Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

We get some cool emails!

If you would like to see the series of events leading up to the pee incident of 2008, pay attention...




1. The Bath. This new oatmeal soak crap that Mom bought said it has to stay on my skin for 90 seconds. Do you know how long 90 seconds is when you are in the BATH?!?!




2. ANGER




3. MORE ANGER




4. Hiding from the storms...then you saw the rest.

Finally, I got a very nice email from a cool dude named Jaron the other day. He said his girlfriend Sue really likes my blog and she has a Boston Terrier named Rocky.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
HANDSOME dude eh? Well, Sue apparently is a poet and she really likes my blog and Jaron thought it would be super great if I surprised her and said HI to her on here. WELL, I can do better than that for his poet girlfriend...

A Poem for Sue
By Joe Stains

Sue I do not know you
but you have a cute Boston Terrier
You also have a nice boyfriend
What could really be merrier?

I hope this makes you smile
When the days make you feel blue
We are always here to make you laugh
Joe Stains and the Doofus too

48 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh Joey, that is a great poem. I hope Sue loves it as much as I do!!

Ermm, sorry to hear about your pee incident.. I've been there, done that too and it sure sux..

12:19 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What a great poem. That bath was torture to watch, I'm surprised you lived through the ordeal.

Simba x

12:57 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so sweet..
I bet Sue would love that

~ Girl girl

1:42 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

That is an awesome poem. Sue will love it.

Love
Boy n Baby

2:14 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Sue will just flip when she reads your awesome poem, Joey!
Did the oatmeal soap help you to be less itchy? We hope so!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:26 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I know the bath was bad, but your coat looks really shiny!!

Sue will love your poem, I just know it!

2:27 AM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Joey,

Love the poem. Thanks for saying I'm the cutest!! I'd share my T-bone with ya but it's all gone now
but I could ask the Mommy to send ya one if your Mommy doesn't give ya one while we are gone.

The Mommy says she just loves your cute little face...ME TOO!!

Love ya Mona

4:17 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey WHAT pee incedent? you were in the pee ROOM weren't you? What more do they want? Heck your aim was as good as our manservant's these days...
Excellent on the poem - how excited will that Sue be?

wags from the back in town whippets

4:42 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

There is no end to your talents!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:43 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

You are just amazing...Who knew you were a poet, too...

Sorry about the bath...90 WHOLE Seconds??? I'm sorry...

Abby xxxooo

6:07 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

What a great poem! I like to hide in the bathroom during storms too!
BLU

6:07 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Man we agree withthe whippets...YOU WERE IN THE BATHROOM what more do they want????
love A+A

6:08 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! Sue is going to be so surprised when she sees that. It was very nice of you to write that poem and everything. Guess what?! My mom is apparently a fan of your blog too. I read it every day, but now she's claiming to read it too.

xo
SB

6:17 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Sue will be so surprised.

6:46 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Your mom should be glad that you didn't add some poop stain to the pee stain, Joey.

Your poem should put a smile on Sue's face!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

awwww that is so sweet! your a poet and I didn't even know it! muahahahahaha!!!

Lots of Licks, ruby

7:55 AM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Oh, Joey.....Mr. Whiskers hates storms too. He doesn't even like it when it just rains. He goes running and hides under the bed (and he can barely even fit under the bed but he makes himself fit). I know alot of doggies that don't like storms.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Thanks, Joe, for the blow by blow on the pee incident of 2008. I'm surprised you didn't go plant yourself on someone's pillow before you let fly with all that urine! (It would have served them right!)

I'm not surprised you have many admirers of whom you have yet to meet. Ms. Sue, the Poet, is obviously a woman of discriminating tastes.

I had no idea you were a poet in your own right. From all the angst and anger, I bet you have loads of poems just waiting to leak out!

Goob love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Sophie told me you will be joining us in the stands at the Pawlimpics. Our lazy people forgot to enter us.

8:27 AM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Well Joe...

I can hardly blame ya fer makin' that bathroom stain if ya had a bath and then it stormed.....fer some reason right after we get a bath....we have ta go....so outside we go ta do it......the storm presents a real problem fer the second part of the equation....

Dewey Dewster here.....

8:29 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Wow! I didn't know you were a poet, Joe! And 90seconds in the bath are 90seconds too much!

Bajas

8:33 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey..How come when you get wet all over you still look handsome, and when I get wet all over, I look like a mop?

