Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I am a terrible fan!

Mom came home today and was like OK Joe are you ready for some football?? I was all, LADY I know you have been working hard but it is THURSDAY...not Sunday, not even Monday! She then informed me that there is indeed a Steelers game tonight.

I AM THE WORST FAN EVER?!




Mom got our stuff ready (we were, of course, following the Army of Four Sibe photo taking rules) for the game and then...




I was out of there! I have to go send an email to the Steelers apologizing for being the worst fan, I hope I didn't jinx them!!!!!!!!!

29 Stains:

Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

They will understand...They know you are their biggest fan...

I hope they win for you tonite...

Abby xxxooo

5:59 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

We will keep our paws crossed for your team Joey!! (Maybe keeping the box of Kleenex right beside you sends a negative message?? As in you expect to be crying??? I'm just sayin.)
Good luck to your Steelers.
Hugs
Sunny

6:13 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Dun worry, Joey, you will only bring luck to the steelers.

Luv
Snowball

6:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We is really sure dat a small slip of memory wont make yoo a bad fan... we fink at least.

6:50 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And woo are playing Hendrix's khytty khats too!

The same stoopid khytty khats the even stoopider Iggles TIED last freakin' Sunday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:00 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh joey...A team is only as good as their worst fan! But I think you are a better fan than you know!

Gussie

7:04 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow i am sure the steelers will forgive you when they see how zoned in your are at the game..nobody is perfect joe...and dont you think the head quarter back guy should have called you and told you they threw in a suprise game....really now..how can you even blame yourself....

7:37 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

lol it's ok, you are not the worst fan. blame it on your mom for not telling you in advance.

wet wet licks

Boo

7:37 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I bet those Steelers are still playing right this second. I sure hope they kick some butt. I don't think you jinxed them. I think they knew they had to work harder to make you happy.

xo
SB

8:24 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Don't worry! They understand and your mom was kind to remember you!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:50 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I am sure they will forgive you

8:53 PM  
Blogger leah said...

how could you possibly be a bad fan with all that memorabilia?!

and thank for the congratulations -- you know my secret was really just relaying your message to them about your poo. :)

go steelers!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, they nos u the bestest fans ever...dont b skeered..

b safe,
~rocky~

11:51 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Aw.. dont worry Joey. I dont think they'll mind. I hope they win


~ Bae

12:05 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, they will forgive you.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:14 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Joey, you look like you're in shock cause you didn't realise the game was on. Chill out matie. These things happen. Now get with the program hee hee.

tailwags
Noah x

12:33 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

They should stick to the right days and stop confusing dogs. I'm sure you didn't jinx them.


Simba x

2:05 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, they won, Joey! You can put that Steeler's kleenex box away on the top shelf, hopefully until the Superbowl!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:50 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Yayyyy! (for you)
I am happy that your team won. My team is, well, kinda not doing so well. That is okay because that means that dad pays more attention to me rather than screaming at the tellie!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

We'll they should have personally let you know that they were playing on a Thursday, sheesh!

Murph

8:53 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I didn't know they played last night!! My human cousins came yesterday so we didn't even turn the tv on lst night! I'm sure they'll understand since it was on a not normal night!
Kaos

10:03 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Joe Stains, you look like a Steeler player yourself in that last photo...the concentration in your eyes sends shivers up my spine!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

I am sure they will forgive you. I hope they won! Love, Martha

11:13 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Hi Joe

How long do these matches go on for? Are you expected to sit still the whole time and concentrate?

Hope they won.

Molly and Taffy

3:54 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

You're not a terrier-ble fan...your PA needs to update you more often. Did they win? Wags, Eric x

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Better late than never, eh? Looks like your team won even if you did slack off in your preparations!

ps. how come your blog feed doesn't work for our blog roll?

5:49 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Don't worry they will understand...Uhhhmmmm guess what?? Pl2 has been watching THE STEELERS!!!! when she can cuz our team is kind of stinky this year( She still watches them but added the steelers to her repetoire...) love A+A

7:36 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee guys...

I think ya were cheerin' just the right way last night....and ya must have reached yer best in the second half cause then the Steelers found their way....good job...

Dewey Dewtser here....

8:12 PM  
Blogger wally said...

We saw this game because we get the NFL Network! Ha-rooooooo! But I fell asleep. I was so embarassed when the Eagles TIED the Ben-gals.

wally t.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home