Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, June 20, 2008

You are forgiven...

So I have been pretty mad at the humans, as you can imagine. Today Mom decided to redeem herself so I wouldn't be mad at her all weekend!




So you know its like SO hot here right...

What is better on a hot day than...




FROSTY PAWS!!!

Well, I will tell you ....




frosty paws with frozen BLUEBERRIES! They lots of fiber which is good for Tanner's broken butt!

Mom put it in those nice bowls for us, but oh no...




I gotta eat it on the carpet, its been a long time since I made a proper stain.




And since I did it, Tanner had to as well!




We sort of forgot about the blueberries




OMDOG how do I love Frosty Paws...




Let me count the ways...




Tanner sure seems to like them too!




He is such a DORK!




I did go back and finish those blueberries don't you worry...




And don't worry, Tanner is still a DOOFUS!

35 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Honoring your name! Joe Stains!
Today we had the same temperature here! But I did not get frosty paws! Ice cubes is what I got.
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

I think I could not stand anything near that temperature... approaching 120! My mom and I would surely melt. You mom really loves you though - I have never had a proper Frosty Paw. And blueberries have anti-accidents in them so you and the 'fus will never get hurt!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Mmm, that Frosty Paw looks sooo yummy! I never really had the real original Frosty Paw before. I wish Malaysia sold Frosty Paws!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:47 PM  
Blogger Shelby said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

omg mom was signed is as that stupid cat so I had to delete that comment
that is to freakin hot. It was only like 102 here today or something. Frosty paws on the carpet are good. I made some good stains tonight I will have to post about them tomorrow and get mom to take some pictures.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Wow, that looked mighty good! I'm going to have to get my Mom to make me some frosty hearts this weekend. It was 93 today!!!

Poppy

10:06 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We gotta get us some of those Frosty Pawz! They look so gooooood!
Ozzie & Rocky

10:19 PM  
Blogger Gree and Othello Wedding said...

Isn't it wondewful when the pawents feel guilty???heheheh
That fwosty paws looked absolutely fantabulous!!! and Buebewwies yummmmmm
nice stain too Joey! You still have the touch
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:30 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow....we dont sell frosty paws here so mom just gives me normal ice cream...i dont think i like berries though....you guys are sure lucky you get all those frosty paws.....but you can keep all that hot weather any old day..

10:48 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you are making us drool here, Joey! We can almost taste that goodness!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:39 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Yum, yum, yum. The Schwan man also has frozen dog treats.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joe and Tanner, wow its hot there...heehee sooo u mama iz tryin to make amends now...well, at least u got sum frosty paws outta the deal...

b safe,
~rocky~

3:45 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Didn't Shakespeare write a sonnet about Frosty Paws??

Aren't guilty treats the BEST??!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Mmmm, I wish we could get proper frosty paws here instead of the v poor substitute J1 feebly attempts to make. I can't image being that hot. I think my head would explode. J x

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

It is super hot here too...I need to get Mom to make me some too!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

5:31 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Wow! That looks yummy! But i'm glad it's not THAT hot around here!

Bajas

5:46 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

That looks sooo good...

I had Frosty Paws once, but now my Mom can't find it anymore...

She's just gonna have to take a trip to Arizona & bring some home for me...

Abby xxxooo

5:52 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Stain award for yourself!!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, Good thing you guys didn't take those blueberries to the carpet too. Your mom might have been really mad about that stain.

So blueberries are good for broken butts? I'll tell my mom.

xo
SB

9:13 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Dude--I saw how much HOT you have on the news. That's crazy. We had the 'paws this morning, though ours were made with blueberries so we wouldn't forget 'em. That's some tasty right there. Stay cool, dude.

wally.

11:47 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Joey:

You guys are tooooooo good ....

Of course you have to forgive her...She's tall and she can reach the FROSTY PAWS ...

You and Tanner have a GREAT COOL weekend.....Chillin' in the AC....

XXooXXoooXOOO

1:00 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey - Blueberries are my absolute fav!! I've never had a frosty paw. Sure looks yummy! Send some heat up here - will ya!?

luv ya
Lola Smiles
xox

1:28 PM  
Blogger BEAGLEDOM said...

Check out the new additions to Beagledom.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

That look so delicious! I wish they are available here...

Luv
Snowball

7:16 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WHEW! We're trying to get caught up on blogs this weekend! Mom's weeding and stuff is getting WAY too much in the way of our fun!
You know ... speaking of Mom and no fun ... our great sisters tried Frosty Paws WAY back before we were born and it gave them loose poopers. So guess what? We don't even get to try it! Talk about injustice! Isn't that crazy!?!?
Play bows,
Zim

2:14 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

Man-o-man does that look good!!! My mom was just talking about looking up the recipe for homemade frosty paws.

I have never had blueberries but I love everyother fruit. They say I'm a little fruity- I don't think that's very funny.

Woof,
Ralph

3:24 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Dudes..that is just TOO TOO hot to breathe......We had some fake frosty paws tht PL2 made today and then Agatha threw up!!(might be because she also had a piece of provolone ,a pieve of chicken lunch meat, a carot ,twelve hundred cookies and a gallon of water. Love Archie(Aggie is resting...)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

That treat looks amazing! All we get are ice cubes thanks to chubby Comet!
BLU

10:11 PM  
Blogger Frasier said...

Oh Man
I have missed you guys!
I need a frosty paws really bad!
I just managed to get my weight back down so they may be a distant dream!!!
Frasier

5:35 AM  
Blogger Frasier said...

PS:I will never whine about the heat in Georgia.Our high has been about 98 !
Frasier

5:35 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I'd skip the health food berries and stick with the frosty paws. I made a stain on the deck with mine yesterday.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:15 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Maybe now that my mom sees that ALL the other blogging doggies get ice cream she'll buy me some. I don't think she'll ever make them. Thanks guys. Things do taste better on the rug. Or the bed.

Deefor

10:14 AM  
Blogger Nevis said...

You guys are adorable!

10:28 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Those Frosty Paws and blueberries look very yummy! I complain when it reaches 100 here! I think I would melt in 120!!! Mom says she wouldn't even own a thermometer in that temperature because she wouldn't wnat to know what the temperature relly was.
Kaos

2:47 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

We are so deprived!!! We each get one stinkin' frozen blueberry every morning when Mom gets them out for the humans' cereal. One stinkin' blueberry. But Frosty Paws, never.

Mom get with the program. Check out what fun Joey and Tanner have. Mom, it's 89 degrees outside. Get with it,girl!!!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home