Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Joe Man is BACK

ok I am back, there has been far too many posts about dogs other than ME on this blog lately. Before I talk more about ME though, I do want to say thanks to Koobuss who sent my Dad a great hat for the Yankees minor league team that plays near their home. They also sent Mom a great Boston Terrier hat. THANK YOU, we will show some pics later. I'd also like to thank the super pawesome Wally T. Corgador for making a donatable to the shelter where the Little Dude went to jail. That was truly wonderful and we are so grateful to have such great friends.

BACK TO ME...

While I have been sharing my blog with other dogs, I have been sharing other things too...




That is not ME in MY sleeping bag. That is Tan Dorkelson, or whatever he is calling himself these days. Do you see me, shivering alone in the corner??? I couldn't be mean or I will mess up my chances with Santa Paws!

It has been chilly and RAINY here and I know other doggies have FREEZING and SNOW but I have no furs :(




Mom covered me up, so I wasn't too frozen, but I sure did miss my sleeping bag :(




Tanner doesn't even know how to use it right?!?!?!!




He is hopeless...

41 Stains:

Blogger Toby said...

Joe my man!! You two look like you're freezing! I guess it's normally so warm where you guys are that you don't have built in heating in the house right?

I suggest Tanner should start sharing or else he's gonna be on the naught Santa Paws List...

Tobes

1:13 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo know I chekhk on woo daily by asking my Auntie Di what her weather is!

I think she's almost as khold as woo two are!

Heaterz&Khovers,
Khyra

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, how can u b cold being from arizona, me will give ya sum of my furs...daddy sweeps a bunch up ever day..cood make u a good rocky sweater..heehee..me dont blame u, santa paws iz almost here...

b safe,
~rocky~

1:31 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Joe, we're inviting you to our place to warm up a bit. We even have a spare basket you can use and you wont be needing that sleeping bag. Do you like fish heads?

tailwags
Noah x

1:55 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Lacy has a good idea. My Mom has been using the furminator on me and getting rid of lots of hair. . .big balls of it and I will ask her to please send it to Joe S. who doesn't have enough. The rest of you who are shedders should do the same, then Joe could have a dog hair sleeping blanket made. Woooo, how cozy would that be?? Cozier than Tan Dorkelson would be, I bet.

Kisses,

Stella

2:10 PM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

Tan Dorkelson -- LOL!! That's a great name for Tanner. I feel bad that you guys are so cold. I'd share some of my fur with you if I could. It's been really cold here too. I can't stay outside very long because my feet get so cold. If only I could have some booties.

Hugs, Kodak

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Tht is so nice of you to share! I bet Santa gave you extra niceness points for that one!
Kaos

2:13 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

We saw on the news today that it was snowing in Flagstaff ?!?!
Are you guys close to there?

If I were you I would stare down Tanner till he couldn't take it anymore and he gave you your sleeping bag back!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe! We would invite you to Mayemphis, which is usually pretty nice, but we have the same weather problems you guys do. Man...no one told me there was gonna be ICE on the streets. And between my toesies!


gussie

2:41 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That Tan Dorkelson! We sure hope he appreciates what a sport you have been lately Joe! We are sure Santa Paws will be loading up only the bestest stuff for you this year dude! You've earned it!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

JOey! About f'in time you were back. Tan Dorkelson .... ha ha ha ha ha ah ah ah aha ah ha. Now that your sleeping bag has Tanner germs all over it, you should demand a new one. It might solve that sharing problem.

xo
SB

3:37 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You calling him Tan Dorkelson made both mom and our boy lol. Hope you get your sleeping bag back soon.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

mom really likes that SNUG pic of you...says it's got that royalty look going on! KING Joey! Yeah, I like it! xox

4:27 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Haha! That pic of Tanner with his butt sticking out is hilarious! :)

I'm sorry you guys are so cold. You're welcome to come visit me in Florida if you want. We could go chill at the beach all day!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
That is pathetic..I'm going to cwy thinking of you shivewing and fweezing..can I sen' you my snow jammies??
It's weally wawm and might help..just let me know OK?
love you and smoochie kisses
ASTA

4:50 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joey...it's been pretty cold here too. I don't even want to go out to go potty. I was trying to make a stain, but meany Mom made me go outside!

Stay warm...Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cute twin sets you mom lets you wear!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You poor thing, Joey! Tanner needs to take pity on you and let you have YOUR OWN sleeping bag back!
Tan Dorkelson!! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:04 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

He even sleeps like a doofus. You can come to my house and cuddle up with my large and heat generating self.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:24 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Yeah it's about time to be back to ALL JOE ALL THE TIME! It IS your name at the top of the bloggy. And the Dorkelson looks touched. But you look great wrapped up in what I suspect is a STEELERS blanket.

wally t.

