Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Where has Teka gone??

I think you all know my pals Gus and Teka who recently moved to Memphis. Well, Teka put herself on a Greyhound bus aka Swede William's Limo the other day and Gus hasn't seen her since. As you know I am a detective so I had Tanner fly me over to the Whippet Waggle to see if I can track down that Teka...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At first I was being sneaky seeing if I could find her, shhh, don't disturb the Whippets! I wore my coat because I don't know how cold it is in Kentucky and you KNOW how I hate to be cold...

I was having NO luck at all, so I took off my coat and put on a formal bandana to approach part of the waggle...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Have you guys seen Teka????? They wouldn't say a word. Talk about solidarity!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I guess I will just have to look for her myself!! Notice my supervision....

(all pics taken by Patience and enhanced by Mom)

24 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo two REALLY get around!

I have a greyhound next door to me!!

Do woo know Khloe?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:59 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

I'm BACK!!!! You guys could come visit me in MINNESOTA! I'd like that. Its supposed to be HOT tomorrow. Not dry heat hot, humid HOT. Thankd DOG we have A/C.
Miss you both bunches. The hoomans were on vacation.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
If anybody can solve this case, it's you! Good luck finding Teka!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Oh gee, I used to train in tracking so maybe I can help you find Teka too! I can track through lots of things but Mom trained me on people scent. I bet I could find a greyhound though...

Rudy

6:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey, you look like Sherlock Holmes in that plaid coat! All you're missing is a pipe, a magnifying glass and a deerstalker cap. Hmm. Wonder if there's such thing as a whippetstalker cap?

Your pal,

Petey

6:32 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We hope you will solve this case soon.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:34 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Thank you Joe and Tanner. I hope that you find some trace of Teka soon. Muzzer says..."follow the puddles." but she is just tired of Teka being on strike! Call collect if you see her.

thank you, and we hope Tanner can get up to see Miss Lillie V. this trip. Fly straight north and follow the river.

gussie

6:59 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

hmm hope you find her soon. Have fun visiting with the whippets though.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

There are some very different types that ride the Greyhound bus now a days. She may have just found someone very interesting and is traveling across country. Maybe she is doing research. We are sure you will get to the bottom of this mystery.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Detective Joey!
I am sure you will find her soon!
I know you can do it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:20 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Hmm, I do how you find Teka. If she is hiding in KY, you better be prepared to look in a lot of hills and hollers.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Aftew you solve the widdle of Teka..I need you and Butchy to come help me get Mywna to spill the beans..I am getting nowhewew..but you'we a pwofessional
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:05 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow joey...you are really hard at work....maybe when you are done Tanner could fly you to Victoria bc,...and you could find the brains of the crazy lady next to my grammas house

10:48 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

I hope you manage to find Teka..
You sure are a pawsome detective

~ Girl girl

11:10 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Any luck? You are a very well travelled dog.

Simba x

12:54 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Do you think Teka could be underneath one of those sleeping Whippets, Joey? If anybody can find her, it's you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:07 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Good luck, Detective Joe. This one might take awhile.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Do the bandanas help you detect? Make you smarter (although you are already really smart). If they do make you smarter I need to get some for Reilly!

Murph

9:58 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

Keep up the good search Joe! We are sure you will find Teka in no time!!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies
p.s. Tanner is a very good reader (from the post before this one!)

11:14 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Greyhounds... Whippets... I'm totally confused!
Play bows,
Zim

1:11 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

If anyone can find Teka, it's you...The called the right Dog...

Let us know how the invetigation goes...

Abby xxxooo

1:50 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I know you will find her.
Ike

4:49 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

You two detectives should be on Teka's scent & tracks in no time!

Ahh, one question Joey - Do ya trust Tanner's flying or driving? You are so brave!

Hawoo,

-Cosmos & Juneau-

5:40 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey Joe Stains!!! Buddy, you are welcome to come on up to Peeeedooky any old time to visit! We're sorry we mistook you for a bunny at first (oops) we're just not used to canines of the smaller sort. But we'll not make that mistake again, and thank goodness your heart is ok.
Hope you enjoyed the steak and ice cream we gave you to help you over the scare!
Anywho, it was great to get to know you better and please come visit anytime. Luciano says to bring his Special Friend Tanner next time!

wags from the whippets

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home