Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tags to do!

We got Tagged by Lady Kaos to do the big 7 tag. The Steelers won today so I have to be nice to Tanner, so he gets to answer 4 out of the 7. I will answer the first three then he gets the last 4. (this should be interesting)


7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. Meet Sophie for real.
2. Find the greyhound that bit my ear and pee on him.
3. Actually mail someone a box of poop.

4. EAT all that DOg Food in the cupboard.
5. Make LILLIE move to my Little House.
6. Be as SMART as Joey.
7. Figure out WHY Mom does not LIKE me in that shower with her.

7 Things I Do Now
1. Allow my humans to hang out with me. sometimes.
2. Guard the house.
3. Yell at the humans until they give me treats.

4. Eat Cat Poop.
5. Follow Mom everyWare she Goes.
6. Say Hey Buds Hey Buds Hey Buds Hey Buds Hey Buds until Joey answers.
7. Fart. LOL

7 Things I Can't Do
1. Open the fridge.
2. Order my own Pizza.
3. I don't think there is much else.

4. Break OUT of my Little House.
5. Get on the big bed on the FIRST try.
6. STay in that big bed without falling out.
7. ALgebra.

7 Things That Atract Me to The Opposite Sex
1. Sophie.
2. Sophie.
3. Sophie.

4. WHAT? Joe Says just say Lillie and definitely not TEka or Princess Sparkle.
5. LILLIE!
6. Do I have to keep saying LILLIE?
7. ok LILLIE!

7 Things I say Most Often
1. Screw You.
2. WE WANT SOMETHING ELSE!
3. GIVE ME SOMETHING!!

4. Hey Buds Hey Buds Hey Buds Hey Buds Hey Buds...
5. WHATSSSSSSSUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
6. WTF?!?!?!
7. Woaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

7 Celebrities That I Admire
1. Sophie.
2. Anthony Bourdain.
3. James Bond.

4. George Bush cuz he like proves that a TOTAL DOOFUS can become a PRESIDENT!!!
5. Rachael Ray cuz she YELLS A LOT LIKE ME and makes cool faces!!
6. T.I. because I want to be a RAPPER and he is going to JAIL and I go to jail everyday when MOM goes to work. MC TAN MAN!
7. Ronald McDonald cuz I bet he gets FREE fries.

7 Who Get to do this now
We tag ANYONE who wants to do it. Thanks for tagging us Lady Kaos!

Now, I regret to inform you that Ben the Rotti has given Tanner a letter and he has to post things he loves that start with that letter. His letter is R.

WHAAAAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP.... I have a letter R and I have to say somethings I like with R ok??




RESTING. This is in the sunshine with JOE.




READING. I love all those books like about airplanes and tanks and um SPLOSIONS!!




RUMMAGING. MOm taught me THat word. I call it 'digging around in the yard trying to eat the POMOGRANITEs that fall on the ground and then trying not to get stung by the bees that like to eat them too.'




REALLY good COOKIES!!!!!! THANKS HUSKEE AND HERSHEY CHOCOLATE DOG.




RUNNNNNNNNNNNNING!!!!!!! Our yard is so STUPID look at it LOLOLOLOLOL.




RED BULL!!!! OMDOG it makes your eyes go BOING!

THanks BEN for REALLY RAD uh R-Tag game!

28 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Hmm tanner's answers sure were interesting. Joe I have got to teach you how to open the fridge.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We would LOVE to see you actually mail that box of poop too, Joey!
Why do you need to learn algebra, Tanner!
Congrats to your Steelers!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:17 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Pawesome work on the tags, fellas!
Love Clover xo

3:26 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

My Mom is still laughing about the George Bush comment...

Who do you want to mail the box of poop to, Joey??? How 'bout George Bush???

Uh Oh...Mom yelled at me for getting political...Now I'm in more trouble...

