Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

TANNER TUESDAY, YOUR VOTE COUNTS HERE!

SO you guys saw all that mess I made with my MUDDY feet right?! WELL, Joey said he still does not know that I deserve that STAIN award!! WTF?!?!?!?

SO I have to submit this for considernation!

tanner
REMEMBER this is my Little House where I go to jail everyday when Mom and Dad go to that work. SEE that bed in there???? SEe that blanket in there...

NOW look...




See that bed in there??? See that blanket?? THEY ARE DIFFERENT! Because... I TOTALLY BARFED ALL OVER THAT OLD BED!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL annnd the bLANKET!!!! I didn't get oNE drop on my picture of my Wife tho!

SO now I have a new bed, and it is a CAT bed?!?! WTFFFFF??!?!??!?!




SO vote in the comments, do I deserve that Stain Award or WHAT?!

35 Stains:

Blogger Beckett said...

Tanner, I think you've earned it.

Beckett

6:07 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We vote for YES, You truly deserve a stain award! And that is two votes cos there are two of us.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:14 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Teka says YES

Gussie says NO

it is a wash in Tennessee


gussie n teka

6:26 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I demand a rekhount on that blanket Joey!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:35 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, you EARNED that award fair & square! But a cat bed??? WTF indeed!

Lola

6:55 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We think you totally earned two of those stain awards Tanner! You really did it up good! You got our vote!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:07 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hmmm, there doesn't seem to be any picture evidence of the barfy stain. So I'm gonna have to vote no, dude. Sorry.

If paw prints count for the Stain Award, though, you should totally get it for them.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Tanner, you've earned it man!

Sparky

7:56 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Of course you deserve it!
Do you need we sign a petition??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:58 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

I vote yes!

(And it sure looks like Obama is making it.. We won't take anything for granted until all the votes are counted, though..)

Bajas

8:13 PM  
Blogger Technodoll said...

Of course you do :-)

(laughs at teeny tiny crate and bed...)

From the Akitas!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
You suwe do desewve the Stain awawd..the whole bed?????that is pawsome..how do you know it's a cat bed?
is thewe catnip hidden in the cownews?
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner totally rocks that award ... i think he should be pawsident too!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

i vote YES! vote vote vote!

wet wet licks

Boo

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We agree with Joey - mud doesn't count. But you clearly win a stain award with barf! Way to go.
Comet and BLU

9:14 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Yes Tanner!! I think barf is an excellent stain. A bit of urine on top would be even better...maybe next time!

I vote for you for the Stain Award!

T-man Angel

9:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

A cat bed?! Oy. You need to talk to your parents. And I'll see if I can convince Joey to go easy on you with that award.

xo
SB

10:10 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You totally deserve it!
Ike

11:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We vote yes!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:23 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I Vote Yes!!! My Mom told me it feels good to vote & it does...

Anyway...I think you have earned two Stain Awards...One for messing up the big bed & one for totally making your Mom get you a new bed & blanket for your Little House...

Abby xxxooo

4:06 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Absolutely Tanner!! You have definitely earned your award!

4:49 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Tanner, I reckon you totally deserve the award .. in fact I think you should get multiple awards for compensation! Compensation for what huh? Sleeping on a C-A-T bed of course! How embarrassment! BOL :-)

Charlie

5:14 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Our boy says you so deserve that award

5:53 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Its a 100% YES from us over here. You have our support!

6:28 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

So a cat bed??? Can you even fit in that? Oh and YES, you have my VOTE!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:43 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

A cat bed!!! What is the world coming too!?

Simba x

7:50 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Crate puking is the best way to get your folks' attention. So, for your valient effort I vote YES!

And cats are just alien dogs, right? So technically it's a dog bed, right? And if you sleep on that alien cat dog bed then you're still a manly beast, RIGHT??

8:01 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You have definately earned a stains award!!!! I also think your Mom should be nominated for Mom of the Year for having to clean up after both messes - especially the one in your jail!
Kaos

9:16 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Is there any doubt? The stain award has your name all over it, Tanner!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

My vote is YES! You deserve an award for all those stains!!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Did you take a picture of the stain? There must be evidence.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mwah ha ha Yoo gots a kitty bed!!!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Tanner we think you got it!!! Vomit and mudd what else to they want from you????

Sloppy Licks,

Aggie

4:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Of COURSE you should get the stain award. Why not? You def. have our vote.
Love ya. Lillie V

6:11 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Yep, the award is yours. With extra points for not puking over the wifey.

Ooo I 've got a stain I did this week...I'll save it it till your 2 leggeeds come back! Wags, Eric x

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home