Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Russian Hit Men Part II

I clearly had no luck in that bar trying to find that hit man, Teddy. I figured I would find out who he is working for by going back to the source of the involvement, the Russian Ballet. I went undercover...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I found a LOT of good information here and got to wear some fancy costumes. It was kind of fun, but I had to get moving. I was given a tip that it was a couple of jealous ladies who hired Teddy, they were jealous of Sophie's beauty and her fame. Well, being the charming dog that I am, I figured I would seek them out and sweet talk them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
By the end of the night we were best friends (some of that Vodka sure helped) and they even gave me a nice warm coat because it is COLD in Russia, and you know I am very sensitive. The only problem is the ladies said that Teddy was sort of a loose cannon and they weren't sure if they could call him off easily. So I said farewell to my Russian friends and headed to Killington, VT where this Teddy character lives.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I put this up on the town sign and if that was not warning enough, I put a clever add in the local paper...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think the subtle use of Vodka and the implication that Teddy will end up in a BODY CAST if he doesn't leave Sophie alone is sufficient? I am glad I got this taken care of because MY Yankees are playing Agatha and Archie's Red Sox. They won the first game last night and the next one is starting soon. If that Kyle Farnsworth bozo screws up again I am going back to Russia and getting those lovely ladies to turn a little Russian Mafia action Kyle's way...

20 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Joey - Check out my Saturday blog. I have been practicing my ballet moves and if you need me to help with your undercover work, I think I could pass in the corps de ballet. If I see a bad guy, I'll put the squeeze on him.

Slobbers,
Mango

1:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, That first picture of you is too funny! Your pants look just a tad tight, but I bet you can dance up a storm in that get up.

xo
SB

2:07 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We think Teddy is going to be running scared now that he knows you've got him cornered in Killingon, Joey! GREAT work!
Love the tight pants! You're a genius!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:25 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

I don't think Teddy will bother Sophie anymore. I would be very afraid of you.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joe, you look like Michael Jackson in the ballet get-up, which is, I must say, creepy! But I bet you dance like a dream! Congrats on handling the attack on Sophie like the true pro you are! Salut!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I know you must really love Sophie to go to COLD Russia!

Maybe you have a future in ballet?

3:20 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I hope Teddy is smart enough to know that you are going to do whatever is necessary for Sophie's safety!
Go Yankees! They are 7-3 right now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:44 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Joey you look like Michael Jackson in that first picture!!! uh.... things are not looking too good for us in this series....your Dad must be wicked happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love nad kisses A+A

7:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh, Joey my man, I haven't seen an epic like this since Dr. Zhivago. Excellent undercover work.

Your pal,

Petey

8:06 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

We got in touch with cousin Guido. He can be in Killington "in a snap" however long that is... Good work!

wags from the whippets

8:18 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, heehee u r sooo brave to defend ms sophie...i shure hope u got rid of dat teddy..

b safe,
~rocky~

8:46 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Joey & Tanner,

I did my friends post tongiht & gave all of you an award. I am so happy I met you both.

Love Mona

8:49 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Joey, I think that Teddy must be pretty scared by now. I'm sure there won't be any more trouble from him.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Oh Joe!!! If you need help I can go to Russia for you ! If the girl dogs look half as good as the women there in that picture with you, I'm there!!!


Woof!
Rudy

10:23 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oooh, your pants are tight! Do you ever get itchy? I think Teddy won't bother Sophie anymore. I hope...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

3:53 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joey

I reckon you looked a bit like that Michael Jackson dude in the first pic ..

Cheers

Charlie

4:39 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey: just don't start wearing just 'one glove' and a mask, OK?

5:26 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Oh yeah, that Kyle Farnsworth guy used to play for the Cubbies...

10:10 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Good message on the bottle. That would scare anyone. I hardly recognized you in your disguises. Maybe it was the vodka.

Deefor

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Whoa, Joey. I will NEVER mess with you or Sophie because you are one tough terrier!

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home