Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Gee, what a surprise...

Apparently Tanner is not the only one out there with a Twin. I seem to have some sort of twin who is involved in some less than moral activity. I have no knowledge of this and do not associate with such types.

This bathrobe of mine is really getting me into trouble! Of COURSE now that I have it, I have to get a bath. ARGH.




Tanner and I were just playing, having a great time...




When Mom said, BATH TIME! WHAA??? Tanner never even stopped barking at me, what a Doofus.




GAAAH!!!!!!!!!




I hate that part!!!! Baths are so DUMB!




I put that dumb robe on and Tanner WAS STILL YELLING AT ME! And you guys wonder why I don't want to snuggle with him.

And until Sunday, I will NOT BE...





(ok ok I *might* do some 5 second snuggles for the Cubs)

34 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Great to know that your snuggle with Tanner was well worth it and the Steelers won!!
Maybe you can do more snuggles and hopefully no baths anymore?

5:58 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

I like your bed, man. You two sharing the same bed?
You in the bathrope reminded me someone familiar, hmmm, ah I remember now, that's it, the Play Boy guy, Hugh Hefner!
Cheers!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I did not want to tell you but when I saw your bathrope, I knew what it meant!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:14 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Joey,

We love the picture of you getting your face washed.....I know ya don't like it but you are so cute.

Tell Tanner it is very rude of him to treat you like that.

Love ya....Mona

7:38 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, heehee some days ur the barker and some days ur the barkeee...i liked ur robe...to bad bout the baff...

b safe,
~rocky~

8:12 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Why didn't Tanner get a bath? What in the world is he thinking yelling at you like that? Get down, get that robe off and show him how to do that UFC stuff.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Anothew towtowous baf..ughhh..but I bet you smell divine, and I love the way you look all snuglly....so it's an evil twin is it???
HMMMMM
I'm not suwe Lacie is convinced
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee eess..Tannew STOP yelling at Joey

10:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Hugo said...

I totally understand how you feel about showers. Yesterday Z took a sniff at me and insist I smell like crap and drag me to the shower! I was coming from my walk yesterday and I thought I saw you! But it turned out that it was just another terrier who lives pn the first level of our apartment with her doggy brother and father! (Sorry we mistaken a she for you Joe!)

Hugo

11:13 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Maybe he'd stop barking at you if you snuggled him. Love the robe.

Simba x

12:57 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Did Tanner get a bath too?

~ Girl girl

2:19 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Why did baths ever have to be invented!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:37 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm hoping this Hugh fella finds me after my modeling shoot!

Hope woo slept well since woo were all khlean and freshly studly!!

Go Phillies!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:04 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I've been hearing my mom thinking about baths over here lately. I'm a bit worried, but at least I don't have a bathrobe or a doofus. But I might want a Pablo.

xo
SB

4:05 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I wonder Tanner was going on about??

5:11 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Oh you look so cute...snuggly cute...I love that cushie ball/bed you have. I used to have one...and then "someone" peed on it. Not to easy to wash these beds. Oh well.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
I totally agree ... baths suck big time. I kinda like your new robe, it's a bit Hugh Hefner.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg
P.S. You CAN'T be geriatric! I think you're near the same age as me and I'm 7-ish!

6:19 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

Just wanted to stop by with an update on AutoBiography Week...

As you know, it's gonna be Oct 20 - 27th, but you can start putting your post together now...

When you have it ready, please email it to one of us:

chef.boxer@yahoo.ca or

crabbyabby5827@yahoo.com

Let's try to keep our posts to your 2 favorite pictures & under 500 words...

Our Mom's will get your post published on the "Littlest Memories" Blog during that week of Oct 20th thru 27th...

Thanks, & we hope you enjoy it...

Chef & Abby

6:30 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I got a bath yesterday too! ACK!

I noticed that monstrously huge and filled to the brim toy basket of yours. Nice swag, man. You've got your humans well trained.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, again, Joey...

I stopped by earlier to remind you about Autobiography Week...My Mom said we had to do that & then I could come back & say Hi...

OMdoG...That robe is gonna get you in trouble...Your being mistaken for the Hefner guy with the rabbits & getting baths...

If I were you, I would look for the receipt & take the robe back...

Abby xxxooo

8:12 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

YIKES a bath, I think you gave my lady the idea that Reilly and I need bnats too, NOOOOOO. Just cause I rolled in bird poop, sheesh, she is so mean,

Murph

10:49 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Well Joe, it seems Lacie is the one sprading this nefarious rumor.
She seems to wreck havoc wherever she goes. I tell ya, she may just need some sort of intervention. Just what kind I'm trying to figure out!
Sorry about the bath. Maybe you do not have snuggle with Tanner for them to win. You can hope. He goes around yelling like Scooter. (Who is up to something and I think Tanner is in on it-see what you can find out,k?)
You look very, very handsome Joe.
uh-just an innocent observation,once again.
Hugs
Sunny
ps Just out of curiosity. You said you were not married Sophie.
Uh, somone, I do not remember who, asked me if you date other dogs or if you and Sophie are exclusive. Um Again, someone asked me...

12:09 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I just love how in that second photo Doofus is barking so fiercely his eyes are closed!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Joey, what on earth is Tanner yelling at you about. He didn't seem to stop the whole time. It must have been pretty important.

tailwags
Noah
ps. that bathrobe is bad news matie

2:01 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

He was only shouting at you because he was jealous of the bath robe! He knows you look like a super stud muffin playdog and ALL the girls are gonna want you!

Hey YOU WON!! YOU WON!! Check out my blog to see your prize and ask your Mom to p-mail me your postal address so I can get it right out to you.

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

2:13 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Joey,

The bathrobe... I can see it might be useful but I do think you need matching slippers to shuffle around in too.I'm sure all the hunnies will be chasing you...or is it the other way around?

Wiry wags, Eric

Pee s - glad your team won. And yes Tanner and Scooter are practically clones. Spooky.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

How come you got a bath and not Doofus? I don't know about that pot holder, uh, I mean robe, of yours. Whatever, I think Lacie is getting herself into trouble with your evil twin.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:09 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Are you rooting for the Cubs? Wooo! I am rooting for the Cubs and the Phil-eez. At some point I may have a conflict of interest.

Today I was actually playing with my brother. I'm going to try out this karma thing that you've mastered.

wally t.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

I think the snuggle plan is working. As much as you hate it, I know you're a TRUE Steelers and Cubs fan, and you'll do what it takes. Just think, the season is almost over then you can kiss the Karma issue good-bye!

For what it's worth, my girl said that in the last 3 posts you are irresistibly cute and she'd snugg with you ANYtime, man! (Although, I think she' snugg with Tanner too if you weren't available.)

And, just so you know, NOdog makes a bath look more like torture than YOU do, man! I say, FEEL the pain... BE the pain!

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

4:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you say CUBS????? GO CUBBIES!!!! AhhhhhWOOOoooooooooo! Booker is still wearing his Cubs collar, but it wasn't very lucky last night. They better get it together or they are going out in a blaze of N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Man-Dad is in Chicago this weekend to watch the game with friends at a real Chicago bar! Hope they win and he has fun!

5:04 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Stillers Rock!!!! I hates baths, too, Joey!!

-da Cos-

5:10 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Bath time??? I was afraid of that!! Poor Joey! Maybe you should hide the robe under your snuggle bed, it would totally blend in!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

5:40 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Hey Joey...

Sorry ya had ta get a bath....I don't like 'em either...maybe ya should try ta return the bathrobe....and Tanner too.....

Dewey Dewster here....

6:27 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You guys get a lot of baths. I'm sorry about that.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home