Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TROTTIN TUESDAY with TAN TORKELSON

WHATSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!! DUDES?! I am here for more laughings for sad dogs. I have decided that I do not like that name Tanner STAINS because that is one Joey's name. I think I want to be called Tanner Torkelson. I think it Sounds VERY sofistikhated!!! TAN Torkelson here to report on TROTTIN Tuesday!!! We like how KHYRA does that WALKIN Wensday so I said, I want to do a TROTTIN TUESDAY!!!! READY??




This is the first thing we see. the GIANT school next to our house.

Here is a video of us walkin by it...



Mom doesn't like to talk on these Movies, but that is the school, and um some bushes. She stinks at this camera movies stuff!!!




We had to check peemails here because look at this...




That guy is a SAMOYED Husky, just like Joe's older brother LOBO who is over that Rainbow Bridge. I bets he and Freda are telling 1,2 1,2 a LOT of stories about Joey.

In this movie, we cross the street to pees on on a bush, then Mom shows some palm trees.



We have lots of cool trees and stuff here that you may not have.




We have these called CatGut trees, they are OUCHY and you cannot pee on them. (OMG its a CACTUS, -Joey)




This tree grows lemons!!




People don't have lots of grass here cuz its the desert and it is SO dry!! SO they have pretty rocks instead.




I like to help water since it IS a desert.




We also have cool mountains.

OMDOG Mom is a complete doofus in this next movie when she realizes there is a smudge on the camera. LOL



I am very busy on our walks running around listening for other doggies...



Towards the end of the walk, we go in the big parking lot at that skhool so there are no distractions and we just run run run run run...






Then it is back home while the sunsets...





I hope you liked our little walkhing tour!!! your friend, TAN TORKELSON!

44 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love Tan Torkelson. Great name. That last video, where you walk over those words "drop off" would only play in slow motion for me. It looked pretty cool that way.

xo
SB

2:11 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

OMD!! WTF?!? TAN TORKELSON?!?!?!
BBwwaaahahahaaaahaaahhhaaaaaaa
whew, we have to come back later...we are laffing too hard....TAN TORKELSON!!!! BBWWAAAHAHAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAA
hhhhaaa, uh hhhuugs..hahaha
Sunny&Scooter

2:19 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

You know whats gonna happen, don't you? People are gonna start calling you Tork, is that what you would like, Tork?

Do your Dad and Mom have the last name Torkelson? Nice name . . .hahahaha!

Kisses all around,

Stella

2:59 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Grrrrrreat job TT!

I'm furry impressed BUT woo do need to work on the whimpie after pee-mail kikhkin -

I mean, I'm a girrrrrl but I kikhk lots more than that!

Nice way to segue into Walkin' Wednesday - which won't be long now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:08 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Scruffy grabs more kleenex to mop his eyes....


HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

TANNER TORKELSON???!!

Best name ever!!!!!!!

Scuffy pees himself....

TAN...TORK...HEHAAHAHAEHEHEHAHE!!!!

oh Tanner...you crack us up!!!!!


JOEY>>>NEWSFLASH...

Go to our bloggie where the unlikelest of candidates is up for a

STAIN AWARD!

Stan and I got tossed outta a 7th story window reportin' on it so we hope you are suitable impressed...

Scruffy

3:17 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Thanks for the tour. Looks like you guyz have a really nice place to hike around. You guyz are both looking mighty svelt too, by the way. We could use a few of your diet tips...

3:18 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey Tan Torkelson. I want to know if Joey always likes to be ahead of you when you are walking? Peanut always wants to be ahead of me.

Flash

3:41 PM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

What a fun tour Tanner!!! Such a pretty walk you guys went on! We try to get mom to carry the camera with us on our walks but with three of us, she says it is TOO hard!! I think she just needs to practice!!!
xoxoxxoxo,
The Puppies

4:09 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We totally enjoyed going on your walkie with you, Joey and Tanner! You're right - you do have a lot of interesting plants that we don't have here!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:20 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Umm... Mom has all kinds of weird old music layin' around on these frisbee-lookin' things called "records". There's some group called "The Monkees" that has a guy named Peter Torkelson who went by Peter Tork. I'm just wooin', as Khyra would say.
Luv,
Dave

4:44 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Hey...the Army of Four just confirmed Mumsie's distant memories of Peter Tork's (Monkees) full name....a relation, Tanner???

Joey...you got yourself in a dither there...it was a HOOOOOOOGE STAIN...

You're just going to hafta think of a way to make it a little more diggnified...

Hey...you gave Lacie the Stain Award...I didn't sense any hesitation there...ur not considerin' her a Great Lady??

YOU ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO, IF SHE READS THIS...

Uncontrolled snorts of hysterical dale/foxy laughter at what Joey just got himself into...

Scruffy and Stan

4:58 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

OH I READ IT ALRIGHT.

LACIE

4:58 PM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Mom says Arizona is cool. But I think she meant "hot."

I would miss kicking up grass though...but it sure looks nice!

