Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tanner ROLLING IN THE DOUGH Day!

WHATSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP dudes and dudegirls! I had an ideas that I wanted to give allll my friends that McDonalds because you are all SO nice to me and say I am FUNNY! SO I went on the internets to see how to make money FAST and I cannot sells drugs because I don't know what those are so I said I can make a naked picture or 2!!! I went to talk to some dog called Hugh Ruffner and he said I could be in his magazine that looks like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just had to sign a form and take off my collar. I said OK I see that kinda stuff on HBO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMDOG I got SO SO much money and I buyed allll that McDonalds!! So here are the photos! MOm said that they are BAD for baby dogs and that maybe LILLIE should not look either, but I said that my WIFE will get a nice pressie with all the money so she will be OK with it I am sure!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one they said look SEXY I said OK OK like THIS?!?!?!!!! Whatsuppppp BIT*#S I am the Sexy TANNER!!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one I didn't like SO much because it was WHITE bed and I didn't want to make a stain but I think it came out pretty HOT?! What do you think??!??!?!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This one they wanted to put water in the tub and I said NO WAY I HAVE MY PRINCIPLES!! There are somethings I will NOT DO FOR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY here is a preview for the VIDEO that you can buy on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


playdog from Rhonda on Vimeo.

OMDOG LADIES DID YOU LOVE IT?!?!?! ALso, Mom said if I ever do this again I will be grounded FOREVER EVER. SO I guess next time I need money I will have to find out what drugs are or invent something like the internets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

53 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

OMD Tanner! We thought we were Two Wild 'n Crazy Guyz, but we gotta say, you got us beat by a mile!
Ozzie & Rocky

1:05 PM  
Blogger jamie said...

HAHAhahahahahahahahahaha....whew....Tanner you are too much.

(pssst...tanner, where can i buy a copy? shhhhhhh. whisper...)
Sunny

1:58 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh Lordy lordy lordy Tanner! We think you are in the BIGGEST trouble of all now.

Yikes from the whippets and Lindy Loo peaked even though we told her she wasn't old enough so she is now and forever perverted

2:06 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner: Teka says "thank you for the introduction to Hughie, I had a great time. He sure knows how to treat a girl"

Whatever that means, but maybe it explains the pasties?

gussie

2:16 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, I hear there's big bucks in organized crime. Or maybe you can start dealing in black market bully sticks!

xo
SB

2:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMD!! Tanner!! You are a crazy crazy mofo!!! hahhahahah! We love you!


Loves,
Tofu

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner you are too mush, were can I buy the magazine and dvd I must have them.
Hugs, bellyrubs, smoochies
Pearl

2:34 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

OMG Tanner, you're a star matie. My sissies are going wild here. They'd like your pawtograph please.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

2:35 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Oh, my dog! I do NOT want my sisters to see this! Well, maybe Storm, 'cuz she could handle it - but NOT sweet, innocent little AMMY! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!
Luv,
Dave
PS: Zim said to tell you "you ROCK" but then ... he's like that.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Oh my Dogness!! You made me blush!! You make me laugh Tanner!!!
Kaos

3:00 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

RACY!

3:22 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man you are the dog Tanner. WooT!!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I want that video. I got that plastic card thingy that is always buying things. Where do I call? Does this make me a pervert?

4:03 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How creative you are, Tanner! We didn't know you had it in ya?! Your life will never been the same after this! You'll be mobbed wherever you go!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

4:06 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

To Tanner's mom,

Oh my...he's really done it this time...oh dear...KEEP UR HEAD UP...this too shall pass...

I cannot permit Lacie to see that, I'm afraid...she's too young and innocent.

Mumsie

6:07 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Yo Tanner...Score us a couple copies of that video and the magazine...um...Lacie said if we get it for her that she'll give us first divs on treats, dinner time with mumsie etc etc....

This is an offer we can't refuse. She also said she wouldn't bite us for a week...WOOOOOOOT!!!

Thankyou Tanner...Ur the MAN!!!!!

Scruffy and Babystan

6:09 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, Tanner you showed everything!!! You are very brave to show your private parts to the world. Now all the ladies will be trying to meet you. I guess you'll have to explain that you're married now (hee hee!)

Did you get to meet Hugh Hefner? Maybe you can join the Dogs Next Door TV show and live in his mansion. Then you can invite us to his parties!!

T-man

6:44 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA...........Agatha just said she had to go and take her collar off as she was getting alittle hot.....Phew....YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i think you are in major trouble...Love your pal archie

6:56 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA...........Agatha just said she had to go and take her collar off as she was getting alittle hot.....Phew....YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i think you are in major trouble...Love your pal archie

6:56 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Thanks for donating to LBR, guys! You are always so supportive - we love you!

7:11 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! "Tanner Fully Exposed" Uncensored version. BOL!!!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

7:40 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!! OMG you guys are hilarious! Those are some racy bostons! Thank you for donating to Legacy Boxer Rescue. We really appreciate your support!
XOXOXOXO

7:40 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner!!!!
That was "dirty" money!!!!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:49 PM  
Blogger Buddy said...

