Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Cold Box!!!

So everyone is showing off their Cold Boxes, so we decided to play too!




Here is the front of ours. Nothing sticks to it because it is stainless steel. BORING. I would like to note that the hand towel on the fridge is an exact match of a table cloth that Sophie's Mom has. To say that our relationship was destined to happen is an understatement. She is in Boston right now visiting Agatha and Archie and Toffee and Riley. She is on vacation so she said that I can rule the world while she takes it easy. She sure is a pawesome girlfriend.

Since we cannot put stuff on the fridge front, we put stuff on the side.




Lots of Boston Terrier stuff!! In the upper right is a picture that was drawn by our blogging buddy Pappy's Fella. He is a great artist and makes cool t-shirts! Check out his blog.




Finally, the inside. ITS ALL DRINKS?! But, we live in the desert, so you have to stay hydrated. There is food in there, I promise. Right where I am looking is the little sandwich bag full of noodles that Mom gives us as treats. She always cooks a cup or so of extra noodles for us when she makes some for herself. Nothing tastes better on a hot day than a nice cold noodle!!

If you have not done this yet, show me what your cold box looks like!

20 Stains:

Blogger Moco said...

Nutso Grammie is still messing with the new camera and te girlcalled Shalon ran off with the old one. We will show you our cold eatable box if goofy Grammie ever gets the camera figured out. We love your new collars.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We got tagged by Petra to do this. We will have to get it done. There sure are a lot of drinks in your cold box.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Pappy's dad does awesome work! We need to go check out his blog!
The inside of your fridge is so neat and so full! Ours seems empty compared to yours!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

12:28 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hi Joey,
I have just visited your blog and I like it very much.
Can we be friends please?
I like your cool collars, your inside fridge with a lot of water.
Where we live is hot but I bet yours is hotter.
XOXO

12:35 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
Just looking at you bootiful fwidge made me feel less howwibly hot..Thank you..Youw Mom suwe is neat, and I love all the Boston stuff on the fwont..BTW..Thanks fow wunning ovew in the heat to hold that sunbwealla ovew me at the beach..no one else was willing to go out in the heat..you'we a gweat fwiend..Sophie is one lucky woman!!
smoochiekisses
see you at the pawty!
ASTA

1:41 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

I got my box on my blog too. Not showing the inside tho' - 2 scary! ;0

5:40 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

SO, did woo get anything khool and good from Petsmart?

I'll have to get my mom on this khold box thingie!

We were impressed with the fluid level of your khold box!!

My Auntie Di liked your rain video - she said it was worse at her house in Phoenix - there are still 'rivers' where there usually aren't!

Hugz&PUPPYKhysses,
Khyra

7:57 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Those drinks have taken your cold box!
My mom is going to show my grandma your fridge because it looks very clean and well organized! My grandma's is soooo messy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:26 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Cool fridge Joe! We enjoyed all the neat pics and stuff on the side! And it is soooo organized on the inside. Ours isn't. There is stuff tossed around everywhere! Our mom needs to take a cue from yours and get it straightened up!
Ozzie & Rocky

8:44 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Your magic box looks so neat in the front with all the pictures on the side. Nice pics of beautiful Bostons. Your fridge is very organized. Ours isn't ready for prime time yet.

Deefor

9:33 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Ooooh... your cold box looks coooool!!! My favourite food item, the manuka honey is in the cold box jie jie has in her room too. its fill with lots of frozen meatable and fizzy drinks.

Luv
Snowball

12:29 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Nice cold box dude! We have nothing stuck on front part of our fridge too neither the sides. Boohoo! Gee, only hoomans food & drinks in there? Where are you goodies?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:14 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That's good that you guys stay hydrated over there.
We always have a lot of bottled water in our fridge too. And leftovers, which I NEVER GET ANY OF!

2:34 AM  
Blogger wally said...

My ma ape thinks the stainless steel part is cool but I think the part with all the terrierists is cool. Your fridge looks much much much cleaner than ours.

wally t.

ps. I know that Joe has nothin' on you. If you have to call yourself "cool" you're probably anything but. Though if you tried to hump my ma ape I'd probably just laugh.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Joe, Just getting ready to meet up with A&A. Met a BT yesterday, but he was really from Portland, OR.

Noodles are yummy!

xo
SB

5:15 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

What a cool cold box u got!
Check out my bloggy, I tagged ya!

8:14 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hi Joseph Stains. That's a rocking name dude. Much like yourself. Stains obviously being the better part of your name. And now your girls on holiday guess you are Joseph Stains Rules? Right? Pawsome.

Wagging, Eric

Gonna link you if thats ok.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

OK, you've convinced me. I need an iced noodle to cool off today!

12:29 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We haven't done this yet. Maybe we need to. Maybe not. Our magic cold box is sorta messy.
Luv,
Dave

1:24 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Wow, you've got a lot of stuff on your fridge...and in it too. Ours was empty inside, but the girl finally went shopping today so now we have a little bit of food in there.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home