Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Tanner reads day!

WHATSSSUUUPPPPPPPPPPP... I bet you didn't know I am like so good at reading...check it out!!!




Mom got one of these magaseem things in the mail and I was like LOOK its got a dog on it!!




This page says if I order some pills I could turn into One of any kind of dog on this page?! WHat one do I want to be OMG?! I have to seriously think about this one.




OMDOG look at those tiny baby boston terriers!! It says this is for something called ANXIETY. That is what Joey has so he has to hide in that bathroom and shake like a little girl!




Mom said, Tanner, I think you need this. WTF?!




NOOOO I do not eat stools? I mean, that would be pretty STUPID!?! We have stools in the kitchen, you never see me even LICK them!? WTF?!




HMMMMM How do you think I get one of all the stuff on this page guys?!




OMDOG that boston terrier must have totally stroller-jacked some BABY just like they show on the movies I see on TV!




This must be the page where you can sign up for Pen Pals with doggies in PRISON?! I should totally do this...




I could mail them all Corn Shanks and I'd be the most popular dog ever in Prisons around the WORLD?!!

This magaseem is COOL and aren't you inpressed at how good I can read all this stuff!!!

41 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

You never fail to impress us Tanner! You are probably one of the smarterest dogz ever!
Ozzie & Rocky

1:11 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

that is amazing. I wish I could read as well as you. We got that magazine the other day and then today we got two big boxes from those magazine people.

1:14 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That does look like a cool magaseem!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner my friend, this one is a classic. Muzzer says you are a Savant. Oh yeah, there was another word too. I know - Idjit Savant.

kisses
Gussie

1:36 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Hey Tanner! I was just reading that magazine too! I saw all the cutie baby bostans & thought of you & your big brother...

Do you really nibble at your stool?

Thats kinda gross Tanner!

Love & Licks,
Randi

1:59 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh get a grip on your leash Tanner -

Real dogs walk!

Akhtually, real dogs tug the arms off their walkers!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:02 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

That stroller could be handy for the days when THEY want to go for a walk but you don't want to. Would keep everyone happy ! :-)

Cheers

Charlie

3:30 PM  
Blogger BEAGLEDOM said...

Wow where did you learn to read. We like looking at the pictures. Did you order lots of goodies?

Lots of Licks,

Bug & Bandit

3:34 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow Tanner...that magaseem has it all. I especially like that snackie page. But you really need to stay away from eating the stools...seriously...Lillie, your wife, won't want to kiss you!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:36 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Tanner!

Man, I must say, you are a pretty amazing pup! I can't believe you can read! I have to get my humans to read everything for me, hee hee.

Sparky

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, You better watch it, because first of all, Joey is tough and second of all, he can't shake like a little girl, because girls are tough too and never shake. Maybe he shakes like a little boy. Yeah, that's it.

xo
SB

4:16 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Tanner, you are a lot smarter than some doggies think. I never saw stuff like that. Those poor doggies in prison. Is that book just for Boston Terriers?

Deefor

4:29 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

You read really good...We have that magazine, too...But I only look at the pictures, cuz I can't read...

My Mom just looks at the pictures, too...She never buys anything...How can she look at that magazine with all that cool stuff & not order something??

Abby xxxooo

4:29 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You are pretty smart, Tanner! Now you need to get that plastic card out of your mom's purse and order all of those delicious looking chicken and pork treats! Imagine how big the box will be when it arrives!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:33 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner, Mom got that same catalog today!!
And she even said awwwwww to the baby boston terriers who were all doped up on meds!

My mom wants to buy sissy Lilly that stroller. Whatever!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

a prison dog pal would be cool. go for it.

you're such a funny doofus! ;0

luv ya
lola smiles

5:03 PM  
Blogger Fenway said...

HI Joe--

I was amazed that you also got that same catalog!!! I was instantly drawn to the headline about stool eating. My oh my....I don't even get Beggin' Strips or Bonz! My diet is so restricted I just neve thought to re-eat what I ate!

Yay Red Sox. I think you have such an awesome breed name. I wish Boston were in my formal name.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Archie says if you decide to write to the dogs in prison let him know He thinks it is a good cause...Love A+A

5:47 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, heehee dont know which part had me laughing harderest...the prison dogs, the stool eating or Joey shakin like a little girl...u iz to funny tonite...

b safe,
~rocky~

6:55 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

WOW..tanner you are the smarterest dog ever. I can read...but only food labels, i dont wanna eat anything that has artificial meat in it...I am going to learn to read my moms work schedule cuz i think everytime she says she is going to work...she is lying...she is just trying to be away from me...so sad...home alone....i need my dadddddddddddddddddddddy

7:44 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
That page of the treats is the best I've ever seen!
After reading all that magazine I am sure you placed a big order!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:51 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Wow, you are so good at reading! That is impressive. We love those strollers! We want one too!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are so smart and clever. We get that magazine, but have never tried to read it. Maybe it has that nacho machine in it.
What is the purpose of a sofa if not to dry yourself on. (We are behind in reading posts.)

