Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh those Damn Yankees...

So if any of you watched the game or saw the news my Yankees got KILLED :( A lot of dogs who are new to my blog didn't realize I do have my own Yankees shirt, and I look pretty darn good in it.




At first the game was ok, for like a minute...



Then I was all, Mom, they are going to blow it...



So then Tanner came over and was all, BLOW WHAT JOEY?!



Then he started sniffing my jersey saying I smell like a SORE LOSER...this kid better watch his mouth...



I got so upset at one point I had to go to Dad to console me. Stupid Yankees :(



Finally I had seen enough and just decided to go to sleep. At least they win in my dreams...

37 Stains:

Blogger Asta said...

Oh JoeI'm so sowwy..stoopi Yankees..not faiw to theiw numbew one fan..you do look gweat in that shiwt!!
I suwe wish Jackson was just making up symptoms..I would stay thewe fowevew and dance fow him if it wewe twue..
cwoss youw paws and cheew up..tomowwow is anothew day
smoochie kisses
ASTA

5:33 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Oh Joe, I'm sorry your Yankees lost. I can relate to that feeling because the Cubbies usually lose - BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!!! Sorry... ahem. I feel your pain.

(and Fig sits just like you do in the first pictures - my girl says she's "sitting like a hussy" but you look very manly [albeit sorely disappointed] sitting like that)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I know how you feel...I'm sooo upset...

Abby xxxooo

5:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah Joey, don't give up on the Yankees yet! Swing by my blog and see what I picked up for at Yankee Stadium. (Yup, I was on a date and STILL was thinking of you, pal.)

Your pal in pinstripes,

Petey

5:54 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

But woo are bad to the bone!

Bad to the bone!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:04 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Poor poor Joey. You look so disappointed in those pictures!

6:14 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Sorry that your team lost... Is it any consolation if I told you that you look very handsome in that shirt?
Cheer up buddy...

6:44 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

BUT JOEY!!!!! You won 2 out of 3!!!!!! And we are in a state of turmoil over here!!!! There are rumors that the Yankees might want Manny Ramirez!( he is shall we say acting up a little??) HE IS ONE OF OUR FAVORITES...I don't know what Archie would do... this could put him over the edge( well maybe over the edge again)......What will we do when the season ends???? I know FOOOOTBALLLLLL!!!!! Love andkisses A+A

6:44 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Quit whining! No one is as bad as my Mariners.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Joe!

Oh, I'm sorry that the Yankees lost... You definitely seem to be very upset about it! I hope you'll feel better soon...

Sparky

8:07 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, The only thing that really matters is how smokin' hot you look in that Yankees jersey. But what is Tanner doing in that pink top? I'm a bit confused.

xo
SB

8:08 PM  
Blogger Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that your team let you down! But you sure are handsome in that jersey. Don't give up wearing it.

We have something special on our blog to give to you. Come see.

Levi's mom

8:08 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I look exactly like you (but without a Yankees shirt) right now!
It was too painful for me so I turned off the tv when they were 0-11! I hope they have not ran out of gas!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:18 PM  
Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

You do look good in your Yankee's jersey. We live in MN and everyone knows that all Mn teams always tank.

Princess Eva

8:42 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Hi Joe...

Nice of ya ta stop by...so yer Mom was from Pittsburgh?....our hometown.....yep yer right the Pirates stink big time much worse than one of my farts....'n they can be pretty ripe too...but we just can't root fer the Yankees bein' from Pgh. 'n all....sorry...but good luck ta yer team....

Dewey Dewster here.....

9:25 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

ahahaha, joey, don't be sad. it's a long season... rite? or not!

wet wet licks

Boo

10:13 PM  
Blogger Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Joe!

Scottie here...nice to meet you! Sorry to hear about the Yankees. There's still lots of games right? Next time, they will win it...=) Love your Yankees' shirt!

Scottie

11:34 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I hope the Yankee win in the next game.

Luv
Snowball

12:02 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Our condolences. If it helps...the Cubs won!

12:39 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Thats a shame, still dreaming is free.

Simba x

12:55 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tanner always knows just what to say, doesn't he?! Sorry about the Yanks, Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:40 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

at least they won in ya dream...at least you look good in that shirt....at least Tanner nv blow off ya mind....


slurpy licks,
BenBen

2:53 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey matie, sorry your team lost. Better luck next time. We really don't know much about baseball. Guess that makes us baseball doofeses.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

3:14 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Red Sox Nation, man!!!

What is Doofus wearing? Looks like a tube sock.

I, too, am concerned by the similarities between pee-wee and the Doofus. What do I have to look forward to?

Slobbers,
Mango

3:26 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Oh Joey,
I am so sorry about your Yankees.

BTW, my mom is always calling me a damn yankee all the time, whatever that means...

4:30 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Sorry your team lost, but that's what you get for comparing me to Tanner!!
Comet

6:32 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

Sorry the Yankees didn't win, but you do look very good in the uniform! Maybe you could convince them to let you on the team? Or maybe be the mascot to inspire them to win?
xoxoxo,
The Puppies

6:48 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Oh dear. I hope you're feeling a bit better about things now. There's always the next game, right?

Nibbles
Cassidy x

6:57 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

oh my Joey, I love your shirt. I am sending your picture to my sister E.Rabbit who will ALSO love your shirt, and maybe knit me a cardinals shirt for xmas. (don't even ask!)

kisses
gussie
pee sss if Icome with muzzer next time can I stay at your house?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh sorry about them losing. We stopped watching awhile ago because out team is doing so badly.

9:22 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

When I heard the score of that Yankees game, I closed my eyes, shook my head and said a prayer for you, Joey.

Do you want to trade in your Yankees jersey for a Cubs one yet?

9:47 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

I am so sorry your Yankees lost. MY mum doesn't watch baseball, we only watch her 49rs play and Kahne drive his car really fast in circles.
Deetzy

10:03 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Joe, sorry for your Yankees lost.
But you're the winner with that shirt of yours. Dress to kill, man.
XOXO

11:12 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

You look handsome in your jersey, Joey. And look on the bright side, you could be a Tigers fan. Love, Martha

12:38 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Too bad cause you are such a good fan in your Yankee uniform. Lucky you're not a Rockies fan. You'd be permanently depressed-- almost.

Deefor

4:25 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Yeah, we know what it means to lose an impawtant game. Dogdad can't sleep until he knows whether it's a W or an L -- and right now our team is 4 games behind...

What about the Yankees and the Cards in the WS!!! But then our pals A and A would be unhappy.

Sigh.

Jake and Just Harry

7:40 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Sorry about the Yanks, Joe. Maybe if they saw a picture of how cool you look in your jersey, it would inspire them!
Play bows,
Zim

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home