Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Oh Canada....

Mom and Dad decided to go see a baseball game today without me! Usually, I'd be REALLY mad about it, but now that I have discovered Tanner's flying skills I am not too ticked off. I thought since the parent's would be gone I'd go visit my dear Sophie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I first got there she was guarding her toys from me, but I was content to just lay around and watch her. Then I got hungry...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Um, so where do you keep the snacks around this place????

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Finally Sophie warmed up to me and we played and then took a nice nap together. Aren't we CUTE together??? Finally it was time to leave, but before Tanner picked me up I went and looked for that Orange Kitty that has been stalking Sophie...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I gave it a piece of my mind, I don't think it will be bothering her again anytime soon!!!

29 Stains:

Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I wish Tanner would fly me to Martha!
Ike

5:23 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

You and Sophie certainly do look cute together, Joe. I'm sure you had a good time visiting her!

Good job on giving that cat a lesson. I hope it doesn't come back any time soon!

Hey, while you're in Canada, why don't you come visit me, too? My humans just bought lots of food for the weekend, so we could raid the kitchen together, hee hee.

Sparky

5:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Joe! What a marvelous, heroic thing to do for Sophie! Has Tanner gone to see his sweet wife Lillie this weekend?

gussie

7:31 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Wow...what a nice day...you 2 look so cute together!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

7:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sure it was fun to go and visit Sophie!
You two look so cute together!
Did you find the treats??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:45 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
That is way bettew tha a baseball game wif hoomans..you and sophie look pawfet togethew!!!
I hope you found some snacks finally...and that was so nice of you to tell that stalking cat off..you awe so shiv--ewous..
I bet she's still dweaming of you now..see I knew Tanner would come in handy fow something..next time you go see Sophie, bof of you could come have lunch wif me
smoochie kisses
Asta

8:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, Great visit! I didn't even seem to try to kill you when you leaned on me. That's a big, big deal! Mom only gives me carrots these days. I'm so happy you 'talked' to that stupid cat for me. He's a nasty piece of work. I hope you left some poop in his garden.

xo
SB

8:42 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woof's Joe and Tanner, hmm joe u just a travelin man dog now...u and sophie makes a cute doggy couple...

b safe,
~rocky~

9:55 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Dang!

Next time khome visit me please!!

BTW, my mom's silly sister went to skhhool in Tempe - that ASU place and stayed - does the heat do that to woo???

YIKES - those khats are ON a mission - they've been tormenting Zim and Ammy - I've had my own 'issues' -

We HAVE to take khare of 'em!

Hugz&KhoolKhysses,
Khyra

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Sophie look brilliant together!!

River

10:26 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Tanner can be pretty useful once in awhile, can't he, Joey! It looks like you and Sophie got pretty chummy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:03 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

You two are very cute together but you should have brought the cat over to me...*evil grin*....I love to chase them!

luv ya
Lola Smiles

4:58 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

You two make such a lovely couple.

Way to go bossing that mean old kitty around!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey I am sews happy that use and Tanner are finally getting along it is nice to see brotherly love. Ms. Sophie is pweety.
Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl

5:59 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Joe, you are so smitten!

9:15 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Oh my dog you are so lucky to get to visit Ms. La Brador. You must have a touch of the corganova in you (or the casanovador...)

wally

11:37 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Flying Doofus is good to have around. Glad you and Sophie had fun. You sure showed that cat!

Deefer

8:02 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That's so nice that you got to visit Sophie and you're so brave to tell that cat off

~ Girl girl

9:54 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Good job protecting Sophie from the orange cat! We are sure it won't bother her anymore.

10:03 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

Hey Joe!

You and sophie are such a great couple!!

And you sure set that stalking cat right, it Definitely wont be bothering her again!!

lots of love
powder-puff

10:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Awwww...Sophie looks so happy to be with you Joey. You must bring smiles to everyone!

Also, National Stuffie Appreciation Day is May 8th! Get out the best pictures of you and your favorite stuffies!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

2:08 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

You're so lucky to have such a handy brother matie. I'd rather spend the day with Sophie than go to some baseball game. So what did you say to that cat???

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

4:30 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Whew, we are catching up on our blogging and were horrified, shocked, happy and elated in your recent posts.

We are glad everything is working out and that you have seen Sophie so much lately. We are sure that is a comfort in itself to your troubled beginnings.

Tanner should really think about posing some more so he can by a GPS unit!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

When are you coming to see me, Joey & Tanner? I live right next to Missouri so you can stop in for some coffee or something.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Woof!

[That's little Levi saying he wants to learn how to get on the counter top like Sophie.]

Levi's mom

8:15 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That is SO cool that you went to Sophie's! You know ... that looks like the SAME orange cat that was trying to break into Dad's study!!! You don't think there's an epidemic, do you?
Love,
Ams

9:14 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Good thing Tanner loves you, Joe! How often do you think you'll be making that trip to Canada, eh?

It looks like you and the Sophoober had yourselves a great time together... just don't pick up that goofy Canadian accent, okay?

Goober love,
Stanley

2:06 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

See aren't you glad you have tanner now??!! Love A+A

3:02 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey - That cat must have wet hisself seeing your scary face!

Mango Man

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home