Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tanner needs a FAVOR day!

Omdog so you guys know that I have the besterest Wife named Lillie right?! Well she wants EVERYDOG to go to THIS WEBSITE to help this BOOOTIFUL girl who was in a terriblerest accident and got burned :(

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
She goes to school with my Wife's Human Pup, Kendra. Tomorrow they are doing an internet telethon for her and I really, really hope you guys can go on over there and say hey for the poor girl.

Now, don't just do this because I said so, ok?! Do it because Lillie, my wife, is the besterest ever. She sended me something in the MAIL!!!




I asked JOEY to look at it and just make sure I knew what it said, cuz as you know I can read SUPER GOOD!!!! It says CAUTION KILLER BOSTON TERRIER ON DUTY!!! OMDOG! WHERE?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! YIKES!??!

Hm, wait, I think that means ME?! or JOEY?! omdog. Mom said we have to put it somewhere that we want to make sure NO BAD GUYS go to...




So I stuck it HERE!

omdog where is HERE?!?!




On the giant BEER DISPENSERING MACHINE?!??!? I don't want anybody to steal THAT!

THanks Lillie for the best sign EVER! I hope everyone goes to visit the telethon tomorrow!!!!!

25 Stains:

Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Thank you for helping us get Taylor's story out to lots of peoples and doggies. Kendra personally would thank you with LOTS of doggie treats if you were closer! I'm glad you liked your sign. Protect that beer!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I'd like to help Taylor! I am going to visit her site right now!
That is a good place for your sign but I'd put it in the cold box instead!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh, Joey and Tanner, Mommy was really happy that you posted today because you always make her smile and laugh. And she needed that today.

Your guys are the bestest.

Your pal,

Petey

7:49 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I think that is an awesome sign to put up. I will take note not to go near that giant beer dispenser if I get a chance to visit you.

Luv
Snowball

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Umm, Joe and Tanner, my dad thinks your dad is the coolest dude like EVAR. He was super exciteredest to see the Leinie's canoe on top of the kegerator.

8:54 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Youw wife Lillie is so sweet ..I will go tomowwow and twy to help
That is a gweat sign she sent yyou too

love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:05 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
Yeah I visited Taylor's site.. poor girl. Imagine all the pain she is going through.. I'd give her some licks if I could..
Oh and that's one cool sign.. though I don't think the word 'killer' is a fair description of sweet ol' you!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Dandy Duke said...

What a cool sign and what a perfect spot to put it!
We'll be heading over to Taylor's site in a bit!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:33 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Ooooh--save the beer! Also nice of you to help out Taylor Nothin' like a couple of terriers on your side.

wally.

2:44 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening tanner.
The time of Taylor was spent.
Happiness hopes for the thing that comes to her.
And, warning of the beer is disregarded. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:52 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

we will chug right over .. get it, CHUG right over?

haha

gussie

love the sign

5:35 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I'm gonna go visit right now Tan-man! and long live the boston protected beer - W00t!

Lots of Licks, ruby

6:00 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

I reckon you put the sign in the best place! That would always need some security!

Cheers

Charlie

6:04 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Wow if my dad saw that beer dispensing machine he would be soooo jealous...well, with a couple exceptions...thank you for your loyalty and comments I am trying to catch up on others' bloggies

7:32 AM  
Blogger vix said...

Small world -- I remember hearing about the Taylor Strand story on the news when I lived in Minneapolis. Hope she gets better soon! Nice of you to bring attention to this, Tanner!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

What a great wife you have, Tanner!

I'm gonna go read Taylor's story right now.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Great place for the sign, that will keep any bad people away from it for sure.

Simba x

8:31 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Me & My Mom are gonna visit Taylor's site & see what we can do to help...

I love your sign...That's a really good place for it...

You have all that NY Yankee stuff on there...Me & my Mom watch them all the time...She loves them...

I just like that she stays in one place long enough for me to get a belly rub...That's why I love the Yankees...

Abby xxxooo

8:51 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I would totally stick my face on the beer dispensing machine and let the good times roll!
Ike

9:01 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

At least you have warned those bad guys. Now it is fair game to take out their calf. Go guys!
We will try to get over the the blogathon. Poor girl.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

That poor girl! I've never heard of an internet telethon. I'll have to go check it out just to see how they do that.
That is a cool sign and you chose a very good place to put it.
Kaos

12:47 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

We will go to that website right now. Thank you for reminding us Tanner.
Your wife seems very kind and thoughtful.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner Tanner Bo Banner Banana Head! Whatsuuup dude? Mom calls me Banana Head sometimes. I don't know why.

It's hard to maintain any sort of killer dog status when you are being called Banana Head.


So, like, nice of you to help you wife Lillie's human pup's friend. I'm going to check that out right now.

Give Joey some smoochies from me ... but you better run away quick afterward. He might not like them coming via you.

xo
SB

1:02 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

That beer dispensing machine looks like just the right place....We are on our way....Love A+A

6:06 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Tanner!

It was really sweet of you to help out Lillie's friend!

What a great sign, I'd be really frightened if I wanted some beer and saw that sign! I'd turn around and leave as fast as I could!

Smooches,
Winnie :)

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home