Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday UGGGH




I don't really like Mondays. I know that on Monday that tomorrow is Tanner Tuesday. I also know that Mom and Dad go back to work and so there is much less possibility for getting treats.




bleeeh, I need something to do...how do you guys beat the Monday blues???




Tanner, I don't think 'eating the yummy garbage' is going to make the day any better. I hope you all have some good suggestions for me.

33 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

I watch videos of you guys as a pick me up.

wally

12:57 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

When you figure it out, Joe, let me know.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Par said...

Play hide and seek...heehehe

1:26 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We mostly just sleep until Tuesday...
Ozzie & Rocky

1:56 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We ran Dad in the morning, now we're mostly napping. We have a couple Beagle/Basset pals coming over tomorrow, so I need to rest up!
Play bows,
Zim

2:19 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey: too funny, I gave that same look to my mom this morning when I saw her off to work!!

Too bad you didn't live closer, I think you & I could get into some serious trouble! He he He!

lola smiles

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

I hate Monday's too. I usually spend all day sleeping except for a couple hours of getting caught up on my blog reading.
Kaos

2:41 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I don't have any suggestions...I'm sorry...

I don't like Mondays either...The whole going to work thing that my Mom says she HAS to do makes no sense to me...

Abby xxxooo

3:21 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

I like to sunbath...but inside, not outside because it is way too hot!!! I hate Monday's too...I LOVEEEEEEEE having my Mom home to nap on and give me snackies.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:34 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Mondays are no fun!! Haha Tanner's suggestion is very funny, but probably not a good way to cheer up. Do you have any toys that you can play tug with? Ooh, play chase!! That is the best. Or bitey face - do you guys play that?
Love Clover xo

3:48 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

We hate Mondays too! We're taking the edge off with some big fat turkey necks right now. Maybe ask your folks for a couple of them...

Sherman

4:17 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

well my mom never goes to work so I don't have that problem. Plus it's summer so my kids don't go to school so I didn't even know it was monday.

5:09 PM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

1. Sleep.
2. Chew.
3. Dream.
4. Eat.
5. Sleep.

5:39 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Howza 'bout Musikh Mondays?!?

And if wooo had ridden along with Auntie Di, woo khould have helped with my destrukhtive khwality khontrol testing!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:28 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Maybe you can swap Tanner Tuesday for Tanner Sunday. Then Monday will be happier since you'll have a whole week of blogging to yourself!!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Monday really is a bad day except this Monday was D's birthday and she has all this week off work woo hoo.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah xx

7:18 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I hope you had slept all day. that is the best way I know to make a day go fast!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:33 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

See Joe, Lola wants you to come to Montreal too. Us Canadian doggies could definitely perk up your Monday.

xo
SB

p.s. But no flirting with Lola .... well, not much anyway.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

I love the weekdays because we go on a schedule. That means I get at least four if not five walks a day and they do not try to cheat me out of the walks that I richly deserve with naps that I am not necessarily allowed to partake in.

Weekends around here are a free for all and in the summer, that means that Ernests are not number one on the excitement list.

Poor me.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Have the air con on full blast and nap should help you get over Monday blues. Thats what I do mainly on Mondays.

Luv

Snowball

11:52 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey and Tannew..I watched sevewal of my stuffies splode today..it was a bummew of a day..I hope you'ws gets bettew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:55 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Well, I usually will just fall a sleep & sleep till the next day. There, Monday is gone!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

1:05 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

maybe u should continue sleeping??

wet wet licks

Boo

1:51 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom and dad have projects to do at home so everyday is like Monday at our house! As long as we get our walkies, we are very happy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:03 AM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

hmm...nothing much to do on monday too....but eating gabbage is definitely not a great thing to do.

2:37 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Eat

Sleep

Watch some tube

Eat

Sleep

Watch some more tube....

So on and so forth....

We're exhausted by the time Mom gets home from work....

4:09 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We hate Mondays around here too. Mom says Monday is a four letter word...whatever that means...

PeeS: Joe - those are some very handsome pics of you my man!!

4:39 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening tanner.
Melancholy is removed by tanner about Monday.
It is me on wonderful Tuesday. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:55 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Hi Joe, hope your Monday turned out pretty good after all! I generally look out the window or cuddle with BamBam if there's nothing fun going on.

Snorts,
Bajas

6:58 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I usually beat up a cat. Try beating Tanner.
Ike

10:43 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Creative sleeping is my answer. Under various things. Different floors. Couch. Leather chair. Cage. The art of sleep. (Under the bed was a favorite but that door is closed thanks to the Stainmaster Jr.

Deefor

11:01 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

How can you ever be bored, Joe? You've got laid on entertainment (laughing at Tanner) and your mum is a great cook! Maybe if you get bored again you should flick through a few recipe books and pick some tasty treats that your mum should make for you. J x

11:49 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Joey!
Well, usually on boring days I sleep alot. I break it up by sleeping in different places, on of my beds, by the door, under the table, in the hallway... In between naps, I will eat, play with toys on my Lisa's head (preferably squeaky ones), eat, chew my bones, eat, and nap again. I hope you find a cure for your bored-ness!

Smooches,
Winnie :)

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home