Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, July 24, 2008

I love you BERRY much!

I had to update today about a truly terrible and shocking accident that happened while my girlfriend was on Vacation. She was involved in a head to teeth collision with another dog (who was probably a Red Sox fan - sorry Agatha and Archie) and sustained a head wound. The evidence is below (photo by Sophie's loyal servant):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I hope you can all stop by Sophie's Blog to tell her she is still ABSOLUTELY beautiful, even if she ends up with a scar. As for that other dog, I am going to do some investigating to see if this was truly an accident or a setup as Ms. Brador IS a very famous figure and did some dancing in Russia where there is quite a prevalence of mafia violence. Mom said I am being a Drama King again, but you can never be too safe about the ones you love...

To calm my nerves Mom brought out some new chew bones! She went to Petsmart because we were almost out of treats (OMDOG talk about a tragedy!!) but everything she found had High Fructose Corn Syrup in it?! WTF is that crap?! So she went to the nicer store today and got us a whole bunch of cool treats.




OMDOG we loooove berries!!




Oh yes, this is definitely what I need to distract me.




But I am thinking, don't worry, I don't forget about possible mafia hit men that easily...




Tanner liked his bone too and thank dog it occupied him because if he told me one more time that to get the mafia to go away you just turn off the back porch light, I was going to bop him!




MAFIA Tanner NOT MOTHIA!!!

33 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! That is the sweetest blog post ever. This is why you are my #1 BF. Thank you for investigating. I can tell you, his name was Teddy and he lives in Connecticut, but his mom was there shopping for a condo in Killington. KILLington! See! I think you are on to something.

xoxoxo
SB

P.S. You look adorable chewing that berry thingy.

7:12 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Oh JOe...I cant believe your bf is mamed by a beast in killington...WTF...I sure hope it doesnt end her dancing career...

7:21 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Joey,

I am so sorry your girlfriend got bit. My Mommy is Italian & she know all about the Mafia.... maybe you should talk.

I'm doing a post on Saturday about friends. Can I have your permission to use you and Tanner as models?

Love.....Mona

7:22 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner...me iz soo sorrwy ur sophie gotdid hurt..she iz still as bute ti ful as ever...heehee and tanner and his mothia, iz prolly watt me wood think too...me likes to chase buggies...

b safe,
~rocky~

7:31 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OH that is soooo horribly wrong!

Poor sweet Sophie!!

If woo want berries, go visit Ari's blog - the raspberries are running in Maine -http://outwithari.blogspot.com/2008/07/raspberries.html


Go khatch some!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:43 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh... Sophie still looks very sweet. That sure look like a pawsome treat

~ Girl girl

7:52 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Sophie is lovely, scar or not. We are not sure about Mafia hitmen. We are always on the look out for Klingon invaders. They are known the be very aggressive.
We want some of those berry things also.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I read Sophie's comment! Killington?? You need to do something! Of course, after you finish your delicious berry chew!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:12 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Poor Sophie!! It must be hard to see your g-friend hurting when you live so far away. Can't Super Tanner fly you out to visit her?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Joe

Good luck with the investigations .. I know you will do a great job. There are no barriers where love is concerned! ;-)

Cheers

Charlie

8:21 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
I think that scar just gives her more 'character' and she is beautiful as ever!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

what a good BF you are! Sophie will ALWAYS be bootiful!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:57 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh poor Sophie! I bet those berry chews tasted oh soooo yummy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

2:05 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Sophie is soooo pretty...She doesn't have to worry about a little scar...

Your berry sticks look yummy...

Abby xxxooo

3:04 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That Tanner is something isn't he?!

That's so sad about your lady. But I know you will take care of the culprit.

Those strawberry chewies look so good...

4:49 AM  
Blogger vix said...

You have a mothman?!?!

Poor Sophie -- hope she feels better soon. That is NOT the way to enjoy a baseball game!

6:22 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Joey, what a sweet boy you are. Sophie is a lucky lady.

Toodle pip
Harry x

6:23 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man I never thought they might have gotten sophie on purpose. You are right to be on the lookout. Those berry bones look yummy

8:27 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I'm sorry Joe, but Tanner's mafia/mathia was hilarious! Mom had to think about it a few seconds, but she has to do that on almost every joke!
Have a good weekend!
Kaos

8:38 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Poor Sophie, should we send the boys in?

Simba x

8:38 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Gosh, we never thought that Teddy could have attacked Sophie on purpose! You're definitely the man for the job, Joey!
Your berry bone looks delicious!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

8:50 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I think the scar makes Sophie looks more beautiful, it gives her character, you know?

Good thinking of your mom's part to give you guys thsose berry things to eat. She's the best!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Those Nylabone treats looks delicious. I have never chew through a Nylabone or anything of that sort in my life.

Luv
Snowball

9:24 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Psssst! [whispering] Hey Joey the Stain, we can set you up with Luciano and Giacomino's cousin Guido the Dogfather. He'll take care of everything for you.

secret wags from the whippets

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an awesome story, scarred by the mafia!

Those berry bones look pretty cool, Stella has added them to her must try list.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there Joe~
If you and Sophie need some muscle to deal with Teddy the Toother, just give me a woo.
Your pal,
Summi

11:32 AM  
Blogger Eduardo said...

Oh no Joe! Poor Sophie! Yea my Mom knows all about the mafia & she said you might want to get some body gaurds for her! Someone may have put a hit on her...no no that would be terrible...maybe it really was an accident...okay, maybe not...well...Sophie is still BEAU-tiful!
Hugs & Snugs,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

11:48 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
I saw Youw Gowgeous Sophie's injoowies, and I don't think it will affect hew booty one bit..I'm sending hew healing smoochies wight away

Mothia, heheheheheheh..what a doofus
smoochie kisses
ASTA

12:16 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh man. You'd better eat those berries non-stop. I'm worried about that lovely lady as well. Gimme berries, stat!

wally

6:03 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I read about Sophie's injury on her blog. I think a scar will add to her allure...

J1 says that even SHE would be tempted by those berry chews!

J x

5:19 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Yeah, our Mom won';t buy anything with high fructose corn syrip in it -- neither for us nor for them. It's bad stuff!! Worse for us all than chocolate, we think!!!

Jake and JH

10:35 AM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh no, we are sorry that Sophie got a cut but we are sure it will go away pretty fast and she will look as beautiful as ever.

You are a good boyfriend!

Love
Boy n Baby

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home