Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Its not ALL bad!

After our bath we do the best thing, dry ourselves on the couch!!! This ALMOST makes the bath worth it, but not quite.




Argh, there is that one spot on my face I can't get dry...




Ohh that works!!!




Tanner and I race through the tv room like we are wild beasts racing through the wilderness...




TREAT? Who said treat? Do wild beasts have Moms and Dads to give them treats??




Grr I know for sure they are not told to 'smile for the camera'.

I hope you all have a great Sunday!

28 Stains:

Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hehehehe! In my world, my human calls that the Aire-dry! For you it should be called the Stain-dry! Hehehehe!

Are you guys staying cool with this heat? The wind has been nice...but during the day I feel as if I may sweat to death!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

12:07 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great towels woo have!

Stay khool and khlean!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

12:26 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

We do that too after our baths!!

Did you get any delicious treats from Mom and Dad??

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! Tell your mom to stop with all the bath stuff! The Mom says I smell and she's seriously thinking of giving ME a bath!!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Par said...

a sofa all for you...no one to fight with ...comfy

1:35 PM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Oh I know exactly what you mean...couches are great for sleeping AND drying oneself off!!!

hope you had a fantastic sunday!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, heehee me does dat couch thingy after me eats..to gits all the leftover foods off..heehee smile fur the camera!!!

b safe,
~rockydog~

3:05 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Good drying system. We use the couch too. The back and the front. And a chair we can poke our wet noses into. Good that they give you wild things treats for drying yourselves. I hate towels.

Deefor

3:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I've never tried that dry yourself system! Sure it works!
I hope you had a great weekend too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:16 PM  
Blogger Puppy Dog Tales said...

hi Mr. Stains,

we're the lamb tail pack and we wanted to say we do that too!

head butts,
Abby

3:17 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

there is something about a bath that brings out the wild beast in most of us I think

3:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I sure wish there was some live action video of that.

xo
SB

3:33 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Joey,

Tippy is kinda cute. Do you gots a girlfriend? I could arrange something with you and Toppy, if you want me to?

It is so hot here that a cool bath sounds wonderful.

Stay coool...Mona

3:42 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We dry off the old fashioned way - with a fluffy towel! Your way sure looks like a whole lot more fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:49 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

do you hide any bones in that couch?

5:05 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I'll have to try that drying thing...

I hate towels, so I just run around & shake until I'm really cold & then Mom wraps me up in a towel & I go to sleep...

Your method makes more sense...

Abby xxxooo

5:36 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

We do that after our baths too.. mom says it is silly.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:54 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
I do that after my bath too, the only difference is that I do it on the bed rather than the couch! The bed is like my great big towel... hehehe

6:56 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's really fun hee.. I dont know if wild beast gets treats.. Hum...

~ Girl girl

9:50 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I rub myself dry on jie jie's bed after my bath all the time. The pillows are good for drying my face. Thats the best part about taking bath isn't it?

Luv
Snowball

9:53 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I must be weird because I don't run around after my bath. Motch doesn't know why and I'm not going to tell her.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

i'm jealous that u gotta rub yourself on the couch...

i only got grass to rub on...but anyway, is still feels good

10:11 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Dwying youwself all ovew the house is the onliest pawt of bafs I like, hehehehehe...
I wish the wope would have weached youw house..I could have bwought you those pizzas
this is the same place we went last yeaw on the fouwf
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:22 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Joey, I must say, you make funny doofus faces too huh?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:28 PM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

We like your way of drying off too. Whenever we get baths, we run around the house like wild beasts too! We sure hope wild beasts have moms and dads that give them treats....it would be too sad if they didn't! Maggie has to get baths once a week because of her allergies--- she gets lots of treats too!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

12:50 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Hey I never thought of using the lounge before .. .I head straight outside and find the nearest patch of dirt. It doesn't matter how much they try and dry me .. I can still get the dirt to stick!

Cheers

Charlie

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry about your bath, Joe! I like the couch strategy - usually I rub my face on the floor, but the couch sounds much cleaner.

Your friend, Lenny

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

We have a taupe couch just like that. It's JH's favorite hangout. We love to dry ourselves when we come in from the rain on that couch. Mom has a big old turkish towel that she tries to dry us off with -- but it's never enough -- so we run for the couch.

Sometimes we use the wall, but we prefer the couch!!

Jake and Just Harry

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home