8:45 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so cool Tanner. You're so pawsome at reading

~ Girl girl

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

中国肝病网 肝炎 肝病症状 肝病治疗 肝病 甲肝 甲肝症状 甲肝治疗 甲肝的治疗 乙肝的治疗 乙肝症状 丙肝 丙肝治疗 乙肝治疗 乙肝 肝癌 肝癌 肝癌治疗 脂肪肝 脂肪肝治疗 肝硬化 肝硬化治疗 肝腹水 肝腹水治疗 乙肝五项 酒精肝 乙肝小三阳 小三阳 乙肝大三阳 大三阳 乙肝二对半 文秘网 糖尿病 糖尿病治疗 糖尿病 糖尿病治疗的方法 糖尿病治疗方法 糖尿病治疗药物 治疗糖尿病的药物 中国文秘网

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

好狗网 宠物狗新闻 博美 博美犬 藏獒 吉娃娃犬 吉娃娃 迷你品 迷你品 蝴蝶犬 蝴蝶犬 中国冠毛犬 中国冠毛犬 松狮犬 松狮狗 德国牧羊犬 德国牧羊犬 贵宾犬 贵宾犬 哈士奇 西伯利亚雪橇犬哈士奇 拉布拉多寻回犬 拉布拉多寻回犬 金毛寻回犬 金毛寻回犬 边境牧羊犬 边境牧羊犬 好狗论坛 狗犬种类 八哥犬 西施犬 玛尔济斯 约克夏梗 丝毛梗 澳洲牧牛犬 比利时牧羊犬 喜乐蒂牧羊犬 狗狗的饲养 狗狗的生育繁殖 狗的美容护理 宠物狗的训练 狗的医疗 玩赏犬 牧羊犬 工作犬 狩猎犬 运动犬 非运动犬 梗犬类 美国爱斯基摩犬 斑点狗 英国斗牛犬 狗狗饲养

9:04 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I am totally impwessed!
Did you evew figoowe out which doggie to tuwn into wif the pillses?..I especially like the page wif the eatables!!!YUmmmm..just wite down the numbews fwom youw Moms plastic cawd fwom hew wallet, and they'll send you all you want I think...good luck!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner, I think you'd look great in that doggie Humvee! (Just don't let Joe push you into traffic.) Hmm, do you think stools are as delicious as cat poop?

Your pal,

Petey

9:22 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh wow Tanner, you are one smart pup. I can't read at all and the only thing I do to magazines is to chew them or pee/ poo on them.. seriously!
Umm.. hope you don't get in trouble for saying that abt Joey.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner - Break out the plastic and go nuts. That magazine has many wonderful things in it. I think we might subscribe to it as well, but it always goes in the recyling before I get to read it.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:22 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Seems like the editors are fans of Bostons. Who on Earth would go eat stools right?

5:12 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, I can't believe your long lists of talents. We get those books in the mail all the time & Mom just throws them out. Next time, I'm gonna hijack the mail & see if I can find some good stuff.

Sherman

6:59 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Oh you ARE so very impressive!! I am still laughing...and psst! I think I peed a little since I laughed so hard!!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I can't read yet, Tanner, but I can look at pictures and I can tell this is one pawesome magazine.

I was so relieved to see that there were no boston terriers in prison. We're too smart to get caught, aren't we?

8:35 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

You learn so much stuff when you read. I wonder why all those doggies are in prison?

Simba x

8:48 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Tanner, you are sooo good at reading! I'm not good at all...I think what it meant by "stools" was poopies?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOO Tanner! I just got that book in the mail too. I need to take closer look at it.
Hugs,
Sitka

2:46 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, Tanner, you're a VERY good reader! You figured everything out really well!
Love,
Ammy

1:09 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You're a very good reader Tanner! I think you need to read the instructions on the package of my treats to my Mom. I'm positive it says to feed me 1 bag of treats a day!
Kaos

3:34 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

You're one great reader, Tanner! Did you tell Joey.. or.. uh.. rather your mom, maybe, about that anxiety thing? If you haven't allready tried that DAP diffuser thingy that really helps lots of doggies who don't like storms. The other stuff looks yummier, though. I've read dogs produce a relaxing hormone from their tummies when they eat, so you should recommend that too. Loads of it! And some for me.

Bajas

3:48 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner, you sure can read. You are one smart boy. I am totally impressed! Did mum order the treats you wanted?

Luv
Snowball

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home