Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Back Home

Gus said he got a phone call from Teka, so he is not so worried. What I learned from being with Sophie is that sometimes its ok to leave a dog alone and let him or her hang out with their special friend. I should just let Teka be with Swede William, but she better keep phoning in to Muzzer!! Asta has a mystery on her hands too, but this old dog needs some rest. EXCEPT...it keeps storming here!!!




Dad was in the bathroom cutting his hair when it was storming, so I was forced to hide in his room in the corner. Finally Mom got so sad looking at me stare at the wall that she carried me to my sleeping bag.




pfffft I hate you stupid storms!!




If I curl up real tiny maybe the storms won't see me?




Finally, I was able to rest. I hope its not storming where you are!!!

24 Stains:

Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's joe and tanner, me sorrwy u soo skeered of storms joey...my brudder b4 me, rusty wuz skeered of storms too, and lacylulu use to hide under mamas desk..storms not bother me..its been storming here for over 7 days..bad storms...not to bad today, me hopes..

b safe,
~rocky~

11:39 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

It's always storming here. I'm pretty much used to it.
Ike

11:59 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh I hate the t-storms, too. EEEVIL. I like to hide under the laundry bags in the bathroom. Tehy can't get me there!

wally t.

ps. The dog teevee show was lame. And the Ike dog got voted off first. Phbbbt. I'd much rather watch videos of you guys.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh joe I am so sorry you have such a problem with storms. You look so sad. But you have a great mom to carry you to your sleeping bag.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate storms too...and its supposed to storm here later today. Can I borrow your sleeping bag?

12:44 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I hate storms too, Joey! I think the sleeping bag is a great idea! When the lightning strikes and the thunder rolls, back up real deep and cover your face, okay?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

1:16 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I heard woo got LOTS of rain Thursday night/Friday morning!

My Auntie Di told my momma -

She said something like 3" or so - WOW - isn't that like an entire year for AZ?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

1:26 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Yesterday we had funny clouds but todays is sunny, sunny, sunny!
I hope those storms you have there go away soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

1:40 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

I can't wait for Tubey to get elected. He's going to ban storms (with a small 's'). Firecrackers, too.
Tail wags,
Storms (capital "S")

2:41 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Those storms sound nasty. Your dad shouldn't lock you out of the safe room when you really need it.

Looks like you had a good visit with Sophie.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Can't wait to see how you solve the mystery. I am baffled.

3:02 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

i hope the storms go away, Joey! You can send some of them over here! I don't mind and mom rather love them.. (Weirdo)

Bajas

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I am glad you were able to get a little rest while it was storming.

You have been so busy with your detective work - no wonder you are exhausted!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

You look very cosy in your sleeping bag. I hope the storms go away soon.

Cheers

Charlie

5:24 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

poor joe...you look so sad..but so comfy...i would sure cuddle with you to make you not so scared...we have been very lucky not to have any storms since my dad went away...cuz he is my big tough guy when there is a storm...i love your red sleeping bag...where did your mommy find it..

6:45 PM  
Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Sorry about the storms. But you do look good in plaid.

Princess Eva

10:40 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Aw Joe, I wish you also would have learned that storms can't hurt you. At least not those storms. Don't worry. Your mom will always keep you safe.

xo
SB

12:37 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I'm sorry the storms came to your house...You look sooo sad...

I'm sure your sleeping bag keeps you safe...

You'd be REALLY safe if you got your Mom to put your sleeping bag behind the toilet...

Abby xxxooo

4:33 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Joey, you do look so sad. At least you were safe and sound in your cozy sleeping bag!

Lots of Licks, ruby

8:25 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are sorry that you are so stressed from the storms. It was nice of your mom to help you out. Hopefully your dad didn't cut his head when he was cutting his hair during the storm. Our brother Sean cuts his head sometimes when he cuts his hair in your dad's style.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I hope those storms are over for you, Joey, because I don't like it when you look so sad. Storms don't bother me but I know they are scary for some of us.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Joe!

Bummer about the storms, but aside from that one little quirk, you're still the toughest Boston Boy we know!

Good thing you have the sleeping bag, man.

Goob love,
STanley

Pee Ess
I'm going to be catching up on your last 10 (can't believe I've been out of THAT long) posts!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Poor Joey. Just wrap yourself in the sleeping bag and sleep a little. the storm will go away soon. I am not too affected by storms I can sleep like a log I just need to be in the room with one of my hoomans and I will pretend that they are not there.

Luv
Snowball

5:47 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We had those storms too Joey and Agatha was sauced for days becasue PL2 kept giving her rescue rememdy...She is commiseraating...Love A+A

6:19 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hey Joe
Sleeping bags are very comforting. And they smell good. Some storms make me crazy. Sometimes we have big hail.

Deefor

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home