Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day OFF!

Since yesterday was Mother's Day I decided to give my Mom the day off from being my secretary. So we did not update and we did not visit blogs. Don't worry Mother's Day is over and we will resume blogging and reading blogs tonight. We got back from the party in London for Snowball and Blue just in time for dinner. Since I had to be so nice to Mom I had to find something to do with my time so she could relax.




ahhh Dad is having a sub and some chips while he watches baseball...I will just sit here and see if he shares his sub with me. I might be a little close but I am sure he doesn't mind...




Omdog he is moving! Give me a chip, give me one, come on, give me one...PLEASE....




Hm, what do you want man, its not Father's Day!!!

34 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Wahahha.. how can your dad eat in peace with 2 pairs of hungry eyes watching him??

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Joey - you look so hungry and malnourished.... (especially next to Tan-Man in that last picture) You definitely need a few chips just in order to physically survive, I would think!

6:17 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sure I hope your Mom had a great day!
Did you get some chips at the end??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:36 PM  
Blogger Joey said...

We behave exactly the same when HC is eating!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Helios said...

So did you get the chips?

I think it's unfair they have mother's day and father's day and bosses day and secretarys day but no DOGS day.

We deserve a day too!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey in our house, there's three pairs of eyes watching my hoomans every time, everyday at every meal. Isn't that just sad for our hoomans? They can never eat in peace...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:37 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Joe spoke the truth!

It wasn't Father's Day - so he was well within his rights tovulture his dad!!

Tank woo fur the wishes - I'll pass them along to my mom !!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:53 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, You look so cute sitting there with your dad. Did you ever get a chip? Or maybe some of that sub?

xo
SB

7:53 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

No way your dad could have resisted your many charms! No WAY!!!

wags from the whippets

8:05 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

No way your dad could have resisted your many charms! No WAY!!!

wags from the whippets

8:05 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

No way your dad could have resisted your many charms! No WAY!!!

wags from the whippets

8:05 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa you 2 look so funny staring at your dad for chips

~ Girl girl

8:14 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Yo! Joe! Hope you got some of those chips. You definitely need extra rations compared to Tanner

gussie

8:20 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Haha... like the expression on your dad's face.

Hope that your mom had a great day

8:30 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's Joey and Tanner, how cood u daddy not give ya any chips...watt wood hoomans do wiffout us...git way to fat, heehee...

b safe,
~rocky and company~

9:48 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

chips and dip are just one of my favorite things ...i can hardly remember what they taste like now that mom is starving to death and dad is away....dang it...all i want is some junk ..l.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Joey! Well....did you ever get a chip???? Your dad is looking at you like, "ahhh heckies no you can't have a chip, get tanner to fly out and grab you a burger or something!"

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

1:43 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

That could be classified as animal cruelty. I hope he gave you a chip matie!!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

2:01 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

He gave you both a chip, right? You kept him company watching the game! He's got a heart, right?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:22 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Did you ever get a chip??!?
I usually stand in front of my mom drooling when she's eating. It works every time!

3:33 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
The happiness on Mother's Day is shared.
And, I am a favorite dish in potato chips. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:50 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Why do I always get in trouble for sitting & staring at Dad like that when he eats??? You've got a very tolerant Dad, Joe.

Lola

5:13 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Chips are great and that bag is way too many for your dad to eat all by himself. Hope you got your share.

Mango

5:47 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

oh man I want to be able to fit on the arm of the couch like that when my mom eats.

5:59 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Why does your dad look so annoyed? It's not like you're putting your paws INTO the bag of chips. You're clearly exercising restraint and impeccable manners!!!

Love,
Wiley & Fievel

6:01 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Poor Joey! We sure hope they don't let you starve!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Woohoo! Now you know what you're getting from your dad on father's day and you only have about a month to wait!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I love the way you are both watching him lol. He is made of strong stuff if he can resist you two.

Simba x

7:52 AM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

I certainly hope your father gave you some chips. I mean, look at you. You and Tanner are wasting away!! You need nourishment!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You should try pawing his arm.
Ike

8:56 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
That suwe was nice of you to give youw Mom the day off..hope she appweciated it and had a gweat DAY...as fow youw DAD, I hope he wealized that gwowing boys need chips!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:28 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

hehehe.

I know your dad gave you a chip after that pitifully staged photo was taken. It's a well-known fact that your dad can't resist you!

Goober love,
Stanley

12:31 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

You guys are great!! Next time, give them the paw on the shoulder...that always works!! :)

3:29 PM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Joey!

I hope your mom had a wonderful Mother's Day!! It was very generous of you to give her a day off!

I hope you got some chips, I don't see how your dad could possibly resist your adorable little face!!??

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home