Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Huskee saves the day!!

We were TOTALLY bummed last night after being left home again and then Mom said, you guys got a package!!!

A PACKAGE!!!!

It was from Huskee and Hershey!!! OMDOG!!!!!!!!

Look what is in there...




A T-shirt for Mom that TOTALLY shows a picture of the Doofus. Doesn't it look just like Tanner??? That is great and all, for MOM, but then she got to the GOOD stuff...




BARK BARS and CHICKEN STICKS!! OMDOG!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys SO SO much!! Mom and Dad need to take lessons on how to treat us better from Huskee and Hershey, FEED US TREATS!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Can you get that for me, I can't reach it
I gotta figure out how to get those down from there...


Pee S.




I think the creepy halloween stuff is starting early here...this was last night....

CREEPY.

40 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dog - my girl can't stop laughing at that tee-shirt!!! She keeps saying, "It's so cute!!" :-)

What spectacular presents! That should keep you guys busy for 30 minutes or so, right?

5:56 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Cool pressies! We like the t-shirt. What is up with that moon???
Scooter wants to know if his twinny will be able to teach him to fly in time. Otherwise he is looking into either a big kite attached to Tanner or a hot air balloon.....*shakes head*
Hugs
Sunny

6:34 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Huskee & Hershey rock! That shirt is priceless. I have that scary moon here too. Plus we have a super freaky grave yard near my new place...I see dead people.

Sherman

6:47 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi guys,
We are glad your mom likes the T-shirt and you liked your Bark Bars! It's our little way of saying 'thanks' because reading your blog always makes us laugh!
Have a great weekend!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ummmm, Joey....uh, is your mom really gonna wear that doofus shirt? Won't people laugh so hard that she'll be a traffic hazard? I mean, it is totally cool, and colorful, but...a doofus face! Are you gonna let her do that?

gussie

7:07 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What great stuff woo got!

Was Hershey in the pakhkage? Huskee is desperately trying to find a rehome!!

I'll run a remedial Khyraese khlass soon so sharpen those pencils!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:07 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I don't know Joe. That moon looks pretty cheesy.

xo
SB

7:08 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

What a great t-shirt. Photo please! Don't forget to share the treats!!

tailwags
Noah

7:27 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Huskee and Hershey sent you nice and yummy presents! The t-shirt for your mom is pawesome!
Did you find a way to get those treats from the table? I hope so!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:04 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

I reckon if you and Tanner work together, one of you could get up on that table! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

8:05 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Wow doggie candy bars....'er treat bars.....how cool....

Ya know, Joey....Tanner is gonna get the worst complex ever with ya always callin' him a Doofus....why his feelins' will be hurt fer life....

sssshhhh, the T-shirt does look a bit like Tanner after one of his antics....but don't tell 'em I said so......

Dewey Dewster here....

8:17 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Huskee and Hershey are such great friends to have. How did you like those bark bars? I'm sure you'll get lots of compliments on that T-shirt.

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

8:42 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

the moon was orange here too. i demanded to go out in the yard from 2:30-5:30 am to keep guard. strange.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

What pawsome gifts from Huskee & Hershey. THat moon sure looks scary..

~ Girl girl

11:14 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i looked really really closely at that there moon and cant find the man...where exactly is he. those are sure some nice treats as well

12:47 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What great gifts, but they are no good to you on top of the table. Look out for witches flying across the moon.

Simba x

1:38 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Those are some very pawsome stuff you have received. Have you gotten to the treats already?

Luv
Snowball

2:20 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We've had Bark Bars and they're GREAT! Nice t-shirt too! Huskee and Hershey sure know how to shop!
We had that same moon at our house!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:29 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

What nice presents...I love the T-shirt for your Mom...I does look just like Tanner...

Oh, & if you get up on the chair, then you can get on the table...Let me know if that works for you...

That is a very scary moon...

Abby xxxooo

2:54 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

aawww how sweet of H&H

OMD!! Mum wants that T-Shirt.. lock your doors tonight, she may swim over the big pond and try to burglarise it from you!

Did you get the treats? Mum promised to bake some treats for me tonight but i told her not to bother since I'm not her friend right now, can I come live with you and share your treats??

love and tailwags.

Ben xxxx

4:44 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

I love the T Shirt!

The photo of the full moon is beautiful.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

6:42 AM  
Blogger Beckett said...

Pawsome package!

I'm sure my mom would be really honored to win a Doofus Award, but you're right that opening it up to humans would set a dangerous precedent. Maybe we should create an award just for the two-legged.

Beckett

7:12 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

If this is what it takes to get a doofus t-shirt and treats, I hereby order Motch to leave me alone at night and go watch ballgames.

7:12 AM  
Blogger vix said...

Ooooh, nice Coach bag mom!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You know, with a proper magic marker stain, you could make that Boston on Mom's tee shirt look like Joe Stains!

Your pal,

Petey

8:41 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

TREATS and a T-shirt. What more could anyone want. TREATS, TREATS, TREATS.
That moon has just brought out all the weird-o's.

9:25 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

Your treats look yyummy!! And that t-shirt is awesome!!! Hope you guys enjoyed those doggy bars!! We haven't ever seen those before!!
xoxoxxo,
The Puppies

9:38 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hai Joe, I is Jake! Did yoo say treats?

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Huskee and Hershey and their mom are Mom is so awesome!!!! Looks like you'll be having a very fun weekend!
We saw the Hunter's Moon last night, too. Mom said it was creepy but Dad says it's really cool. I think that's because he's a hunter.
Kaos

10:35 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man bark bars. I have always wanted to try those. Let me know how they were huh?

10:52 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay tannererer WWAAAASSSSSUUUUUPPPPP. cool i luv tu du that. i dided the secretz u askeded me tu du yesterday. i hope i din't cawse any spishuns. i tryded not tu...
soon we git tu do the treetz!!
hi 5s
scooter

10:59 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Oh wow.. That is such a cool package both for you and your mom!

Bajas
Pee Ess: My mom tried that cocoa-covered chicken from your mom's blog today!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Lucky bums!

My dad doesn't even buy me treats. Only mom. No wonder she's poor ;(

11:27 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey n Tanner, whoaaa dat moon lookies verwy skeerey..heehee me likes the t-shirt too...and watt cool pressies they sent u..

b safe,
~rocky~

12:24 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I had that same creepy moon in my yard all week. Drives me batty - helps me to see the big fat KITTEYS tho'!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I heard that more puppies are born when there's a full moon. Make sure those little scavengers don't get a paw on your new treats. Keep an eye out...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I heard that more puppies are born when there's a full moon. Make sure those little scavengers don't get a paw on your new treats. Keep an eye out...

1:57 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

My Mom wants a T-shirt AND Coach purse like your mom's!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

ThaT t shirt is amazing! Your treats look very yummy, hav you managed to get them off the table yet? Have a grrrrrrrreat weekend.

Molly and Taffy

3:07 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Geez- freaky. I saw that exact same Moon in MY garden last night...how did it do that?

Keep warm under the blankie's.

Wiry wags, Eric

Nice one awarding the Doofus award to Scruffy !

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home