Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, July 05, 2008

She Sells Sea Shells Down by the Sea Shore




I was hanging out enjoying my time alone while the Doofus was at the shore. Then he came home and he was COVERED in sand. Do you know what that means???




He had to get a BATH!




He was not happy about it. Well, then guess what happened...




GRRRRRRRRR...I HAD TO GET A BATH TOO! I didn't even go anywhere!!!! I was so ticked off, can you see it??




I was sure to shake a million times to get Mom and Dad totally wet. AND I yelled at Tanner the entire time...




He looks like he is getting an earful doesn't he??

I really enjoyed my solo time, so I guess you take the good with the bad! I hope you all survived the fireworks last night!

29 Stains:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh man, you're gonna give my Mommy ideas. Why does she even try to pretend "it's just like the pool at the dog run, Petey!" I ain't buying it!

Your pal,

Petey

11:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! The Mom was thinking that I needed a bath too! What's up with parents lately?

12:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That is so lame that you got a bath too. WTF?
Ike

12:37 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

You had to get a B-A-T-H?! Oh my dogness, that's horrible! I hope you survived it! Baths are wayyy more scary than fireworks! I can totally see the hatred in your eyes in these pictures.

Sparky

1:03 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

That is just so unfair getting a bath on a national holiday!

1:13 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

I had to have a bath yesterday, too, right in the middle of our cookout just because I stepped in poop and got it all over motch.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, hmmm me sorrwy u boff had to have a baff, but what me iz wonderin iz y did tanner haff sand all over him...did he git to go to the beach or a river bank sumwhere...sounds like u gots the short end of the stick, Joey...

b safe,
~rocky~

pp's heehee do u no a good dogtective joey, dat can help u furgure it out??

2:20 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

oops mayb mama needs to read closer..u saided he went to the shore...heehee........i need to fire mama...

b safe,
~rocky~

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Joey, That really sucks. I haven't had a bath in forever, which means there is probably one looming in the near future. Probably after mom gets back from hanging out with Agatha and Archie. I sure wish I could stay with you while she's away.

xo
SB

2:23 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Seems like everydog is getting baths lately...

You sure don't look happy...I think your Dad got the message...

Sounds like it's all Tanner's fault...

Abby xxxooo

2:59 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Tanner never fails to ruin your happiness!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

4:07 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Bummer that you had to get a bath too just because Doofus got himself all sandy!
We've got fireworks again tonight and I'm already hugging mom's leg! OMG, why were fireworks ever invented! I HATE them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:31 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So wrong!

Woo didn't get sand in YOUR belly button!!

As fur how bunnies taste, I khan't khonfirm their tastiness - I don't chew on my stuffies - I just play with them!!!

Mom was proud of how well I did with the fireworks last night - especially since they were set off just about even with the house - I akhtually kind of enjoyed the flashy stuff!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

4:37 PM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Even when you are p'd off you are so darned cute!! I just narrowly escaped a bath today after I rolled in some dead stuff...I think mom was just being lazy...

5:27 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Wait--Doofus gets dirty so you have to take a bath? These apes are so confused.

wally.

ps. My ma ape is in awe of your dad's tattoos. She is envious. (She's going to get a Wally tattoo!)

5:29 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Poor Joe. Tanner came back AND you had to get a bath! We feel so bad for you dude! Mom has been telling us we stink lately, so that probably means baths are in the very near future! We didn't get toooooo many fireworks around here last night. That was a relief! Take care guyz!
Ozzie & Rocky

5:35 PM  
Blogger Toffee said...

oooh! My mom insisted that I wish your pawrents a happy belated congratulations on their wedding...my mom and dad2b are getting married in less than two weeks!! My brother and I are the ringbearers!! Can you believe that they are actually entrusting us with jewelry??! Did they not see what I did to that "Sniffany's box" in last weeks' post? Humans...so silly.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Hey Joe, we're both clean! Too clean. Too bad you couldn't hide. I need some time without you-know-who too. I'm going to take my humans camping again to get away from him.

Deefor

8:30 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

You look totally irritated Joe!!

Tanner just looks pathetic!

Holly

12:21 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

My gosh! It's understandable why Tanner needs a bath but you? You are clean & did not get all sandy like him so why did you need to take a bath too??? Hoomans can be sooo funny sometimes...I think he got it all in his brain after he's done facing the music. Hee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:57 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

Poor joe and tanner!! We hate baths and Maggie has to get one every week because of her allergies and we have been getting them too just because!!! That sucks!! You should give tanner an earful for getting so dirty that you needed a bath!!
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

8:01 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

That was a total ripoff!! I hope you flooded the bathroom with your shaking Joey.

8:08 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wait a minute! The sea shore!?!? Did you guys get an ocean in Arizona!?!? I can't believe that! I want one SO bad!
Any tips for how I can get one?
Play bows,
Zim

8:55 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Don't you hate it when the parents think that everything should be equal. Like getting a bath. Sometimes we just want our own stuff. No one said we felt deprived not having a bath.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

You look super pissed off. Why did you have to take a bath anyway?

Slobbers,
Mango

9:45 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh boy you look ticked off.....We did not enjoy them too much(the fireworks) Agatha was in a drug induced( rescue remedy cocktail) coma under the bed and I was watching fireworks on the TV...Love Archie and Agatha

11:35 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Unlucky Joe. That's all that can be said about it I reckon. Unlucky!! What did you do to deserve that!

Cheers

Charlie

8:30 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I got a bath this weekend, too! I guess when parents are off for more than their normal 2 days, they start thinking crazy thoughts!
Kaos

10:39 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Joey!
You poor thing, It's such a shame that you hate baths. And even more of a shame that you were forced to endure such trauma and not even get to go anywhere!!! It's not right!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home