The world is not fair!

gussie

9:08 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
You awe soooo accomplished a poet and a supewiow stain makew ..no wondew that Sue lady likes youw bloggie...all of us suwe do!
Jackson is having suwgewy on tues. the tumow didn't spwead !!!! the dogstaw is wowking
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd totally pee too if I had to say in the bath that long! That's totally animal abuse in my book!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, hmmm Joey u shure not lookin to happy in those picturs...see ur not fussie all the time, that wuz sweet to do dat poem fur sue..

b safe,
~rocky~

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a poem for Sue! I bet you have made her day! Yay Sue (and Joe)!!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Wow Joe. Who knew. You have so many talents dude. We are so impressed!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

90 seconds? I try not to let my baths last that long! You poor thing!!! Did it at least stop the itching? I hope so!!!
Kaos

2:09 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

90 Seconds! 90 Seconds! Oh Man .. are you serious 90 Seconds! Is that a long time? ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

3:11 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Joe - you make the BEST mad faces.

Teach me how to make them. I only make sad faces!

-Bobo

3:19 PM  
Blogger Tatum Tot said...

Oooo CRAP 90 seconds is FOREVER in the bath! I hate the bath too. YOu look handsome though. :)

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good grief. My sister is talking about how CUUUUTE Rocky is....

You impress me more and more each day, Mr. Joseph Stains! I think it's your parents' fault for not catching your hints that you were angry. When they noticed your frustration, they should have given you lots and lots of treats to calm you down. Then you wouldn't have made a stain, right?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Joey, that is a great poem! You looked so scared all wet in the bath.

I thought you knew better then to pee in the house....but you are right you are Joe Stains!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

4:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Simply brilliant. You never fail to entertain, Mister Stains!

Your pal,

Petey

5:02 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo, Joe! Great poem. Really. No wonder the babes flock to you.
Luv,
Dave

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
That is the place where pee and poo happens! Well, maybe not on a rug but.....Ha!
Sue is going to be happy with your poem!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:24 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Poor Joey, thats all I can say.....

BenBen

5:39 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Wordless Wednesday then wordful Thursday?
Wow, Joe, I'm impressed! Joe the 21st century poet!
Sorry for the torture 90 secs you had to tolerate! After that, smell nice and feel good, right?
I'll send you the movie anger management because it didn't help me at all.
Cheers!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Can I nominate you for your own award?
Ike

6:18 PM  
Blogger Izzie said...

90 seconds???? NINETY SECONDS? YOU LUCKY DOG!

My shampoo has to stay on me for TEN MINUTES!

Mama gives up after five, but still: I'd LOVE 90 seconds!

7:52 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

What a lovely poem...you are so multi-talented - from stains to poetry!

8:47 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

was looking for sue's respond. nope, don't see it. maybe she's weeping now. lol

maybe next time, someone will get you propose to their partner on your blog. u totally should charge them. haha!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe next time when you get an oatmeal bath you should be spoon fed oatmeal. It may help!
Hugs,
Sikta

6:39 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hope you two survived that scary storm last night! We were terrified!
Comet and BLU

6:45 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You are a great poet. I know Sue must love it. I come visit you and I never feel blue. A little brown sometimes, but never blue.
I don't think it's fair to pin a pee on you after that awful long bath. Probly it was just a drip.

Deefor

7:59 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey Joe, you were in the pee room so just a little bid of bad aim,but sometimes a bit of a tall order for us littler leggededs don't you think? Try again next time you are in there.

Oh and great poem!

Wiry wags, Eric x

8:29 AM  
Blogger Fenway said...

Joe, you are gorgeous and shiny. It was worth the bath!

I need your help, Joe S.

I am running for the Plum TV Dog of the Month contest and the Aug. 15 deadline is looming. I have hardly any votes cause Ms. Alpha ran a terrible PR campaign. So I'm asking all my doggie friends to go to this website and paw out your vote by clicking on Fenway!

http://vineyard.plumtv.com/stories/dog_month_and_half_2008

11:39 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I am so glad you clarified the pee stain incident. And OMD Rocky is one cute dude and you are one great poet!

9:26 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I guess that oatmeal soak stuff didn't do what it was supposed to do. Maybe you should toss it out.

I'm impressed by your poetry skills! I'm sure your new friend loved it ;)

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home