Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Stuffy Appreciation Day!

It is the first ever Stuffy Appreciation Day!!

Here are some stuffies that are no longer with us, RIP dear friends...

Hey there fat cat
Fat Cat


Pirate Hippo

The bear in its living days
Mr Bear

Tanner begins the massacre
Little Lamby

death of a flamingo
Not real sure on this one...but we loved you for our brief time together...

Finally we come to the best stuffy ever, I had Mom make TWO tribute videos for him. My BFF Cowboy Pig. We have been through so much together, I spent some time with him this week in honor of the holiday.

My cowboy pig
That is one of the first photos of us together. This was before his other leg mysteriously fell off.


cowboy song from Rhonda on Vimeo.


Joey and the Cowboy Pig from Rhonda on Vimeo.

We also got NEW stuffies too! The football was from dear Sophie and the Owl is from my Mom. Enjoy! GO play with a stuffy!!!


Stuffy Appreciation Day from Rhonda on Vimeo.

35 Stains:

Blogger Lady Kaos said...

You have a lot of great stuffies. i couldn't get any pictures of my stuffies because Mom says it's too much trouble collecting all their pieces. I think that's a sign that she should buy us some new ones!
Happy Stuffie Day!!
Kaos

2:27 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Can you give me some kleenex, please? The love story of Joey and Cowboy Pig just melts my heart and makes me cry!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

The love Joey you have for Cowboy Pig...well, it is just priceless!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:18 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

This makes me miss Wonky. Woo.
Luv,
Dave

3:34 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You and Cowboy Pig are just too awesome together, Joey! Long live Cowboy Pig!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:06 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Wow, you have lots of awesome pawesome stuffies! Your cowboy pig is the best... I can definitely see the love you have for him!

The videos were grrrreat...

Sparky

4:15 PM  
Blogger vix said...

I miss the old Cowboy Pig stories -- the pics got deleted but oh the memories were goooooood. Great vids!

4:41 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Cowboy Pig Rocks! Joey: you are toooo cwazzzyyy trying to play with that stuffie. We laughed VERY HARD!


luv ya
Lola Smiles

5:22 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

A Boston and his stuffed pig!

In honor of Stuffy Day I will now go disembowel a stuffy! We love your videos!!

5:23 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh Joey! What a wonderful tribute to the stuffies no longer retaining stuff....poor souls...hope their life with you wasn't too short..

LOVE LOVE LOVE your BFF Cowboy Piggy!

Love & Licks,
Randi

5:52 PM  
Blogger Randi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, That first video of you with Cowboy Pig is the bomb! You are so flippin' cute in it, I can't even stand it. And I love your wardrobe too!

xo
SB

6:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
In the first video... is that the Dance of Love that you are performing??
Happy Stuffie (and destuffie) Day!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:39 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

For Stuffy Appreciation Day, are we supposed to rip a stuffy apart or love them :P

Love
Boy n Baby

6:55 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

I bet so many of us can relate to the ripped stuffie photo sprawled all over the floor haaa haaaa haaa.
All your pics are fantastic.
Oh pinky says the stove and ovens in our kitchen are brilliant. The brand is Miele and the inside of the oven slides right out....how good is that!!!!
Have a great Stuffie Appreciation Day.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

7:01 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Loved the videos! I was laughing when you were roaching on the couch & in the 2nd video, you tried to bite poor Cowboy Piggie's crotch! I'll go play with my stuffies after this... Where's my Loofah Dog?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:38 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

In memory of stuffies lost ...
Ike

8:32 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

nothing makes a girl sadder than a man and his pig...joe..you are the man little dude

8:57 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

You really really love your cowboy pig. I can see that you are BFF

~ Girl girl

9:06 PM  
Blogger Ralph said...

What an awesome post, Joey! You have a great BFF... my BFF is my blankie.

Woof,
Ralph

9:10 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

Awww those are some cute stuffies and you are so cute with them!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

My M took a pic of me and one of my rare dead stuffy. Funny that my stuffy seems to die the same way as yours, with white fluffy clouds all on the floor.

1:23 AM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Heheheheh I haven't laughed so hard at a stuffie appreciation session in a long time! You both really know how to truly appreciate a stuffy.

Tanner looks like he has some good de-stuffing skills!

Hope you guys have a good Friday!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

1:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh my dog--if I had to remember all the stuffies that have come and gone, it would take all week.

wally.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey & Tanner use two are sooo funny, Cowboy Pig reallys loves you Joey heope he stays wif use forevers. Tanner I need lessons in destuffing, I have never destuffed anything, yet!
Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl

9:56 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey - That movie of you roachin on cowboy pig cracks me up every time. What magic does he have to make you go cracker dog like that?

Mango

10:52 AM  
Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

awh Joe we love your cowboy piggy! you one wild dude!

Love Licks & waggin TX tails barking really loud

4:25 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Joey!

You had some really great stuffies!
I really enjoyed your videos: Joey Stains and Cowboy Pig, a love for the ages!!!

HAPPY STUFFIE APPRECIATION DAY!!!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Rudy said...

You guys really rock in those videos! I wanted to go dance around to the music and go play with some stuffies. Your mom does a great job!

Rudy

8:09 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Mom just kept going oh look at joey he's so cute with cowboy pig. Man your making me look bad over here.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I feel the same way about Mini Boo #4 or is it #5? So many mini Boo's so little time.

Simba xx

11:54 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Ah the memowies!!!
What would we do wifout them
smoochie kisses
ASta

8:58 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I tend to love my stuffies to death! So I suppose that's a form of appreciation, isn't it? Jx

8:36 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Those are possibly the best vids EVER, man! LOve the music selection, love the variety! A moving, loving, and celebratory tribute to some of the greatest stuffies of your lives! Joe, I want to nominate you for the DWB video award! You TOTALLY deserve it.

Goob smooches to your mama for all her production work, but hey, you and the stuffies were the STARS! I feel privileged to know you.

Goob love,
Stanley

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah K. said...

Wow - you sure go through those Stuffies!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home