Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring is Springing!

Sorry we haven't been around but the weather is wonderful AND baseball is on TV again!

So here is what we are doing...




Tanner is working on his tan...




I am smelling all the new weeds growing in the yard...




Looking VERY handsome...




Tanner TRYING to do the same...




FAIL.

But now we are packing our bags and waiting for Aire Ruby. Tanner's wife has been accused of involvement in a crime. A Play Station 2 controller has gone missing and the family believes she is the culprit. You can read about it on her blog.

detective stains
I am just going to check out our Play Station to get a feel for what I am looking for...

Obviously the Doofus is no detective, but he certainly has some experience with game controllers...

one dead controller

We are coming to help Lillie!!!

22 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Joey: First, let me suggest that Tanner wear sunblock on his tummy! He looks pretty pink, medium rare on some scales. Second, good luck finding the controller!

gussie

10:45 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joe, I have no doubt that a handsome dude like you can solve the mystery, and every good detective needs a bumbling side kick, right?

xo
SB

10:48 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joe!
If there is someone who can help Lilli sure is Joe Stains Detective!
I really hope you don't find that control into Lilli's tummy!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Joe...
Look! Up in the sky, it's a bird? It's a plane? Yup, it's a plane...it's AireRuby...get ready!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

11:09 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're feel certain that you'll crack this case pronto, Joey! Let us know where you find this PS2!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

11:26 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

You are a handsome devil Joey!

and you're pretty cute too Tanner!

Enjoy Spring!!

luv ya
Lola SMiles

12:37 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Oh poor Lillie. I know what it's like to be accused of something you didn't do. If anyone can solve this it is you Detective Stains!!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Man,there is no better way to spend a day than lounging in the sun lookin' cool.

wally

ps. We have Wii controllers. Do you think they're tasty.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I just know she didn't do it!
Ike

6:18 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Ahh...Joe...Tanner tries...but he just doens't have your experience at being cool...Joe Cool.
But we love him anyway!!!!!!!!!!

We're gonna go check out this PS2 mystery...sounds exciting!!!

Lacie sends kissies to both of you.

I send man claps on ur shoulders.

Scruffy

Babystan sends some Aire Juice...squeezed freshly from his beardie!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Joe Stains is the coolest in the universe. We can't wait to read the way you solve the case.

wags from the impatient whippets

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I'm missing some tanning time myself now it's decided to start raining here!! Mud baths are also good for the complexion though I guess.

I just know you'll be able to solve the playstation case Joe!

River

1:10 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Keep an eye on her butt. You might see that controller sooner than you think.

5:30 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Hey Joe Stains!!! Our servant just named her fictional character
"Joe" after you!!! That character is the hero of course, because we just think you are the coolest beans.
We hope you like this; she means it as an honor.

wags from the whippets

8:59 AM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofies and burf's Joey and Tanner...u boff lookies handsome to me...Rocky says, Nowww me being a boy doggy, me dont look at studs, me looks at da babes...me likes to lay in dat sun too...

b safe,
Rocky, Bear and angel lacylulu ;)

pp's cant find any sun here, gonna rain till next weekend!!!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey.

I'm sure the mystery is already solved, with Joe Stains, PI, on the case! Are you going to stick around while Tanner has a 2nd honeymoon with Lillie?

Goober love,
Stanley

9:14 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

We know you'll solve the mystery, Joe!
- Charlie

9:17 AM  
Blogger Randi said...

Oh now!..I hope Tanner's wife doens't get thrown in the Pokey...I didn't realize Tanner had a wife..my mom/secretary is WAY BEHIND on my DWB friends ...& I agree with Gus...Tanner should wear sunblock on his whittey little tummy.

Love & Licks,
Randi

9:39 AM  
Blogger Cassidy said...

Me thinks Mr Whiskers did it!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

9:43 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I think you both are handsome but Tanner always seem to put on funny faces which always spoil it...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

10:08 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha roo! I'd love to lay in the sun and soak up some rays. Stormy says I'm a blond Siberian - I wonder what that means?
Play bows,
Zim

10:45 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Glad you're getting some sun. It's still ski season every weekend here. I'm getting tired of snow. Why is it always the dog's fault when something's missing?

Deefor

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home