Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Nowzad Dudes!

We are so far behind, we are so sorry. We will get to everydog's blog either tonight or tomorrow, we promise. Mom and Dad did go to another game last night, but they came home and we had a package AND we had friends over!!

The package contained the prizes we won on Ben's blog for donating to Nowzad!!




Totally COOL!!!




We also got two of these ring toys. They are fun to wear around your neck and then Tanner can't steal it.




I did eventually give it to him, because I know I give Tanner a hard time, but I am nice to him. sometimes.

Tanner said Whatsssssssssssuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp?!?! to our friend Ryan...




He was excited because our bandanananannas matched Ryan's shorts.




Then Ryan said, what in the heck is a Wubba? Dad's face clearly shows the embarrassment that his best friend doesn't know what a wubba was. silly humans.

28 Stains:

Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That is too cool that you and Ryan are twinsies, Tanner! You and Joey need to show Ryan how the Wubba works!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

12:33 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

You have to check out our blog. You really do. :) Oh man those are some great prizes. We think Camo is the best of course. How can Ryan not know what a wubba is? He doesn't have a dog does he?

12:37 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

The bandana looks great. I'm waiting for mine to arrive cause we won one too.

tailwags
Noah

1:05 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

You guys are looking WAAAY to handsome in those bandanananas. And how cool that a hooman visitor has matching shorts.

Gussie

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMD - I hope you showed how amzingly loud a wubba can squeak! And how you can whip it around and sting people's legs! And how you can play a really good game of tug with it!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

How do you not know what a wubba is? No wonder your dad is embarrassed. I bet he doesn't know who I am either. Shame on him! You need to learn him some stuff about dogs.

xo
SB

2:12 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, u looks super cool in ur bandanas dudes..heehee mayb dat Ryan iz a cat person..

b safe,
~rocky~

3:15 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo two dudes look inkhredible!

Ben has some grrrrreat prizes!!

As for WUBBAs???

Turbo and I will be working to place a Wubba in evfurry khanine mouth!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:23 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Great bandanas dudes! That Ryan is a total embarrassment...you may want to tell your pawrents to get some new, hip friends.

Sherman

4:19 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

How can your dad stand having such embarrassing friends? He needs a course in Wubba! Even I know what a Wubba is and Mom doesn't have one.
You are awesome in those banadanas.. bnadannas... uh those thingies! Love the camo!

Rudy
(Mom is tired from agility trialing today and she can't type)
PeeEss -- we saw the CUTEST Boston today at the trials! I had to get her picture.. I'll put it up on the blog when we come home tomorrow)

4:32 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joey and Tanner!
Pawesome new bandanas! I can totally see the embarrassment on your dad's face about his friend...
Joey, I met your girlfriend today, in person!! She is just as nice in person as in blogland. :)
Love Clover xo

4:36 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey baby: guess who I met today - well, not moi, but my mom....Sweet Sophie..and dude, she is even more beautiful in person! She had a lot of ROOs-ROOs to say! ;0

love the bandanas!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

You guys look so cool in your bandanas.

Let me guess....Ryan doesn't own a dog....

6:19 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Ryan must be missing on alot of stuff since he does not know what is a Wubba. You should tell him.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:17 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
In what part of this planet Ryan lives that he does not know what a wubba is??
Congratulations on your prizes!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:31 PM  
Blogger Tatum Tot said...

I like Wubbas! they are funny and squeek. I like your cool clothes! Clothes are fun, pink are best.

7:36 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wowo guys..those are sure some nice banananadaddaas...you both look very handsome...as usual

10:37 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

The bandanas are cool!

Has Ryan figured out what a wubba is by now?

Luv
Snowball

12:48 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Hi Joe and Tanner!

Just popped by to say thank you so much for your lovely comments on my DWB post.

I am pleased to see you both looking so happy and so darn smart in those cool bandanas. Tanner looks like he is really having a good laugh sitting with Ryan.

I read it is very hot where you live, it is very cool over here!

Lotsaluv and licks, Marvin and Jeannie (well, ok, the licks are not from Jeannie, they are from me, Jeannie licking would be quite bizarre in my humble Marvin opinion).

Maaaaaaaaaaaaarvin xxxxxxxxx

Jeannie xxxxxxx

1:37 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Great Bandananans...

I can't believe Ryan doesn't know what a Wubba is...At least he wore the right shorts...

Abby xxxooo

4:56 AM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Joey and Tanner,

We see you've got your bandanas from Big Ben. That is soooooo cool. You pups look very handsome. Are you gonna wear them to Scuba's party?

Desert Pups

7:46 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

very nice bananadanas!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Love the bandanas!

I'm glad that Ryan now knows what a wubba is, too. That's very important.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Those chewdanas are pretty sweet. Way better than the lame-o chewdanas I'd get put on me against my will at the groomer's. We're talking pink plaids and florals. I'm a DUDE. Your camo is where it's at.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

You guys look great in the Nowzad bandananananas!

Did your Dad straighten out his friend on the importance of the Wubba? Good grief.

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

2:27 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Hi Guys!

You look great in the Bandanas.. how cool they matched Ryan's shorts!! How uncool that he doesn't know what a Wubba is!!! No wonder your Dad is embarassed.. imagine calling someone with no Wubba knowledge a friend! I suggest he visits a pet store pronto and educates himself.. and that you don't allow him back through the door until he can describe in detail the difference between kongs and wubbas.. bones and nylabones.. etc etc

Love and tailwags,

Ben xxx

PeeeS.. I have one of those ring thingies too.. I so never thought of wearing it over ny head! I'm gonna go try that right now!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

He didn't know what a wubba is? I hope you explained what it was and just how importnatn one is. Next I hope you explain to my mom why I need one! She says they're hard to find in our area - whatever!!
Kaos

2:01 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You guys look AWESOME! We won one, too, and can't wait for it to get here! Ha rooo!
Play bows,
Zim

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home