Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Busy!!

We have been pretty busy today, Mom did ALL of our Christmas cards, now she just has to buy stamps for them all.

What were the boys doing while I made Mom do my cards???




Watching some Netflix. LOL




Dad was watching a video of a concert of a band he likes. Tanner likes to snuggle, and he loves having his head pet.

He will even put up with THIS, just to get pets...



Dad is ALWAYS playing drum parts with his feet. Sometimes it drives Mom bananas, but Tanner sure doesn't seem to mind!!

I hope you guys are having a great weekend!

18 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

At least you got your mom to do your cards. My mom hasn't yet. My dad does that with his legs but not because he's playing drums. he's just a weirdo

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Our Mom is a bum. She didn't do the card exchange this year. Looked like Tanner was enjoying the "jam session":)
Ozzie & Rocky

9:38 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry if I made woo two get khold watching my videos!

Do woo need me to send some Siber Fur?

Happy Sunday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

10:54 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

So many doggies have gotten their cards ready & got them mailed already! That is so kool!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:35 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i guess a dogs gotta do what a dogs gotta do....anything for some lovin eh tanner...

1:00 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

All that shakin' must be rattling something around in Tanner's head! Could this be part of his Doofus-ism, Joey?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:23 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

We made D do the cards today too. Tomorrow B has to buy the stamps. D & B are very good at following our instructions.
Tanner matie, do you have a headache from that music heee heeee.

tailwags
Noah x

3:31 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner is enjoying his vibrating headrest. I hope he dun feel giddy after that.

Luv
Snowball

5:36 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Tanner is gonna be dizzy after that...

My Mom hasn't even started my cards yet...She hasn't even gotten my outfit yet...Maybe they will be Easter Cards...

Abby xxxooo

6:00 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Our girl is jealous that you got your cards done. We got the big box of cards, but our girl just stares at them - like ...what do I do now?

Thanks for telling us how to make your blog feed work!
Comet and BLU

7:17 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

That sounds like my cousin's band, except I know it's not because they don't have any videos or anything. But they make the same sort of sound.

Tanner is a goofball. You are not.

I am so sad about Freda.

xo
SB

7:44 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh the music is kinda head banging stuff! Or should I say knee trembling!!

I am back. It took a great deal of sad eyes and stuff, but she who must be obeyed has agreed to start being my secretary and editor in chief once more.

I hope you can call in sometimes.

love and many licks, Marvin xxxx

8:49 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Whoa! Don't over-do, guys! Really. Take a break if you have to. I've gotta go take a nap; you're killin' me with your work.
Luv,
Dave

9:44 AM  
Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

HAHAHA! That video made us laugh out loud!!!

Love,
Bogart

3:12 PM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

Hai fanks fer stoppin by! I sure did enjoy my meetin wif my other BT buds. Do yoo has a group like dat where yoo are?

I like to nap on mom or dad but only when dey is in bed - theres more room there and I like to takes up lots of room!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

7:22 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Your dad is pretty twitchy, huh? Maybe Tanner is actually getting some sort of facial massage.

Slobbers,
Mango

8:32 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Dear Joseph,

I do not like loud music. I feel sorry for Tanner. I hope your dad gave him some dramamine for all that bouncing.

ernest

1:49 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Wow, she already has them done? She's good!! That's a hilarios video. I like to lay like that while we watch movies or tv, but I think the drumming would drive me nuts. I don't like when my brains get shook up.
Kaos

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home