Abby xxxooo

3:45 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Hee Hee we like Abbey's idea..We think your yard looks FABULOUS and we wish we had one!!!Love and a thousand kisses A+A

4:04 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi Joey
Just catching up on your funny blog. Good stuff. Don't mail me any poop! I have plenty! And Arrow would eat it.

Deefor

5:53 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hmmm B likes red bull. His eyes don't go boing though.
Well D didn't get to try Pho Soup. They ate fresh spring rolls with prawn meat and a nice dipping sauce and then they had a bowl of noodles with fresh herbs, salad and crispy pork.
DELICIOUS. D would like to try the Pho though.

tailwags
Noah

6:12 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I admire you even more, Joe Stains, since one of your favorite celebrities is The Bad Boy Chef, Tony Bourdain. He is like us guys, he will eat almost anything.

By the way, is Tanner putting on weight? He looks a little heavier in his last pictures.

Kisses,
Stella

7:02 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner, sorry but I am laughing here just to imagine you trying to get up on the big bed on the first try! I hope you can do it soon!
Congratulations on the Steelers!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

We loved all your answers! Tanner's definitely were pure Tanner, that's for sure! BOL!

Joe, I hope you do find that greyhound that bit you. It would be even better if you could convince Tanner to be on the other side and you could BOTH pee on him!

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

8:05 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We loved all your answers dudez! You always make us laugh!
Ozzie & Rocky

8:40 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Great job on all of the R words! Your yard is huge and has lots of great spots to hide poops.
Comet

9:03 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Great list you came up with the letter R . ;)

~ Girl girl

2:05 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Great answers. I like the way you 2 sleep butt facing butt.

Luv
Snowball

4:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hai Joe, Hai Tanner, I is Jake! I like to eat cat poop and fart too!

OHBOYOHBOYOHBOY!!

::springs in my feet::
::springs in my feet::

I is Jake!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

rummaging, one of my favorite things to do too! I rummage for pecans, yummy.

Murph

7:50 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Your yard is way cooler than mine.
Ike
PS - mail the poop to Michelle Bachmann.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I like Tanner's answers! Makes me laugh!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:47 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner, just be careful the bees don't get you!

11:47 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

A furry nice post!

We know even more about woo that before!!

Still wondering what woo ever did to have to live in a desert!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:25 PM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

Hey Guys,

So long as I am not the recip[ient then I would love to see you mail a box of poop Joey!!
Tanner.. sorry but I had to laugh at the vision I now have of you jumping up and down to get on the big bed then falling out when you eventually make it (sorry buddy but it IS funny!)
Loved your R's Tanner.. especially Resting and Rummaging (2 of my favourite R's too) and that Red Bull.. wow.. it makes your eyes go boing?? I'm gonna steal one of Dads and try that!

Ben xxxxx

12:48 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Great 7x7 answers both of you and great R things Tanner. You guys did a great job!
Kaos

1:56 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Tanner, I can't jump and get on the bed no matter how many times I try. Will you teach me to fly?

1:57 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hay twinererer. WWAAASSSSSUUUUPPPPP?????? u did a gud job wif thos r wurds. i keep tellin eferybudy we r smartererer than thay fink!ok anok
we haf a ward wif a butterfly on it fer u an joe! tel me whut u fink of mi ideaz fer flyin on treetz nite,k? ok anok
Hi 5s
scooter

2:19 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Your devotion to Sophie is touching.

And good news. Don Knotts got adopted. And not by my apes! Whew! She had doofus potential.

wally t.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Joe,
I'd totally LOVE to send someone a box of poop!
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

3:07 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

HAHAHA.. I can't stop laughing at Tanner's answers to the 7x7 tag! And Joey, there is a long list of people whom you can help me mail a box of poop to. Let me know when we can execute this plan.

6:54 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

HAHAHA.. I can't stop laughing at Tanner's answers to the 7x7 tag! And Joey, there is a long list of people whom you can help me mail a box of poop to. Let me know when we can execute this plan.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home