Thanks so much for your donation to Legacy Boxer Rescue!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Wow, Tanner, who knew you could make so much, doing so little!
- Charlie

8:18 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
I'm feeling vewy faint and I may have to bowwow Mommi's fan to cool myself off...Lillie suwe is a vewy undewstanding wife..you bettew get hew something weeally special....but I must admit, byuying all the McDonalds fow all of us was a vewy noble cause, so I don't think you should get into any twouble at all
smoochie kisses
Asta
(this will do so much bettew than the pawis Hilton video)

8:22 PM  
Blogger powder-puff said...

OMD tanner!!
Those photos.....That video....im just speechless, but you sure are one crazy dog!

powder-puff

8:32 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woof's Joey and Tanner, wuz fun chattin wiff u this weekend...heehee Tanner, u iz shuch a cool dog...i wanna b jus like u when me grows up...lillie iz a verwy good wife to let u pose fur dat magizine..i didnt c da center-fold, ware did it go...

b safe,
~rocky~

8:37 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh wow. we have never thought of you in a sexy way before. When will the Dvds be out?

Love
Boy n Baby

9:04 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Wow Tanner, I would never have thought YOU were THAT kind of dog!!!

Do you think I could be the centerfold?

Holly

9:13 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

OMD...my eyes, my eyes...I'm way too young and innocent to have seen that...seriously I think I am permanently scarred and will need some serious therapy.

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:23 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Tanner, you sure are funny... I'm below 17 so I dont think I can buy a copy of that dvd huh...

~ Girl girl

10:18 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

whew...i will be back to comment after i have a cold shower..

10:46 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

My eyes, my eyes!!!!! Oh much did you get paid. About the drugs, I have a friend, nudge, nudge, wink, wink.

Simba xx

12:51 AM  
Blogger Helios said...

Oh wow! You're on a magazine spread! Seems that every other dog is going into the entertainment industry. I want in too!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Whew Tanner...those pics got me panting up a storm! You are one sexy beast.

Lola

4:43 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Woof, Tanner! I will get a copy of Playdog an the DVD. Can you pawtograph them for me, please?

Luv
Snowball

5:25 AM  
Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We love the photos so much - but Mama got mad at us for looking at them so we had to wait till she went to sleep before we could see them again - oops I think she is coming now - got to goooooooo

5:57 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Motch made me cover my eyes after you took off your collar but I peeked and I'm just not sure what to think. Did you have a nice bath?

6:47 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG Tanner, this is too GOOD! You are really one funny pup!! Can you let me know how I can lay my paws on a copy of the mag? Oh an if I get it, can you sign it for me?? Pretty please?? (Btw did you see any cute bunnies over at Hugh Ruffner's place?)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm just grossed out. Thanks Tanner.
Ike
But it was worth it for a burger.

8:04 AM  
Blogger 2shibas said...

Tanner, are you sure this is your first video? I could swear I saw you on a "Bostons Gone Wild" infomercial the other night...

You look HOT!

xo,
Fievel

8:15 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

OMD TANNER!

What have you done? You have ruined your chances of any type of political career...not that you wanted one anyway...

I wonder what you will do next...??

Love & Licks,
Randi

ps..what did Joey say about this? Maybe we need to organize a DWB intervention for you....

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my gosh, Tanner! You are so funny! I bet you will get ALL the ladies, now! Personally, I think they were very "tasteful" and "artsy"! (LOL!! :-P ) But, I can see why your mommy would be a bit upset. Maybe you can auction off a few of Joey's CUZ's for some extra dough... (Ha, Ha! Only kidding, Joey!)

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Tanner!!

You are so cute and funny!! I looked at the pictures since I am not really a puppy anymore, I am almost a year old!

I will try to think of some other ways for you to earn money...

Love Clover xo

11:20 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Tanner,
Paris wants to know where she can buy the full length DVD?

Thanks,
Mack

12:34 PM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Tanner! First of all... we love the picz! You are h-o-t HOT!

Also, we saw you gave happy meals to some of our friends- WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! We want to be friends with you now... I guess since you do smutty pictures and give away food, WHO WOULDN'T WANT TO BE!?!?!

We're adding you to our list of dog blogs- check us out! Mommy and Daddy just left for vacation though so don't expect an update till MONDAY!

-Sophie and Dixie

1:20 PM  
Blogger Toby said...

Tanner, your video made mom laugh out loud at work!! You're the best!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

TANNER! Oh my goodness, now I see how you made so much money! HA HA ha ha...

Sparky

8:53 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

That is great...what expressions..do you offer podcasts?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner! You are going to drive the ladies insane! What a great idea!

2:19 AM  
Blogger wally said...

I've been taking these pictures for FREE!!! I could have been making bank!

wally.

3:54 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

You are the sexeriest dog to ever grace the pages of that rag... er, magazine. (Not that *I'D* know or anything.)

Glad you stuck to your principles. You're nothing if you don't have those.

Goober love,
Stanley

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home