Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

WHATSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPP DUDES!

HEY DUDES! Whatttssssssssssuuuuuuuuuupppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its that day, that Tanner TUESDAY that some dogs looove!!

So like LAST Year at this time I looked like THIS!!!!!
what is he on??
Because I had one surgeries! They took this gross lump off my leg that the dogter said was not a BAD lump. ALl I know is I felt like CRAP after!

still wants to guard the door
I had to wear that dumb stuff on my leg for like a week but at least I didn't have one of those coneheads!!!!!!!!!!! SO I am happy that ONE YEAR later I have no more lumpies and I have one cool scar on my leg that makes me SO tough!

So I said to Mom I am one TOUGH guy for having surgeries and not crying about it like some dog who whines all about some grey hound biting his ear, LOL LOL Joey that is YOU!!! SO I said MOM tough dogs eat STEAK! She said ok lets get some from the internets!!!!!!!




This one is bacon flavored STEAK? What? Maybe the Nylabone cow only eated bacon?! I don't know that is VERY confusering!




Lets give it a SNIFFY SNIFF!! OMDOG that is what the guy on Mom's wine tv show always says when he has wine! ok it SMELLS like bacon!!!




Lets give it a WHIRL!!!!!!!!!!! OMDOG its DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




If you are one TOUGH dog you gotta get one of these Nylabone bacon cows!!!!

35 Stains:

Blogger Clover said...

Tanner! I am one of the dogs that looooves Tanner Tuesday!
So glad that your leg is all better and it's great that you got some steak! Hope it was delicious!
Love Clover xo

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woooo! Cool Tanner. A whole year. Scars are tres chic. I have a giant scar on my back leg from my knee surgery, but all my fur grew back and you can't see it anymore.

xo
SB

1:36 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Hey Tan Man...did you share the steacon (get it steak and bacon) with Joe? I hope you did!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:15 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Boy oh boy, would Mitch ever love one of those! We'll have to make sure mom finds him one! We're glad you don't have any more lumpies either, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:20 PM  
Blogger COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Tanner, that steak looks great. IT is making us hungry, so we are going to go over and stare at Mother for some treats.

And, scars do make you look tough.

3:39 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

wow Tanner...that steak thingy is the coolerest! See...I am learning to talk cool like you do.

kisses
gussie

4:16 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I am pretty much a he-dog so I better have mom get me one of those Bacon-steaks.

Your leg looked soooo cool wrapped in that bandage! Did it get you lots of extra snackies??

Glad you are lump-free my man!

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner,
Use is sooo funny, but I is so happy use not have anymore lumpy's. That steak looks yummy, I must ask Nanny to gets me one, I only has Nyla Bones, but they is good.
Hugs, Bellyrubs, Smoochies
Pearl

4:35 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

That is the cuterest picture of you chewings on that bone. I am glad taht your leggy is betterest. No more lumpies for my Tanner. MUAH! Lillie V

5:23 PM  
Blogger Freda said...

Cooools Tanners.

What a storys. I'll have to try and gets my peeps to buy 1,2 1,2 one of those Nylacow thingys.

Wuufs!

Ƨ

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy moly has it been a year since the lump incicent????????? how time flies when you are tanner:)

p.s. not just dogs like tanner tues!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

Tanner, I have to have my leg surgery next week...uh oh! I hope I get one of those cool Steeler bandaids and NO cone!

I wonder if they only have bacon cows in AZ?

Sherman

6:54 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, that bacon steak looks like a two for one deal!! I hope you enjoyed it and it's all disappeared into your tummy.

PS: Thank Joey for offering to send a poop to my groomers. We think it was a new lady at the place who didn't know the T-man way of grooming (= be gentle). Maybe Joey can address the poop package to T-man Groomer's New Lady so it gets to the right person :)

6:56 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
AS a tough , bwave Doggie, you suwe desewve that steak!!! can giwlies hav it too??I'm pwetty tough fow a giwl, and that suwe looks gweat...I think youw scaw is sexy, and I'm so glad you don't have any lumpies any mowe..
smoochie kisses
Asta

7:32 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

We want a bacon cow.. wonder where they live.

7:56 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
We remember when we read about your surgery one year ago! Time flies!
Looks like that steak is delicious and you are enjoying it a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:58 PM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

Oh yeah, we got to get us some of those bacon steaks! yes we do!


wags from the whippets

8:50 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh my that steak looks good. Did Joe get one to or did just you get one?

8:54 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh you sure are a brave doggie Tanner. That's a cool steak, are you going to make it into a shank like the corn?

~ Girl girl

9:06 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG, OMdoG.. tell me where to get the Nylabone bacon cows!!
Can't believe that a whole year's gone by so fast.. I certainly remember very clearly when you had that ouchie...

10:33 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wooo Tanner! That bacon flavored cow steak looks delish! You are such a brave & tough boy. I think Joey is brave & tough too just that he can't bear pain as much as you, right? Hee!

Love licks,
Slid Gold Dancer

11:20 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

The steak looks good.. it may be fake but at least it does taste like one.

Love
Boy n Baby

12:41 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

That looks good and chewy. Real steak would be better though.

Simba x

1:52 AM  
Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Hiya Tanner!

That steak looks mighty delicious!

I'm glad your leg is all better now. You are a very brave dog and you didnt even need a cone!


Wuff

Chilli

2:21 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I gotta get me one of those pig cows. Looks yummers! You must really impress the gals with your tough guy scar.

5:19 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

That looks even better than the corn shank ones! We can only get the bone shaped Nylabones in Britain, dull!

Toodle pip
Harry x

5:45 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I seem to remember you not being that tough one year ago.
Ike

8:58 AM  
Blogger Princess Patches said...

Yes, Tanner...you are one tough doggie! That steakon sounds (and looks) very yummy! We need to send our personal servant out to get us one!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

9:17 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I want one of those bones!

And I'm so happy that you had to have just one surgery and that you are a healthy little guy today.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Bacon! You are taking after your dad. Foley has a scar on his leg from the removal of a lump. He wasn't as tough as you. He chewed it open and cost Grammie LOTS more money to have it fixed. Then he had to wear a cone and a T-shirt. What a PUTZ. I am glad you are not a PUTZ.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Oh Tanner - those scars give character I tell ya! I have two myself on my rear legs.

and I gotta say that steak looks totally yummy. I'm sending my mom shopping pronto!

luv ya
Lola Smiles

2:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Tanner,

Today I just tried the Nylabone Filet Mignon bones, and it was DELISH! I haven't seen the awesomeness that you have! I want to be tough too! Did you get the steak off of the nylabone page?

Congrats on no more lumpy bumpies!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

3:14 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We are so happy no more lumps We gotta tell you that steak looks PAWSOME and we are running right now to tell PL2 about it. We got a nylabone stagasorus but man it is NOTHING like that! Love A+A

5:40 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

You can't keep me away from Tanner Tuesday, man. Keep it coming. And, just so you know, I don't mind the HBO words.

Love your nylabone bacon cow! I JUST discovered the beauty of the bbq flavored corncob that you made into a shank at your house.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

12:06 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

A bacon cow? That's so weird.. Maybe it's daddy is a pig?

The Wriggles

Pee ess: We're happy you don't have any more lumps too!

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home