5:05 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think Tanner Torkelson really suits you. Next thing you know it you will be on the Weather Channel with a name like that!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tan Tork, heehee got a certain ring to it dont it..me likes trottin tuesdays...

b safe,
~rocky~

5:37 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Good job Tan Torkelson, though I think Tan Stains-Torkelson sounds even more sophisticated.

wally t.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

I loved Tan Torkelson!!! I can't wait until the next trottin Tuesday!! Mom, nice camara work, I loved the wipe off action. Oh I loved your Dad's shirt, it looked like it was something about Boston's. SWEET!!!!

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

6:04 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

The synchronized peeing is fantastic! You could totally be in the next pawlympics with that one.

Tanner, you might want to rethink the camera angles. You know how the camera adds 20 pounds and, well, maybe the hiney view is not your most flattering.

Those are some nutty trees you have out there.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:07 PM  
Blogger I is Jake said...

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!!

Dat looks like a pawsome walk! Umm whats a cactus we dun has those here.

I is Jake!

6:52 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Dear TanTork. Thank you for all the pictures of home. It made me and Teka kinda homesick. I haven't peed AT a cactus in months! I hope I don't forget about keeping a respectful distance.

kisses
Teka and Gussie

7:07 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...Ummm, I mean Tan...

I really enjoyed your first edition of "Trottin Tuesday"...

Can't wait to see more...

Abby xxxooo

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tan Torkelson!
I loved your trotting videos!
The synchronized pee move was great!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:25 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

well mr torkelson that was a nice walk...but...i prefer walking where it isnt so hot. I dont think i could ever live in a desert...keep on trotting tanner

7:31 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

he he ... we love your new name.
Can we call you Tork? Torkie?

Thanks for the tour of your neighborhood. We try really hard to water the plants on our street too!

7:37 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

I loved that walking tour, and am SO jealous that your dad can wear shorts outdoors this time of year. It's freezing here in Chicago now!! We don't have those plants here or mountains, so they were fun to see.

Good name choice too! I'd go for it!

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

7:44 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Hi Tan Torkelson, I enjoy going with you for your Trottin session. Over here, there are lot cars everywhere.

Luv,

Snowball

8:09 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I love the new nickname because it makes me think of Rod Torfulson's Armada Featuring Herman Menderchuk from Kids in the Hall!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You are so lucky you get to go out on walks because it's warm there!
Ike

8:41 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

wow, i love your neighbourhood. don't u get to play with other dogs too?

wet wet licks

Boo

9:03 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

BOL, Tan Torkelson! Wroooooo, good name, buddy! I LOVE it!!!

Those cactus things look like they would be pretty nasty. Sometimes when I'm doing my boy doggy pee, I lose my balance and need to rest against the thing I'm peeing on. I think I really wouldn't like that...

Brown dog kisses (extra for TORK!),
Dannan

9:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Tanner! I know that school! My human takes me by there all the time! I'm gonna have to keep a look out for you next time!

Gobble Gobble!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

11:01 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

All that trottin made me tired. You do have a nice place to walk.
What kind of name if Tan Torkleson? You sound like a demented Viking.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

What a cool name you have now Tanner Torkelson

~ Bae

11:24 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That was a great walking tour. It couldn't be more different to where I live.

Simba x

1:56 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

TanMan!

I think Tan Torkelson sounds like a movie star or a football hero. Either way, you're great, man!

LOVED the walking tour. I noticed that you and Joe have almost identical markings, man... except for the D-Dot on your head.

Goob love,
Stanley

2:28 AM  
Blogger The Musketeers said...

Hello ! We just came to make some more new friends !!! Hope to be your pal ! :D
Mind if we link you up ?

xoxo ,
Four Musketeers

4:45 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day

Sorry I haven't been around for a while. Things have been a bit rough around here ...

I couldn't see your moving pictures for some reason .. but I love the new name! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

5:57 AM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee Tanner...

Nice tour of yer neighborhood.....reminds us of a song we all love:

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

Now ya made us sad too cause it's warm enough there fer shorts...'n we're freezin' our butts off...why our peemail is freezin' right outta our mechanism....fer sure....so be a good neighbor and send up some of that warm stuff right here....love yer tour Tanner.....we'll call ya Terrific Tanner !!

Oh yeah and Happy Thanksgivin' !!!!

Dewey Dewster here....

8:03 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Hello, we are back after the sudden disappearance!
What an awesome name, TAN TORKELSON!!!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner! Tan Torkelson, that is a perfect name for you!
I loved your Trottin Tuesday - you guys have so much cool stuff that we do not have! My mom was really jealous that your dad is wearing shorts and she has to put on boots and a coat with hat and mittens!
Is it ok if I do a Trottin Tuesday next week? I can show how much different my walks look!
Love Clover xo

11:01 AM  
Blogger leah said...

oh Tanner. you never fail to make me (and my entire family) laugh out loud!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

looks like you guys had a wonderful walk.. Glad you so fit to water that shrub!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

2:52 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Tan,We think that sounds very sophisticated......We would like to make a reservation for your house becasue you have LOTS of stuff we would like to have...LIKE WARM WEATHER..and lemon trees and catgut trees...We are very very jelly..And your Dad is wearing like SHORTS....PL1 is wearing his PARKA today..Love and kisses A+A

4:34 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Wow! What a cool name! Tan Torkelson. Maybe I can be your cousin Deef Torkelson.

Deefor

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home