Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, November 24, 2008

Light up your life...

Since I know that a lot of dogs and humans are sad about Freda I thought we'd share our Christmas Card photos that did not QUITE make the grade...

You guys will probably laugh, but Mom wasn't finding us to be very funny...




She said I could probably look a little bit HAPPY.




um, ya FAIL




Half of us were cooperating...




I do look pretty miserable, BECAUSE I WAS!! I love the card exchange SO MUCH but I hate the picture taking part.

You guys will be seeing the finished product in your mailboxes soon. We will post it on here also as Christmas gets closer.

Cheer Up guys. Freda would have wanted us to have 1,2 1,2 a million more laughs.

44 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Any picture of you is a great picture.

xo
SB

12:56 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Actually, Joe, the last one is adorable!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

And you are so right, dear Freda would not want us to be miserable.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Lenny said...

They are pretty good pictures!!
My mom gave up on me and she's using a non-holiday old photo. hee hee

Your friend, Lenny

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Yep. you are right Joey. I will go tell Mom to snap out of it.
We love your pics. Better than any of ours so far!! lol-we are making it real tough on Mom to get a good one. Guess we better start cooperating soon though...
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

1:13 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD! I haven't even thought about my cards ...
Ike

1:21 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I believe Storm of The AO4 would have the two of you at the head of her SZK Photo NonKhoop Khlass!

Great job!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:38 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

OOH put me on your xmas card list.

You two just POP!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

HA HA!! You look pissed off in each one but still very handsome of course....... BIG GAME this weekend!! PL2 is excited becausue she will get to see your Steelers!!! Love A+A

2:28 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

you guys are still cute smile or no smile!
xox

2:57 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh those are great haha

3:30 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Those are great. I like how the first one looks like you guys were holding hands. Mom hasn't started our pictures yet. We're waiting for the tree to go up and the company to leave.
Kaos

3:32 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Cutesome.And picture of us dogs is pawfect right? Nice backdrop, is that the Christmas version of a Living Room in a bag? Wags, Eric x

4:05 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe...
you can't take a bad photo no matter how hard you try...now the Doofus, that's another story - BOL!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

4:49 PM  
Blogger wally said...

This is a great cheer-up post. And I think you guys look awesome in any photo. My ma ape needs to take pictures of us for our card but she says that if you think two dogs is bad--try THREE. She keeps using the phrase "herding cats" but I don't kknow what she's on about. We're not cats.

wally t.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee ...even though the pictures didn't make the cut, ya sure look cute especially in the first one.....except for not smilin' that is.....love the festive background....enjoy yer Thanksgiving....hope ya get some turkey that falls on the floor....hopefully on purpose....

Dewey Dewster here.....

6:13 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joey: If my muzzer could take pictures that good, we would have our cards ready too.

You guys are very photogenic - and cute too!

gussie

6:25 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

my mom is supposed to take my picture today...but she is barking up a storm so i am not sure i want her to close to me...but you guys..wow....way to ruin a very perfect photo shoot...lool

8:04 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

my mom is supposed to take my picture today...but she is barking up a storm so i am not sure i want her to close to me...but you guys..wow....way to ruin a very perfect photo shoot...lool

8:04 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

sigh! i'm so behind. my pics shooting not even started yet. :(

wet wet licks

Boo

8:14 PM  
Blogger well this sucks said...

Whoa whoa whoa.
I love these picturess!
The background pattern is so pretty :)

8:36 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

For some reason Flickr isn't working on our computer today, so we cannot see your funny Christmas pictures... We will be back tomorrow though! I wouldn't miss these for the world!

Sparky

8:40 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey and Tanner,
We are back and we missed you guys!!
My mom has given up taking pictures of us for the Christmas card this year because neither one of us will cooperate. Hohoho..

8:55 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Looks like you gave your mom a hard time with the christmas pictures!
But I am sure she got a good one for your cards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:04 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Thanks fow the cheewup Jpey
You aways manage to lift ouw spiwits!
I love youw looks, hehehe
I think we'll nevew get ouw cawds done..sheesh
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:14 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Nice pictures. I dread this. I think I'm going to have to wear the Rudolf hat this year. I like those nude pictures. You guys look very festive on that flowery thing.

Deefor

11:33 PM  
Blogger Chow Chow said...

Nice pose, guys!

12:57 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

You two are so good at putting smiles on our faces. Thanks.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy x

1:09 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

You 2 look cute in there hee

~ Bae

2:24 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Hehe, you super cute in all of them, if a little fed up lol.

Simba x

2:40 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I've never seen a bad picture of you guys...

If those are the rejects, I can't wait to see the good one...

Abby xxxooo

3:37 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We think the pictures are the hardest part of the card exchange too! Treats help us out a lot!
We can't wait to get your card!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:51 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey & Tanner!

Hey, buds! I am catching up on your last 27341 posts... since my girl has been a lazy fart and hasn't been helping me keep up with my friends and their blogs!

You guys have been all over the place ~ delivering candy, making gran's & gramp's lives more meaningful, and bringing some good cheer to all of us who are mourning the loss of some good friends! Glad your parents made it back from Amsterdam in one piece! (I guess they're each in 1 piece so that makes 2 pieces... duh!)

Wally evidently did a fine job Sophie-sitting, and I'm sure she's FABULOUSLY happy to have you back.

I can't believe MARVIN IS BACK!!! I'm going over in a minute to check the dude out! We here in GooberStan have missed him something awful!

You guys be good to your mama and thanks for the Christmas photo outtakes! My girl loves the background!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

5:06 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We think all the pics are great!

6:38 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Gee, maybe you made that face because the doofus was being, well, a doofus. Look at how he has blurry WHAAAAAATS UUUUUPPP face in the first shot.

Thank background made me a little dizzy.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:10 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I know...picture taking is the worst, especially when there are no treats as rewards for the photo-shoot.

Your background looks merry and bright!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

I bet you will cheer a lot of dogs up today, boys. If your outtakes are cute and funny like these, your card must be adorable!
Love Clover xo

11:56 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Thanks guys. And thanks Tanner for the extra exclamation marks. We mean !

wags from the whippets

1:13 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Awe you guys are adorable! Little bit devlish but what would life be with robo-dogs? Yeah. I thought so too :-)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sparky said...

Joe!

I can see the pictures today! And I say... Wow... You two never do fail to make me laugh. There's just something about your eyes and face and how serious yet goofy you too look! These photos are grrrrEAT! I like the background too!

Sparky

2:37 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I think you did an OUTSTANDING job! Really.
Tail wags,
Stormy

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Even though we don't like posing for Christmas pictures either, we LOVE irritating our girl by only one of us goofing up the picture. Looks like you two boys like to play that game too. We can't wait to see how your card turned out.

7:34 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Hee hee, you look like scared Christmas elves!! Any picture of you two is a winner, smiling or not!

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

7:36 PM  
Blogger duo_disaster said...

* BOL *

If we can add 2 cents worth...
We think any peek of you guys is GREAT, all of 'em are good, cause any peek of yours make us laugh!

We love this BLOG!!! Just love both of you goofin' around...

Love,
Rudolf & Goofy

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home