Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

whattttuuuup DUDES

Hey dog friends! For those that are new to our blog you gotta know that on TUESDAY it is TANNER TUESDAY and I get to blog instead of crabby old man Joey!

OK

GUESS what happened to ME?!




The other day I was totally just minding my own busy ness with that Dude Joe Stains and then I heard something outside saying like, TANNER COME HERE COME HERE!!!

So I go outside and then I come in and I look like this and Dad LAUGHED so loud!!




Mom was not laughing quite so much and said I might be bad dog???? But then I was like, LOOK at my face to how SCARED I am because um the YARD totally SPLODED all over me!? LIke I was just standing there and it went ATTACK and then I fell and then I rolled then it wouldn't let me up then it was shooting all that dirt and grass on to me! IT WAS VERY SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I had to be taken outside and brushed off because my yard is an as...well its a jerk! Mom said I might even get a BATH this week now!

I felt left out becuase there was not one video of me with pictures so I picked some pics and some music and told MOM to make me a movie too! Here it is:


Doofus Face from Rhonda on Vimeo.

Could you SEE ME?! Good movie eh, WHATSSSSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

37 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I wish I had a yard like yours! Scary?? No! Fun!
You mom did a great job with your video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:49 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Oh my...it's amazing that you weren't just eaten whole by that scawie yard!!! Love the many faces of Tanner!!! My fav was you under the frilly blankie!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

7:02 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I've never seen so many doofus faces in my life!
Ike

7:10 PM  
Blogger vix said...

These are TERRIFIC! Well done Doofus!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your yard sounds scary to attack you like that.
That sure is a pawsome video. I always knew you are a professional Tanner. :)

~ Girl girl

7:17 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow doof...that was the gooderest movie i have seen in a long time. My mom is going to try and figure out how to do a movie of all of us to send to dad. He isnt allowed to read the blogs....poor guy. anyhow keep up the good work on your movies doof's mom....and doof...i am so glad that the sploding yard didnt hurt you more..

7:24 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh wow...we love the video! Muzzer likes the moosic, Teka likes the Doofus, and I enjoyed the whole thing

kisses
gussie

7:25 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Woah, how come your yard attacked you? Was it like a mini twister or something? I've seen one of that once at my training grounds & it was sooo kewl! That video is nice.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:40 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Sorry your yard is such a jerk!!

7:41 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

wow that is a scary yard. Is it made that you peed on it or something. Nice video.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh wow Tanner, your yard sploded?? It sure is scary... maybe it is taking revenge for all the times you peed there?

8:17 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Okay, that's a pretty funny video. You truly are a doofus, Doofus!

xo
SB

8:50 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Our yard only attacks Swede William. You should get a big movie contract now. Really!!!

wags from the whippets

9:25 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh My god Tanner
That must have been the scawiest evew...a slding back yawd???so faw only my Stuffies have spontaniously sploded, I hope the apawtment doesn't..I'll be on the alewt now that you told me youw howwow stowy.

I looooved youw Video,,,what faces..no one can make them like you ..a twue Doof!
see you in Austwalia at the pawty
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:52 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Hehehe!

Tanner you made me giggle! Don't do that again! I'm only suppose to put out bug hearty laughs! Hehehe...

That grass is dangerous stuff...dirt too...ohhhhhh but it's soooo nice!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

11:24 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That yard sounds like a scary place. It must have taken years to learn how to make all those faces, you are a true pro.

Simba x

1:10 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
I seriously think you need a manager. With a face like that, Hollywood isn't too far down the road!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

HAHAHAHA TANNER I actually LOL-ed when I read about how the yard was like, "ATTACK!" I am glad you are ok!!!
-Kelly (Sophie and Dixie's mommy)

5:31 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

Whoa, man! You may have PTSD from that 'sploding yard! Where'd you get that yard, anyway?

I LOVE the video. You cracked me AND my girl up. She said she even peed her pants a little. (She LOVES your Doofus face!)

Goober love,
Stanley

6:24 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Hi guys,

We're being totally selfish and asking a big favor! We seem to remember a certain Boston (we won't name names) had stomach issues recently and we're hoping your mom can give us some advice. If you have a chance, can you visit our blog and read about my belly problems? Mom's getting nervous. THANKS, GUYS!!!

Love,
Wiley

6:32 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Scary, scary, scary. I would have runned away.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Great pics. Loved the butt shot. Don't you just hate it when the yard explodes on you?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your video is awesome, Tanner! We love all of your doofus faces! You sure did make us smile a lot!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:44 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

You're quite the clown Tanner!

big smooches,
Lola Smiles

1:23 PM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Tanner, we can only watch and learn from the Master of Doofus! J x

2:15 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

You certainly did manage to get a lot of yard all over you, hopefully you avoided a bath!


Toodle pip
Harry x

2:54 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hi Tanner!

Man, I don't think I'd want to go into your yard... That must have been scary!

But Tanner... I must say, you do have the goofiest faces! They made me laugh!

Sparky

3:13 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

The yard just reached up and attacked you? The nerve! Want us to come rough it up for you? Woo.
Luv,
Dave

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

TANNER!!!!
I wuved your video. I miss you!!
My mom says I'm nawty sometimes too.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my dog - sometimes MY outside yells at me too! Except mine says "YELL REAL LOUD AT ME!" and my girl isn't very happy when I obey, either....

But I must say, that is one WICKED video. One of your mom's best.

4:35 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Whoa! Great video.

wally

ps. I got a PREZZIE from a Mr. Joe Stains on STEELER PAPER. Now I am busy writing lots of notes on my HUSKER PAPER. I will blog about it soon! Thanks dude!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Tanner,

There must be some monster in your yard that made it splode on you.

I love your video all your expression are just too the cuterest.

Luv
Snowball

6:38 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

I love getting covered in grass bits, then shaking them off all over the house.

Great video.
BLU

6:17 AM  
Blogger Zorra said...

Wow, that stuff happens to Sammie too. Only, he comes in very muddy. Probably cuz we aren't in a dessssssert like you.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Tanner,EXCELLENT movie!!! You really are the doofus of the world!!!! Love A+A

3:42 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Tanner!!

Oh, my! I can only imagine how totally frightening that was! Ohmydog!!! I'm so glad you are ok!!! Stupid grass >:-( (<---That's my "grrrrr" face!)

The video, on a nicer note, was great!! My Patra (the assistant) thinks you are soooooo cute!!!!!!!!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Tanner,
What happened to you in the yard??
We absolutely loved your video, especially the warning about not trying those faces at home. We're not even sure we'd know how so we'll leave it to a professional.
You are the expert of doofus and we absolutely think you should go to Hollywood and be on the big screen.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home