Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving if you celebrated it. We had a blast at our house with the family and friends.




I stayed in the center of the action just in case anything fell...




I also made sure Great-Gramps remembered how much we like him too, he gives great pets.




Tanner loved playing with our human cousin, and she LOVED throwing food off her highchair at us. She is the best!




Tanner really hoped all that ham might fall off the plate, but that didn't happen.




SOMEONE (Grampa) let Tanner lick his plate. Don't worry, I got my uncles!! LOL! Mom sure can't keep an eye on us ALL the time.

Then the WORST THING EVER HAPPENED...

IT STORMED!!




I was so scared, why would it storm on THANKSGIVING!?!




But then my friend Ryan came over, and he made me feel ok. He has since been educated on what a Wubba is, so its ok for us to hang out again. I hope you all had a GREAT Thanksgiving!

31 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh poor WOO!

That is just sooooo wrong!

Thanksgiving is NOT the day for storms....

It does look like woo had fun except fur the storm khrap -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:53 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Stupid storms. I would have been with you, hiding. Your human cousin looks AWESOME. I need one of those little food dispensers of my own.

wally t.

ps. Did you see the EAGLES! Wooooooooooooo!

2:02 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I always get so sad Joey when I see you freakin' about a storm. you know,I'd protect u, don't you!!!

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Looks like you all a great time with the family!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We're glad you had so many plates and fingers to lick. Sounds like you had a great and tasty day!

We hated the storm too. Our girl hated it even more because our roof started leaking.

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, I should have been there to eat that ham ... I mean, take care of you during that storm. Looks like you had a pretty good day when the skies were clear.

xo
SB

2:56 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Joe Stains and Tan Torkington, I am happy you had a great Tanksgiving and got lots of good things to eat.

I know what you mean about the storms, I get scared of them too, but if my Mom holds me its mostly OK.

Now all we gotta do is wait for Sandy Claws!

Kisses,
Stella

3:17 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wow, we did not have storms here yesterday, but we might get them today. There is ENTIRELY too much rain in Mayemphis

gussie

pee ess...my feets are growin webs!

3:39 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, looks like u had a pawsome day anyway me sorry it had to storm...

b safe,
~rocky~

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

So sorry there was a scary storm on thanksgiving where you live! At least you got some yummy treats.
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blogspot.com

6:37 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh joey, that look fun. we don't celebrate thanksgiving but we have our different celebration. just licking the plates? that sucks! i hope you did get some ham.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:56 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Sorry to hear about the storm. What a screw job.
Ike

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Everything looked great until you show us that picture of you! Sorry about the storm!
I hope you had fun after that!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:09 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Wow, Joe, I'm sorry it stormed. What a scary thing to have on Thanksgiving... or any other day.

I'm glad you had a good time up until then, and that Ryan was there to give you comfort.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

8:33 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

What a wonderful day with family and friends. Knowing your mom, all that food was excellent.

9:06 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh joe...i hate to see you when you are scared...it hurts me in my heart...i am so glad your friend Ryan came to cheer you up....

9:25 PM  
Blogger Isabella said...

Awww dang it! Why did a storm have to come along and mess up your day? I hate storms and they scare the bejezzuz out of me, too. I hope the storm didn't last long and you got to enjoy most of your day.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

YO, Joey!

Glad your cousin knows who to keep happy at family gatherings. Little hoomans ARE the best.

Bummer about the storm, but glad you got to have a good time with the fam and your bud, Ryan!

Where was Tan Torkelson during the storm?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

1:16 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Have a great weekend.
Simba x

2:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a nice Thanksgiving you guys had!
Bummer about the storm, Joey! You had all those people around to protect you and to distract you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:20 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I can't believe it stormed on Thanksgiving...I'm sorry...I hope it didn't last too long...

Did the plates taste good?

Abby xxxooo

6:20 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

You guys really had a blast at thanks giving but too bad for the storm. But luckily there you have such a nice buddy there to make you feel better.

Luv
Snowball

6:36 AM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!
--JB

7:27 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Those people pups can sure come in handy, can't they!

Sorry it stormed. That is just wrong!

8:05 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

It just isn't right to storm on Thanksgiving! Good thing you had all those people around to protect you! I bet that ham was yummilicious!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

1:21 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey guys,
Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. I ate so much turkey and stuffs that I felt blissful and nauseated at the same time. How is that possible???
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

3:21 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay guyz hay guyz!!! guess whut?? we gotteded 1 krismas card frum u 2 tuday!!!!! i am so excitereded. i tol mom i need that put ware i kan alwaz see mi twinnerer!! she sed after krismas she wil do that. ok anok.
i wuz sooo confuseded bowt that name stuff, but mom haz splaineded that u r stil mi twinnerer an stil tannererer.
we hadeded a reel gud t day tu. an we gotteded peepul fud. kin u beeleef it??
ok anok. i need a snak.
hi 5s
scooter
pee ess soree bowt that storm joeee. wil u feel bedderer if i say hay buds hay buds hay buds??

3:22 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

We just adore you guys! You could be short-coated very small akitas :-D

Sending you some virtual ham & gravy,

the akitas xoxo

5:01 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

IT STORMED???How could it??THat is awfull..at least you had good food..Love A+A

5:13 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

That looked like a nice day for the both of you. Too bad for the storm, but you could be thankful to have friends over to comfort you.

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

5:37 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

How DARE it storm on Joe Stains's Thanksgiving. We're glad you got to lick some plates anyway.

wags from the whippets

6:18 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee guys...

Looks like ya had a great Thanksgiving...plate lickin' is the best....we love ta do it as often as possible....sorry about the storm....

Dewey Dewster here.....

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home