey? He needs guidance matie.

We just read about what happened on your walk the other night. For a moment we thought the bad doggie did that to your mum. So glad you guys weren't hurt. That man should keep his dog on a lead....what a plonker.

tailwags
Noah

3:22 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

**I cannot laugh at Tanner**... (controlling very hard)...

3:54 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

HAHAHA!!!! What a silly doofus...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:46 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Poor Tanner, he never quite "gets it" does he!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

5:45 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Concentrating? I make that face when I do poops.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

OH my.

Maybe he has to stay out of that room with the CD's. I am afraid that he will either try to eat one or stick his tail in the outlet to see if he is out of power

Move quick Joe
this could be a very real problem

gussie

7:27 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh that photo is sooooooo funny!

I know why I missed blogging now, I missed Tanner and his doofus ways!

I am grinning so much!

love and licks, Marvin x

8:06 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

...but he has such a cute doofus face!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

For once we really have nothing to say.........Love A+A except he does look really really cute......

9:45 AM  
Blogger Lenny said...

I'd give him an A for effort at least. :)

Your friend, Lenny

10:23 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Oh Tan Torkelson... he is multi-faceted. Is that the right word? Maybe Tanner knows...
Love Clover xo

12:30 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You have to give him ten out of ten for trying lol.

Simba x

1:38 PM  
Blogger wally said...

We had a run in with a dog today that took a toll on me. I may need to hire Tan Torkelson's services. This makes me think twice about it, though.

wally

6:09 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Oh Tanner, they don't understand you....but I do!

Tobes

8:05 PM  
Blogger duo_disaster said...

Keep trying Tanner!

8:39 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We've got the ear worm thing going, too. Ha rooo!
Hey... do you think Tanner and Dave are related?
Tail wags,
Stormy

8:45 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Some times??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:29 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Such a trial that Tanner is! You put up with a lot, Joey. Has your treat allowance gone up since he came to live with you guys? It totally should.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home