Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It is TUESDAY THAT IS MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHATSSSSSSSSUPPP!! If you are NEW you have to know that on TUESDAY I get to do a post and I am TANNER the brother of one Joe Stains. This Tuesday I am going to talk about VODKA!!! I flew Joey to RUSSIA and some babes gave him Vodka. Well I know a babe named Lacie who makes really good SMOOTHIES with some of that alcoholol stuff. I learned that VODKA is made ALL over the world and in ALL kinds of flavors!!?! So when I was flying back I picked up some VODKA and I picked up Lacie!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Look at all those FLAVORS!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We figured we better just TASTE each one to see how to use it best in the DRINKS! omdog I am like foaming at the mouth after tasting all of those!! I bet you wonder why Lacie is all wet looking?????

Well....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She wanted to taste this really BIG bottle of VODKA and she picked it up and TOTALLY MISSED HER MOUTH and it like shot in her eye and poured on her face and omdog she said she'd TOTALLY KILL ME if I told anyone but it is just TOO FUNNY?!?! LOLOLOLOL!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We decided to make about 3000 jello shots!!! This is just SOME of them. OMDOG are they good and we can't wait to share them at our next Pawty!! Lacie is a great bartender!!!!

I started feeling a little uh SPINNY and WEIRD so I went to lay down and I sort of just got stuck in the couch...wooooaaaahhh WHHAATTSSSUUUPPP.... I sure hope Lacie doesn't mind waiting for a ride home....I need a nap....



34 Stains:

Blogger Petra said...

Hahaha1 Lacie MISSED HER MOUTH? OMD, that is toooo funny! I won't tell anyone so Lacie doesn't need to worry.

How did you keep from throwing up all over the place, Tanner?

1:01 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, heehee Tanner, myyyy u gots bloodshot eyes...hmmm ya gotta watch lacie, she can make a good dog go bad....;)

b safe,
~rocky~

2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, Lacie claims another victim. Welcome to the club, Tanner. Am I typing too loudly for you?

Your pal and fellow victim of Lacie's dangerous blender,

Petey

2:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey, That Grey Goose that Lacie was drinking is my mom's favourite, but she never pours it in her eye. Well, not at the beginning of the night at least.

xo
SB

2:10 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I think bof you and Lacie need a long nap wif ice packs and gallons of watew to dwink befowe you attempt to fly hew home, hehehesuwe looks yummie..can't wait fow the next pawty..I love lemon vodka the best in my pawtinis..but In smoofies, I bet the fwuity ones awe gweat
smoochie kisses
ASTA

3:28 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hmm, I've never tried that vodka stuff.
Do you think Lacie will send me some?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Those jello things look pretty. I want to taste it. Hope you stopped spinning.

Deefor

4:26 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Those jello shots look awesome! I LOVE fruit! Can I come over and sample some?

Yer friend,
Mitch

4:39 PM  
Blogger Tupac Da Dogg said...

Man!!! I'm hanging out with you next time at the dog park. We'll get crunked!

4:44 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Uh-oh, did you slurp up all those jello shots? They look irresistable. I'd probably do that!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

How much Vodka did you take, Tanner? You sure look drunk in the last picture.

Luv

Snowball

5:36 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

OH my Dog Tanner...I think your peoples need to stage an INTERVENTION about your drinking & partying habits...you are a wild one!

Guess what...I can't input your bloggy address into my google reader! Any ideas why not???

Love & Licks,
Randi

5:37 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom says Grey Goose is good
And so is Pravda
And Olifant
And Smirnoff's Red


Well, you get the idea -

Thanks fur the blog khomment -
Yes, it is still fun for me BUT the bigger khwestion is do the readers still enjoy it???

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:41 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner Throwsssssup!

gussie

7:00 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Sputter, Gasp...a long HOWL of fury is heard....

TANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNER!!!!

You are so dog meat, Tanner. Now...I do NOT take issue with the photographs of our trip...EXCEPT FOR THE ONE OF ME IN THAT UGGLLLLLEEEEEEE gray sweatshirt. YOU OBVIOUSLY PHOTOSHOPPED THAT TO INCRIMINATE ME WITH THE FASHION POLICE....In a thousand years, I would never wear a gray baggy sweatshirt. NEVER. EVER!!!! I can't believe it....plus I didn't miss my mouth...my eye/paw coordination is much better than that. Um...most of the time.

How's ur head?? Giggle!!!!!

Lacie

I will be posting about this...oh trust me, I will.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
This was a Tanner Vodka Tuesday!
Now I understand the foamy mouth and the wet face!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

PS Could you please ask Joey what we can do with the Yankees? they lost again!

7:37 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Tanner,

At least that wuz smart of you not driving after you were drinking. But, you gots to stop drinking so much - not good fur you, Tanner!!!

Cosmos & Juneau, Da Boys

7:50 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

WOW that is a LOT of vodka!!

7:55 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow man..thats a lot of vodka...i sure hope you arent too spun out tomorrow...hey...are you guys coming to saudi arabia with me...to dubai..go to my blog...we have got a mission

8:25 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey and Tanner
I have something fow you
smoochie kisses and sweet dweams
ASTA

9:45 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tanner, Tanner, Tanner, if you don't stop all of this you will end up on Grammie's floor detoxing.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Our mom never allows us to try the vodka stuff so if you guys are going to have a pawty soon, can we come.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:07 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

BOL Tanner.. I hope you're not feeling too off today.. That's a lot of vodka!

Bajas

5:16 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

BOL Tanner.. I hope you're not feeling too off today.. That's a lot of vodka!

Bajas

5:16 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Did you recover yet???

Good thing you decided to take a nap before taking Lacie home...

Abby xxxooo

5:18 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, Mommy tried that Absolute APeach when we were at Ruby's Resort. She didn't know how to really drink it the right way (she's young, still got lots to learn when it comes to the Adult world) she just drank one cup of Absolute APeach Vodka only without mixing it with anything! BOL!!!! Oh her face was bulgy the next morning...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:34 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
hahaha.
The legend of the drunken man is such the one. :)

from loved ume tyan

5:58 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Hiccup! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

6:34 AM  
Blogger DESERT PUPS said...

Woof Joe and Tanner

Next time we need to plan our pawtys together and invite all of the neighborhood pups. Cheap beer, Vodka and doggie biscuits, those rabbits wouldn't have a chance with that kind of fuel.

Desert Pups

6:48 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

That is insane! I stick to beer.
Ike

8:54 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

We are jealous of you Tanner.. Our parents don't let us have any vodka... soemthing about us not being old enough!!!! (even though by our count we are!!)
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

9:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

GOOSEFEATHERS!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Archie saw all those shots.spun around and passed out...JUST THINKING ABOUT IT so we think your head must really really hurt...Love A+A

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home