Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Thank dog we got to party YESTERDAY!

Today we are back at home and we have awards to post about but Mom is running off to see the Dbacks. They are playing Petra's Chicago Cubs! I will post about my great awards and more later this week. I'd say tomorrow, but tomorrow is Tanner Tuesday so I wouldn't trust him to handle that!




Luckily Mom got me a new toy otherwise, I would be VERY mad at her!!!

26 Stains:

Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

A new Toy ! Excellent ... let me know if it is Chew-Proof!

Cheers

Charlie

5:14 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
That looks like a gweat toy..hope you have fun wif it, and then snooze...we pawtied a lot..you must be as tiwed as the west of us
smoochie kisses
ASTA

5:22 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

It was fun to hear every dog at the party come up to you and say "YOU RULE JOE STAINS". We thought it was, anyway.
Our servant's been a little mopey today, not bad, but her smile doesn't go all the way like it should. She smiled at your picture, so that was nice.

wags from the whippets

5:32 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great Toy...looks like it might have treats inside?


good to see you at the pawty, check for your detective fee is in the mail.

gussie

5:35 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

tell her she needs to bring you home a chili dog

5:40 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We are sooo behind in our reading because of Ms Sophina's visit and me having to fan Archie awake after fainting....First of all Joey, all she talks about IS YOU!!!!!!! OK maybe once she talked about Wally too but that was because she saw a dog made for him...We love you new collars,now you are as classy as Sophie...Uh we better tell you now so you hear it from us..we did show her Fenway(well just the outside..the green monster) but we thought you would understand because it is a landmark and stuff.Archie fainted here becasue he thought you might get mad...Love and kisses A+A

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's joe and tanner, heehee joe me not blame u, me woodnt trust tanner wiff important news like awards either...;)....nice to git a new toy, come to think bout it, me hasnt got a new one since me got my goodies in the goody exchange...

b safe,
~rocky~

7:06 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, Keep them guilty I always say. As long as the 'rents are feeling guilty, the treats and toys keep coming. As they should!

Check your twitter for an important message from me.

xo
SB

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
You got to party yesterday, they get to party today! Fair?
Glad you have a new toy to entertain yourself!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Watch out for the mailman! I Sent you guys a package!
Will you visit my bloggy and see if you can help a hooman pup in need? Check my blog out. I know that TWO handsome BT's can help me. PLEASE???? SMOOCHIES!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

That toy does not look long for this world. Why don't they have dog days at the baseball?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Is that a Kong or something? If yes, then GREAT! You can enter a picture of yourself for the 'How I Love My Kong' Photo Contest that me & Faya came out with.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

12:26 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Dropping by to say hello. Hope you had a great weekend.

Simba x

12:53 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Yeah for new toy. :)

~ Girl girl

2:10 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That's not the Cuz badminton shuttlecock! I guess when you sent your mom looking she didn't find it! Bummer! She'll find it, Joey! Don't give up hope! That toy looks pretty spiffy to us!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:21 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Your new toy looks great...Has Tanner tried to steal it yet?

Can't wait to hear all about the pawty...

Abby xxxooo

4:00 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
Did you like your new toy? Mom wanted to know if they are fun and BT proof....

4:40 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Rest up from partying and enjoy your new toy. Keep it away from Tanner. Till your sick of it.

Deefor

6:12 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Baseball Game? or time with Joe? Baseball Game, or time with Joe? I can't beleive they are chosing the game over you!

Cool toy though.

Murph

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the cool new toy! Stella is jealous!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Ronak said...

SO jealous that you got to go to the pawty. Can't wait to see your pictures!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I wondered if your mom and dad were at the ballgame last night. Too bad my Cubbies got beat, but HOPEFULLY they'll do better tonight.

My mom is going to Wrigley Field on Saturday, but she's leaving me behind, of course.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Sweet new toy!
Love Clover xo

1:27 PM  
Blogger leah said...

uh oh. the cubs did not perform as brilliantly as usual. what a sad night for the humans...

2:10 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

A new TOY!! I love new toys...That looks like a good one! I will have to talk to my mom about getting a new toy like that.

Sloppy Licks

Aggie

5:56 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Hey Joey (and Tanner too),

Under the principle that the enemy of my enemy is my friend...we're all for the DBACKS whipping the CUBBIES. We hope that doesn't make any dog mad at us -- but, as Yogi says, when you come to a fork in the road take it...

Jake and Just Harry

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home