Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Meme and my Stain Mobile!

Our good friend Petey tagged us for a name meme! His Mom fell down and hurt her ankle yesterday and his dog friend Betty was attacked and needs our thoughts, so go visit Pete and pass on some healing vibes!!

So here is the Meme:

What is your name?
Joseph Brain Stains.

If you could change your name, what would it be?
Hm, I like the title 'The Minister of Stains', but that is not a name. I like my name, I think it suits me. Perhaps, Joseph the Biggest Brain Stains?

What's your pet's name?
I don't have a pet, unless you count the ants that recently invaded my kitchen.

If you could change your pet's name, what would it be?
Get the HECK out of my kitchen you stupid ants!

What's your brother or sister's name?
Tanner Doofus Face

If you could change their name, what would it be?
That dog that USED to live here but now lives REALLY far away, like in Minnesota with his wife Lillie!

Finally, I'd like to show you something. Our uncle built this car and is now selling it. Don't you think he should give it to me? Is this not the most awesome looking Stain Mobile EVER?








I would look SO cool driving it! I gotta figure out how to get the money to buy it!!

27 Stains:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, wowzers! What a cool vee-hicle! You'd look awesome behind the wheel. If you scrounge up the dough to buy it, swing by and pick me up to go for a spin - OK?
Play bows,
Zim

12:15 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, how awesome is this car, Joseph Brain Stains! You and Sophie would look so cute together tooling around! You just gotta have it! Do you need us to mail you some pennies?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

12:49 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I did not know your middle name was brain. It suits you. You would look so cool driving that car. I think your uncle should just give it to you though because he loves you instead of you having to buy it.

12:56 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Woo! That is the most pawesome stain mobile. Your uncle should definitely give it to you!
Love Clover xo

2:27 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Your middle name really fits you...

We could all contribute to the Joseph Brain Stains-Mobile Fund & you could buy the car & come pick us all up...

Abby xxxooo

2:33 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner..dat car iz sooo cool..me shure hopes u can find the money to buy it..

b safe,
~rocky~

3:17 PM  
Blogger Puppy Dog Tales said...

oh wow! we like that car. sadly, we wouldn't fit in that car! Boo!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

Hey! He's your uncle - he should just give the car to you ... It's a great looking car, but not complete without Joe's name on it!

Cheers

Charlie

3:30 PM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Hi My name is Eduardo, I'm a snuggle puggle I added you to my page, I hope you don't mind please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

3:37 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Cool Wheels! It is you! It should be yours. I will loan my paypal funds to the pot.

kisses
gussie

3:52 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Dude, You could take Sophie on hot dates in that set of wheels!

wally t.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Joey, Go buy a lottery ticket. You might have your wish come through.

To get money to buy the lottery, perhaps you can keep a few of you treats and steal a few of Doofus and sell you to your DWB friends. Ok? Good luck.

Luv
Snowball

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You uncle made that car??
Is pawesome! I hope you can save enough money to keep it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

5:49 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WOW!!! That is one cool car!!!!Will he let you drive it????Love A+A PS ARchie says DO NOT WORRY!!!! He will not lay as PAW on ms Brador as he knows that she is totally all yours and they are just friends and besides Lacie would kill him.......

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Will you join me for Snicker's birthday pawty? Make your ressies on aire ruby right away!
Mom says that car looks like a herman munster caar. Do you know what that MEANS? I could try to send you a few dog biscuits to see if that would help, then would you drive Tanner out to visit me?

6:36 PM  
Blogger Izzie said...

The red in that car would really set off your coat! So cool.

And I hope you didn't get any storms today. We had several that passed on either side of us but we got nothing. I'm not a big fan of thunder, and if it's the booming type that shakes the windows I get scared and go hide down the hall. But most thunder I ignore. Maybe next time you can come here and hide out. (Mama actually applied for a job in Tempe, and if she gets it, we'll be neighbors!).

6:43 PM  
Blogger Ronak said...

Dude! That car would be so cool! If you can find a way to get it, I'll try and pitch in for the gas if we can go for a joy ride one day to the pet boutique!!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That is an amazing car. Your uncle is very smart. Maybe it's the Brain Mobile. That's a good middle name for you.

Deefor

7:51 PM  
Blogger vix said...

That car is incredible! How much does he want for it?

8:14 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

joey we could have a telethon for you....just like jerry....all in favor say I....I...you will have the stain mobile in no time joe

10:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You have ants as pets??
That's a pawsome stain machine. :)

~ Girl girl

11:35 PM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Wow, did he really?
I think you shouldnt have to bother about getting $$$, all ya need to do is hop in and zoom off!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

nice ride Joe! Tell your mom we need a pic of you in the stain mobile! ;x

4:59 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hi again
In case you are looking for a giant sleeping bag-- my bearded one has one from a place called Bean. Strange. But he is a giant human.

Deefor

6:54 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Oh, that vehicle has your name written all over it, Joey Minister of Stains!

Take it on a road trip & come my way.

10:56 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We will treasure the stains you left here for us, Joe Stains!!! That car looks like a Whippet! (Not like us, like an antique car which was called a Whippet because it was so cool.)
Thanks for all the smiles and laughs while the servant was Far Far Away!!!

wags from the whippets

12:21 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

That is one cool car!! Your uncle is so smart to be able to build it.. if you manage to find enough money to buy it over, can you come and pick me up and we can go for a spin? Maybe add pizza and beer to the agenda??

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home