Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, May 09, 2008

I PROMISE this is the last of Mom's crazy videos for a while

Mom cannot stop making these crazy movies. I promise no more movies for a week, at least.

This one is actually quite great. It is ALL photos of me before Tanner got here. I think you all might enjoy it. Especially Sophie, there are a LOT of great pics of me in here!


Early Days with Joey from Rhonda on Vimeo.

We are at a party to celebrate Blue and Snowball's birthday, pics coming soon!!!

38 Stains:

Blogger Peanut said...

Joe I swear you have gotten more handsome with age.

9:41 PM  
Blogger BrandytheGreat said...

Joey Oh JOey...did i tell you you're CUTTEEEEEEEEEEE?????

11:13 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What great photos of you. Cowboy pig looks bigger then.

Simba xx

11:53 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joey,
We love your video (and Freddy Mercury)!
More videos!!

PeeS: I'm still jealous of your tail!

3:41 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

All three terriers unashamedly wipin' eyes and sniffin'...allergies??? NO Joey's video...

Oh my Joey...sniff, gulp...that was...leak leak...bootiful....oh my...Scruffy get me another kleenex...whatdoya mean ya used em all...

Some of those pix could win prizes...the one of you by somethin' red in the pic...towards the end I think...it's soulful....

Ahhh Joey...ya cleared my sinuses this mornin'

Lacie

7:56 AM  
Blogger vix said...

That was a beautiful montage! Well done, Mom! Joey, you look so happy back then. :(

8:20 AM  
Blogger e said...

You guys still rock and you guys are STILL my favourite!!

Sorry we havent blogged nor visited in such a long time. We're trying to find a place to live.

Love
Fei and E

8:25 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Tell you bootiful Mom that I can't evew get enough of looking at you so bwing on the videos!!!
Those awe gweat picttowe..see you at the pawty
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:52 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a phantastikh way to show the specialness of YOU!

I loved the ones on your bakhk with your paws in the air!

For a little guy, you certainly are khwite the looker!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:01 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Noooo! Please don't let your mom to stop making those great videos!
I love them all!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:43 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

GREAT video, Joey! Is this something associated with Vista? How do you guys like it?
Awwwwww! I saw several pix of your Samoyed brother in there!!! What a handsome fella!
Tail wags,
Storms

10:06 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe! You look so great in those blue contact lenses. And I love the roaching pics too.

xo
SB

11:41 AM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Seems like your life was much more simple back then. But I think the Doof probably adds a certain something to the family, right? At least he makes you look smarter and more handsome.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey and Tanner
Sonce you won't ask, how about a dance??
I'm suwe Sophia and Tannew's wife Lillie will allow it...
smoochie kisses
Asta

11:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Dexter here!
Last night I went to playgroup and there was a doggie there that looked just like you guys! I was totally juiced up that I might actually be meeting the famous Joe Stains in person, but it turned out it was just a Joey wanna be.

Anyway, the little guy was a total maniac. Like in your movies, Joe, looked like he had springs instead of leggies.

Dexter

1:42 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

WOW! Joey! Thanks! Blog of the month AND post of the month in the same month!

Did you go to England for the weekend? Hope you're having fun. I'll see you in Australia next week I hope.

Mango

1:56 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Stop making them??? She should charge a fee! They are GREAT!

wags from the whippets

8:40 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Hey Joe! That was a great video. You were one cutie! (And you still are, of course.)

I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!

Sparky

9:07 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We can sure see that Cowboy Pig is an important part of your life, Joey!
Happy mother's day to your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great movies, HM loves watching them and has a bit of an obsession with making them as well!!

You sure have always been one handsome dude Joe :)

River

3:16 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD Joe...Sophie is such a lucky girl...and it was great to see some more Cowboy Pig!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

6:49 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

You just sent Mum on gooey overdrive!!!

Dear doG.. first Tanner Cam and now Slushy Joe Time!!! ... I could get quite insulted at how much in Love she is with you guys!!!

I have to admit though Joe.. you are one HANDSOME dude!!!

love, licks and tailwags,

Ben xxxx

7:23 AM  
Blogger BenTheRotti said...

oh and PeeeS..

no more for a week!!!!?????

Noooooooooooo.. we DEMAND MORE right now!!

Ben xxxxx

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Ooo, I spotted Cowboy Pig. I think that the addition of Tanner to your family was a great thing, Joey, cos it makes you look even MORE handsome! Hehehe! J x

8:31 AM  
Blogger Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We want to wish your mom a very Happy Mom's Day. Canine Mom's and human Mom's are very special people.. Be sure and give your Mom extra kisses on this very special day!!

Happy Mom's Day!!
Gus and Louie

9:32 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You truly have a mature aura about you. Like fine wine you hae gotten better with age. We love your Mom's videos.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

You look so young and happy before the Doofus!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Those are great photos. Please tell your mom non to stop making videos. We love to see them.

Love
Boy n Baby

5:55 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I love your mom's crazy videos!
IKE

8:29 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those are really cute photos of you Joey... aw..

~ Girl girl

8:49 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

These are all very handsome pictures of you, Joey, but my favorite ones are of you and Cowboy Pig.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

HOW STINKING CUTE ARE YOU!!! Love,A+A Tell your Mom she BETER NOT STOP

7:15 AM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Joe,
Tell your Mom to please NOT stop making movies. This one was so pawsome and we absolutely loved it. Loved the profile shot and the bathtub shot, just all them them were way cool!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That is a classic movie. I'm requesting it from Netflix. So many happy moments in your life. I almost cried. sniff. sniff.

Deefor

8:53 AM  
Blogger Crikit, Sparky, Ginger! said...

Joe! you adoorable! and we love cowboy pig.

Love Licks

10:14 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Aw Joe--those are all great but I have to agree with Peanut--you HAVE gotten better with time.

wally.

ps. I'm not going to Nebraska until my prezzie comes!!!!!!!!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

awww joseph, you are making me all mushy.

nm

9:36 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

Once again, I am BLOWN AWAY by your video magic. LOVE the retrospective, man. Sophie's gonna FLIP!

Goober love,
Stanley

Pee Ess
Were you worshiping on your back or roachin'? Either way, those photos were the BEST.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home