Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, November 21, 2008

Go STILLERS and TGIF

TGIF GUYS!!! Next week Mom and Dad only go to work for 2 days then we are having Thanksgiving HERE! OMDOG I can't wait for all that FOOD!!

I am happy to tell you the Steelers KILLED those Bengal khats and the game was great. I seriously need to get a cell phone or something to put my calendar on so I know about all my important events!

Lots of folks ask about our feed, as we don't use the traditional blogger feed. Our feed address is http://feeds.feedburner.com/joestains. There is also a button on the sidebar to add our feed if you want to.

ANYWAY, Check this out...




I don't think I understand the need for this?? Mom said something about us ruining the couch and her not wanting our Thanksgiving guests to have to see it.




Do you guys have any idea what she is talking about?? I mean, is she talking about that teensy tiny tear on the back where we sit to look out the front door?? And they say I am dramatic...sheesh...

29 Stains:

Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe,
Your Mom is crazy...what is she talking about??? Oh and I'm excitered...my Mom is off until December - W00t!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

8:46 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Why does she even invite THOSE kinds of 'people'

As THEY say, they khall it FURniture fur a reason!

I have snow lovely snow!

Khome share it with me!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:46 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ya joey, your feeds is killing me while i subscribe it at bloglines but i still managed to get it anyway. thank dog!

i wonder who has itchy mouth or feet... was that u??

wet wet licks

Boo

9:02 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We would come to your house and not even notice the couch. Who cares. Your mom is a little off I say

9:42 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I am learning a lot about Moms, and there are a zillion things they are fussy about. My Mom is complaining about all my hair sheddings. How can I help that? She mentioned something about a furminator which sounds a little scary to me, if you wanna know. But I can take care of myself against a lot of stuff.

Keep on enjoying your couch sitting and think of all the good food they will have!! Yummmy!

Kisses, Stella

10:19 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

I don't see anything wrong with that couch!! It looks very stylish and comfortable. I think that new covering will need to be destroyed immediately so your guests will feel comfortable sitting on it. Maybe a few hearty stains will do the trick!

T-man Angel

10:23 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I'm so glad youw Steelews won!!!
I twuly don't see what the pwoblem is youw couch looks just fine to me..Moms awe so picky.
Have a gweat time!!!
Mommi's Birfday is tomowwow..so goodness knows when I'll be able to wite again.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:08 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think your mom is seeing things joe...all i see is a very handsome dog guarding the front of the house...

1:41 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

No, don't get, prefectly nice couch. Is Thanks giving already! Have a great time.

Simba x

1:58 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What a teeny tear among friends! They'll be so busy petting you and Tanner that they won't even notice!
Congrats to your Steelers! We're thrilled for you, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:11 AM  
Blogger Snowball's Jie Jie said...

I think your couch looks perfect to me. I dun understand what your mom is talking about too.

Luv
Snowball

5:55 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I think the couch looks just fine...Tell your Mom no one will notice...

She can take that thing back & buy you some cheese or something...

Abby xxxooo

6:36 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh boy...We are on the way to THX at your house. Can we bring Grandpapa? We will stay with him while we are in town. We know it will be delicious, and for the first time, we are not feeding folks here, everything is migrating across the street where Mary and Dave have this HUMONGUOS table and three cats. Guess where we are NOT going?

Have a great time.

Here is what you do about the couch cover....You take one corner of the tie. Tanner takes the other tie. You toss your head to make the bow open, then you pull together, just as the guests come in the door. we do this allallllll the time!

gussie

7:44 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We're trying to get caught up after our crash... and now I learn that living rooms come in bags? I wonder if we could get an extra one!
Mom wants to know if your mom tried any of the waffles with the crusty, chunky sugar inside. Mom says they are sooooo incredible.
Luv,
Dave
PS: We hope to get the blog going this weekend!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I have no idea what she could be talking about! Certainly you didn't create any stains on it???

8:41 AM  
Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

My mom says that we will a livingroom in a bag soon too, the way things are going over here.
--JB

8:55 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Glad the Steelers won! Congratulations!
Hmmmm... I can't see anything wrong with your sofa!! Your mom is seeing ghosts!
I am sure you are going to have a pawesome time with your mom and dad at home!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:18 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We didn't know they made livig rooms in bags...As far as your couch, what is wrong with it???
Humans. Crazy.
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

12:20 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I like the little tear in your eye as you show us the living room in a bag. Crocodile tears, perhaps?

1:32 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Thanks for the feed addy matie.
We think your mum should be proud of your work and show it off to the world.

tailwags
Noah
ps. D says she doesn't know what happened to the food photos from Japan. The food was good though!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

I agree, you human Mom is crazy. What's a tiny tear in the couch? I think the yellow color underneath is prettier than the normal couch color anyway.

I hope you have a GRRRReat weekend, and a grrrrEAT Thanksgiving!

Sparky

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm really confused. My feed is like kibble and turkey necks and stuff.

xo
SB

p.s. I think your mom is worried her guests would be jealous if they saw the couch.

2:25 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Joey~

I cant believe that you mom thinks your guys did that to the FURniture!! That looks like a human did that!!

Well I guess that means that you guys will just have to do some work on the new cover.

I hope you eat lots of good food!!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

4:14 PM  
Blogger Tatum Tot said...

Yeah they are picky. You should come see our couch. I have to do a post about it. I keep making it more and more comfy by pulling stuffing up!

5:01 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh! I love Thanksgiving even if the apes do not eat the meats we get some meats and vegetables! My ma ape says your couch has got nothin' on what we've done to hers. I don't know what she's talking about because there is one couch and it is mine.

walyt.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yuh. Our old couch had one of those baggies on it too and momma had to wash it before any peoples came over and then figure out how to get it back on.

Fortunately, our new furniture is all Mango coordinated.

You are so lucky to have the feast at your place. Hope you get lots of foodables.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:21 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Looks nice and broke in to us.

glad your mom will get to cook for a bunch of people and you two of course.

wags from the quiet whippets

7:28 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Well, I think your couch just looks comfortable and homey. Crazy hoomans.

Hope you get to have lots of eatables at Thanksgiving! Just think how much time you get to spend with Mom and Dad! (And Tanner too, I guess. Sorry about that, dude.)

We've missed reading about your adventures. I'm trusting that The Girl has her priorities figured out now.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

8:03 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Why in the world would she take the time to cover that up? I don't think anybody would notice that little thing!!
Kaos

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home