6:31 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Mom said she could have two little doggie sweaters knitted from our sheddins' and then you would never again have to be cold.

You'd look kinda weird but... comfort over style?! he he rooo!

Love,

The beanies (aka the akitas)

7:29 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I'm all for playing in the snow... but then I like a good snuggle into a nest of blankets! And a sun beam. Yeah... love napping in a sunbeam!
Stay warm!
Play bows,
Zim

7:52 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Poor Joey, perhaps your mom should get another sleeping bag for you as Christmas pressie.

Luv
Snowball

8:40 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I am like you. Cold weather is not for me! Thankfully here is not too cold!
Tanner! Tanner!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:53 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Joey...

Is it cold there now???? YA do look a bit chilly in yer sweater.....get inta that sleeping bag.....get Tanner ta zip it up and stay there til it gets warm again.....we need ya healthy fer this weeks game.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

9:14 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Where o where is that global warming they keep talking about?!? Y'all need it, we need it....GEEZ!
We are all gonna freeze to death. Tan Dorkelson...hahahahaha-now Dorkelson is a name I could easily bestow on Scooter. He ran into the door going to outside today at full speed and bounced off....good grief. We HAD to get these kind of brothers?????
Hugs
Sunny

9:42 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Ahhh.. poor Joey. But you did a nice thing by allowing Tanner to borrow your bed... I am sure Santa will reward you for the kind deed.

Stay warm!!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey, Mr. Joe Joe!

You and the (not very) Tan Dorkelson need to learn the art of snuggleheat. And, if Tan is full of methane (as you often say he is) then at least your shared sleeping bag would be gas-powered. Am I right?

If I could I would happily come keep you warm. My girl says I'm a little furnace and radiate heat right along with all my Sophie-inspired diva-ness.

Goobery love,
Stella Bean

2:52 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Wow...lots going on with you lately...Torture bowls, unexpected visitors, lots of card, etc....

My Mom has been to busy to help me keep track of all your adventures...

Looks like it's as lively in your house as ever...

Stay warm...

Abby xxxooo

7:25 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That looks like long distance sharing to me.

Simba x

7:26 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hahah, Tan is not using the sleeping bag correctly, you are right! Well, maybe you could really get onto Santa Paws' nice list by snuggling with Tanner and showing him the right way to use the sleeping bag!
Love Clover xo

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should make your sleeping bag into a coat and wear it all the time. That way Tanner can't steel it when it is unattended.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! We are giving woo an award AND tagging woo. Check our blog out .... in about 30 min. Still finishing up on it :)
Hugs,
Sitka

9:31 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh man...poor joe...maybe it is time for someone to purchase another sleeping bag for tanner so you can always have your own...i just sleep under the covers in moms bed...and right now we have snow and it is very ver very cold...and i think it is time to find a coat for me...soemthing very grown up and sophisticated...

9:47 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Well, Joey, Santa is bound to have some really good gifts for you because you are being so nice to Tanner.

Freezing rain is in our forecast tonight, so we're hoping Motch doesn't have to go to work tomorrow.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Y'all can hop on the Snuggle Puggle Aire & come stay with me where it nice & warm!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

3:27 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Well it's good to see you claiming your blog again, Joe! You gotta teach the doofus to either use the sleeping bag correctly or leave it alone.

Bajas

3:51 PM  
Blogger Fenway said...

You have sensitive Humans, Joe. Many would think that the coat we were born with was enough to keep us warm, but we know it's not.

Stay ultra cozy and comfy this winter...you look really CUTE, too!

Your pal,
Fenway

PeeS: we love your Christmas card!!!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Joey!

Just got all caught up on your adventures. Tell Mom not to feel bad - two of our kitties were sprung from jail and that puppy is so cute, he's bound to end up under someone's Christmas tree.

We're supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow, which is great fun. But it also means boots for me - no fun at all. And Granny is supposed to be flying in, too. Hope her plane has some skis for wheels.

Stay toasty warm!

Your pal,

Petey

4:58 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I just can't feel sorry for you, man. I'm pretty sure I wasn't neutered ... they froze off!
Ike

5:16 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Couldn't stop laughing! Dorkelson!! I was worried cause parts of your state have snow. I was afraid you'd freeze. Too bad you can't come to my house. Our heat is stuck ON and we have the windows open till they fix it.

Deefor

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home