Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tanner is NEVER BORED day!!

SO like yesterday Joey was all I AM SO BORED. You know what I say, if you are bored you are BORING!?!!!!




One day I can be like, I am just laying here doing nothing and then you might say OMG you are about to be bored and then I go...




WHATTTTTTTTSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! and its so not boring anymore!!!




That is PRETTY fun HUH!?! Next time you are borederest just walk up to someone and yell that, its SO fun!!!!




I even made grumpy Joe laugh!!!!

So who would you rather hang out with...




GRUMPY BORING JOE STAINS or...





TANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

43 Stains:

Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Tanner of course!!!!!! You make me laugh every Tuesday!!! I think you should make Joe give you Tanner Thursday, too!!
Kaos

2:34 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I like the nap-i-tude and I'm afraid of your corn shank so I'm going with Joe.

wally

2:34 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, whatttttttttttttssssuppppppp!!! heehee, we like both of u, always makes mama and me lol...

b safe,
~rocky~

3:57 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I'm going with Joe too, but no big surprise there.

xo
SB

4:00 PM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner -

You're so BIG FUNNY .....you make us laugh so hard.....

Hey maybe you can stand up comedy...George Carlin could be your ANGEL and tell you funnies...

OOps we forgot he uses HBO words....

That Joey - he's still cute....
even if he is GRUMPY....

XXOooXOooXXoo

4:10 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Whatsssssssssup Tanner! I would like to hang with YOU but then again I would like to hang with JOE too. Is that a pair of corn shanks I see by your side?

4:18 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

you're such a clown Tanner! I love it...but I love Joey too!

Keep smiling dude!
luv ya
Lola Smiles

5:14 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sorry -

Joe is just the khoolest khanine there is!

He's got khlass - he's khlever -

And he attempts to khooperate with you -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:21 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I plead the 5th on that one Tanner!

Lots of Licks, ruby

5:30 PM  
Blogger Aggie said...

Tanner~

WOW! What pretty jaws you have. I would pick you of course! I am not one for naps!

Paw at you later.

Aggie

5:36 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

no comment.

but joe is my pallest!

gussie

5:43 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Ok...mumsie here...Tanner..I am typing on my brand new laptop...and guess what...

YOU HAVE THE HONOR OF BEING MY FIRST DESKTOP BACKGROUND!!!!!!!

How in the world did you make ur mouth THAT BIG???

My dentist would love you....

That pic should be photo of the month...seriously.

And Joey...DO NOT ENCOURAGE BABYSTAN....the floor was full of dirty dish water and some of the prongs bent on the dishrack. How nuthin' broke I don't know....thank heavens for my cheap Corelle dishes...

A fox terrier would have taken the spatula...Lacie would have cooked dinner with it...Stan has to take the whole rack.....how can you not laugh when you live with three idiots...and that doesn't include the hoomans in this house???

Love ya both...
mumsie

5:47 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yur so funny, Tanner!

-Cosmos & Juneau-

6:08 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Sure you know how to have fun! I love that you are always a happy boy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:43 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Holy Smoly...how the HECK does he get his mouth THAT BIG???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Love & Licks,
Randi

6:49 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

I will save this post and look at it and LAUGH next time I am bored!

And my girl said you look very handsome in the 3rd photo (the one with your profile). :-)

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it health and safe to open your mouth that big?!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Baby: Tanner looks like so much fun to hang out with. I am going around finding sumone to yell "WHHHHAAAAATTTTTSSSS UUUUPPPPP!" to. So exciting!!!!

Boy: I prefer hanging around woth Joey. I dont think my heart can take all this yelling.

Love
Boy n Baby

7:59 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tanner, you can come to our house anytime and keep us from being bored. We could bark up a storm and drive the big red haired guy crazy.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

OMdoG!!! you have a berry big mouth Tanner!!! Tanner day sound great.

slurpy licks,
Twinkle

8:34 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh boy. I'll hang out with you Tanner, you sure are fun

~ Girl girl

9:12 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

tanner that is what my dad says to well he says only the boring get bored but it means the same thing. I would love to hang out with you and Joe. Joe so I could learn lots of things he knows and you to laugh and laugh

9:52 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

shhh....i think u, tanner is more fun definately...

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I don't think life would ever be boring in your house! J x

11:45 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I bet you both can be wild 'n crazy when you wanna be!!

Tanner, does your mom ever call you SharkMouth? Mine calls me that all the time and I can't figure out why...

3:53 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah, you sure can stretch your mouth open sooo wide! I can't do that. Can you teach me? Or maybe I'll just have to say WHHHHAATTTSSSSSUUUPPPP loudly & painstakingly & then maybe my mouth can open as wide as yours. Heeheehee!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

4:44 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, every single day with you must be a giant party! I wanna come live with you.

Lola

4:47 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Tanner you need to talk to some politicians and world leaders and share some or that Tannertude with them! The world would be a MUCH better place.

wags from the whippets

5:12 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

How in the world can you be bored with a corn shank on each side of your hiney?

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

6:16 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We are split on this one buddy and you can guess who is gong with who!! PL2 has been talking about you guys all week. The other day she saw a Boston terrier on OUR street and yelled at us LOOK THAT COULD BE JOEY!!!(and the owner looked at her weird) And then the SOx have been playing your team all week and she is wondering if you guys are watching it!!! She says it is a fun match!!!!!and she can't wait for tonites gameLove A+A

6:28 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Tanner! I would rather hang out with you because boring Joe reminds me of boring Fig.

However....I still love Joey and still love Figgy.

7:11 AM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Looking GOOOOOD, Tannnner!!!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Cachou said...

OMG!

You've got the funniest face in the world!

Licks from France

Cosmo and Cachou

7:40 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner, have you no shame? That mouth looks bigger than mine. Your face could freeze like that, dude!

Slobbers,
Mango

7:50 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I think I would rather not live in 120 degrees!
Ike

8:53 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're such a trip, Tanner! We just love you! You have a BIG mouth, ya know! hehehehe

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG you have the BEST smile in all of doggy-dom! nice to meet you!

9:54 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Tanner, mom will sometimes listen to a song by Norwegian rock band "Silver" that's called "Only boring people get bored". It's really cool. I'm not sure if it refers to dogs as well, but I think it might..

Bajas
Pee Ess: I think you might have the widest grin ever!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
You awe tooo much!!!
That's gweat advice, but I don't think I can open my mouf that wide..but I still love joey too..I don't think eithew one of you is boowing
smoochie kisses
ASTA

12:32 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

You always make me laugh...

Abby xxxooo

7:11 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Tanner!
Youare definitely one of the most super fun dogs I know! I love that last photo, your smile is HUGE!!!!

Smooches,
Winnie :)

7:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tanner, I thought your face was gonna split in half!

WHASSSUPPPPPP?????

Your Pal,

PPPEEETTTEEEYYYY

9:21 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Tanner!

I LOVE your Whatsuuuuuuuup face, man, but I can't choose. I love you both, buddy! Plus, like Wally said, I'm a little freaked by your corn shank.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home