Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 07, 2008

Nacho Cheese!!!

We got some NEW treats over here....check these out...




NACHEWS! Like Nachos for DOGS!!!




The dog on the bag is like our friend Liberty, the Princess of Sparkle. That is a chiahuahuahuahuahua. Those Mexican dogs know all about Nachos apparently!!




They even look like little chips!

I gotta tell you though, I know a little something about Nachos. Look at how excited I am about the size of that plate!!!! Don't tell my Mom but I had Tanner fly me out for some not too long ago... shhhh
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Now if only I could figure out how to order one of these!!!!!

25 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

OMdog. Those treats look great. THe nachos look better though.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey...we having some trouble finding Mexican foods..you may have to have Tanner do a mercy flight.

kisses
gussie

6:44 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Those treats look so yummy.

Cant you order that online? Make Tanner do it.

Love
Boy n Baby

6:59 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Brice might be able to help!

He was working on one of his pawrents' plastikh khard thingie!!

Maybe he was ordering it for WOO!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hope you are khontinuing to enjoy Mom's Musikh Monday!

7:43 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Yummy Nacho treats!
My grandma eats nachos almost every week and she never shares with me!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! My mom has a table cloth just like that one of your moms ... or is that a place mat. Well, whatever it is, my mom has the exact match in tablecloth size. Cool huh?

I would sure love to have some of those nachos, but mom is being a total grump about what she is letting me eat right. Geez. It totally sucks.

xo
SB

8:02 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

That looks really GOOOOOOD!!!!!

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, yummmmmmmmmmie dose looks soooo good...

b safe,
~rocky~

10:07 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Yuuummmm... That treats sure look tasty!!!

I am sure you can order that by sending an email to them and give then your hooman's detail and also credit card number. Its shouldn't be too difficult. I saw jie jie do that all the time.

Luv

Snowball

11:04 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those looks pawsome. I love Cheese...

~ Girl girl

1:22 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

So many blogs to catch up on. Hope you had a good weekend.

Simba x

1:51 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We've never had the real thing but those nacho treats sure look good!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:38 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Hey, Sorry we missed ur last few posts! ABout that bath, boy, Tanner looks pitiful! And I must say you look kinda *tight* in that shirt of yours! Cute, tho!
Never tried nachews nor NAchos.
I think i wud like em tho!

3:20 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Those nachos sure look good...Don't eat too many, though...

It's never a good thing to eat too many nachos...

Abby xxxooo

4:15 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

OMD - Where did your mom find such yummy treats!?

Lilly makes us nachos sometimes. But she puts too many frijoles on 'em and mom just gets mad at us later.....!

4:19 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh man I could eat that whole plate of nachos. The gas would be phenomenal!

wally

5:45 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
The pizza is delicious.
Here, the cheese is necessary. :)

from loved ume tyan

6:39 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You'll figure it out, Joe, and when you do, let's have a party!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt know they use me as their cover dog!

oh boy i wish they had nachos here for dogs!

8:03 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I am going to tell Mom to find me some of those Nachos!!!
Kaos

10:40 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joe!
Those nachews do look delicious! Your parents always find you the coolest snacks. I need to find a way to tell my mom and dad that I am tired of plain old milk bones...
Love Clover xo

11:36 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I want those! I am so tired of licking crumbs of good stuff off the floor. Tell Tanner to get me one too.

Deefor

4:27 PM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

We love cheese cause we're cheese hounds. Deserts pups here just saying woof.


Scuba, Keiko, Norman and Toby

10:37 AM  
Blogger Misadventures of Widowhood said...

That nacho machine is great. You should get someone to order it for you.

Levi's mom

12:18 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo, those look SO good. I would love some. Whenever Mom makes them, Ammy giggles and says, "Hey Dave, that's not yo cheese." Get it? Not yo cheese... nacho cheese? Woo. Sisters.
Luv,
Dave

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home