Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, September 29, 2008

Karma

Mom said the Steelers loss last week may be Karma related, and that maybe if I was nicer to Tanner things might go better for them tonight in the BIG Monday Night Football Game...




You want me to share my SNUGGLE BALL?????????




OK, how is this...




Tanner insists this is a SNUGGLE ball and I should snuggle with him.

Holy cow!




How is THAT?




Omdog the things I do for my Steelers...

THEY BETTER WIN TONIGHT!

37 Stains:

Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh Joey, you look sooooo happy to be sharing!!! Good luck to your Steelers!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

4:17 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh jeez. I guess I musta screwed up my karma by shouting at my brudder too much. Sigh. The Bears? Really? I hope the Stillers win because I don't like the Ravens!

wally t.

4:29 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Ummmmm -

Is Karma spelled IGGLES???

I tried to get a pikh of the blow up guy today BUT some purple and blakhk bird must have poked his eye out and deflated him!

My mom had one tough choice to make fur her football pool -

Ummm.....you'll have HER to thank if the Stillers win - she chose the birds or did choose NOT the Stillers?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:07 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I'm not sure that will make the Steelers win, but it sure made me smile...

You guys are adorable...

Abby xxxooo

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and tanner, wow joey, u wood do anything fur ur steelers...heehee u guys looks cute sharin...

b safe,
~rocky~

5:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, You actually look pretty darn cute all snuggly with the Dooferoni. But I know how much it must be killing you. Those Steelers better win after this!

xo
SB

5:51 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I hope they win after you went through all of that.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey, that is quite a selfless sacrifice for your Steelers. I hope the appreciate it.

gussie

6:11 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

that looks really comfortable. Jack and I had a similar pose - I'll blog it soon and show you!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Gross, dude.
Ike

6:16 PM  
Blogger T-man's mom said...

Awww..you guys love each other, you're not fooling us!!

T-man's mom, CC-man and T-man Angel

6:38 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
The things you have to do for the Steelers!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:53 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

I hope your team won Joey...the sacrifised you have to make....you're a champion matie.
By the way, guess what D took a photo of today.....a stain (not made by me).

tailwags
Noah

7:33 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

ROFL... Awww.. that's a real cosy picture Joey! For your sake, I hope the Steelers win this game!!

8:05 PM  
Blogger well this sucks said...

Ah so that is your brother Tanner! You guys are both so adorable snuggling! Isn't resting the best!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
So faw youw Kawma stuff seems to be wowking..20-13 but thewe awe seven minutes left..I can't watch..I hope youw soopweme sacwifice pays off.
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess Making the movie of youw life would be a mastewpiece fow suwe

8:39 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Those Steelers better win if you have to get that close to Tanner.
The bathrobe thingy is pretty cool. Weiner Dawson would love it.
The picture of Tanner in red socks is very nice.
I think we are all caught up now.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Joey and Tanner....

Although ya did not have on yer Steelers colors...ya musta been sendin' the good karma cause they squeaked out a win.....close one though.....

Keep up the good work.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

12:03 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

I reckon deep down you really like sharing with Tanner! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

12:09 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello.

Simba x

1:20 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I'm sure they'll win. You 2 look so cute snuggled together

~ Girl girl

2:31 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

awwwwwwwww, you're such a sweet sharing brother, Joey! The Steelers had to have won!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:58 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

You must really love those Steelers.. I mean you actually look happy about snuggling.. most unlike you!

Hope they do good in the game.. we will be cheering them on telepathically!

Ben xxxxx

3:08 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

It must have worked Joe -

We heard the Steelers won last nite...

Will this become a pre-Game ritual???

XxoooXXoooXXOoo

4:20 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Joey, I thunk you have attain enough good karma to help Steeler win. I will pray that Steeler win after all all the effort you have put it.

Luv

Snowball

4:35 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Looks like you two musta had some good Karma last night!!!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

W00T! It was a close one but the black & gold came through! Stupid Dirty Birds...

Sherman

6:55 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We are back!! And catching up!! Oh boy you are in deep deep trouble my man.. THEY WON!! Do you know what the implications for you now are this season!!!! Oh boy you better really think this one through!! Love A+A

7:29 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I think you suffer from a severe snuggle ball addiction!

7:38 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Look, I don't know what Tanner is thinking, but if you want me to come over and "discourage" him from hogging your bed, I will.

How did you get the Doofus stink out?

Slobbers,
Mango

7:42 AM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

Joe, your faces make my mom laugh

9:04 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

you two are the cutest munchkins!! my mom is soooo in love with both of you!!

luv ya
lola smiles
xox

9:39 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I can see it's going to be a snuggly season because THEY WON!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Joe...so glad you dropped by for the game last night...come to our blog and see pix!!!!!

Um...ur in ur bathrobe....

Laciegirl

1:28 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Dude! YOu did it!

wally t.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Now that's what we call "taking one for the team"!!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Hmmm, I think this whole karma thing is made up by peoples to keep us dogs in line. How would the Steelers know if you were good OR bad to Tanner? Unless you think your people are telling them... Ack!

You were very patient and kind to let Tanner snuggle with you on your snuggle bed. No way would I share with the Min Pins like that! (The Girl says that just goes to show that karma will be good for Joey and bad for Dannan...)

Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home